2) Confession?

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Your POV~

Suddenly, he started to approach me, and the girls glared. He opened his mouth and said," ~~~, Young-In told me to invite you to the studio hall. Meet her there right after classes are done tomorrow." My heart flipped when he flashed me a smile. I nodded and smiled back. After that, he left, and soon I turned away from his direction and walked away as well. 

The classes went by quickly, and after I did as I was told. I went to the school's studio hall, where there are dance studios, recording studios, and any other kind of of studio the students wanted. The school board admired the students in our school, so they didn't mind spending money on us. Anyways, as I was walking into the hall, I heard Chen singing. I haven't heard him sing for a while now. Then, I heard another voice that was calm, and it made me feel safe. I already knew whose voice it was. It was Luhan, and I could still remember those times when he sang to me. I walked into the room without thinking, and soon everyone in the studio was looking at me. 

I looked at them and just said, " Hi." Young-In was already there, and she waved for me to go to her. Both of us talked about things, such as the sales next week. We were making plans. We both laughed at funny videos by  CHONNY, a Youtuber. Then, Luhan came out of the recording studio and listened to his voice. He thought that it was pretty good and nodded. Chen looked at me and then at Luhan.

He suddenly smiled and said, " So, ~~~, tell me whose voice you like better? Luhan's or mine?" I glared at Chen, and he kept smiling.

I was being completely rational and said, " I think you both were good." Xuimin, Lay, Kris, Chen, Tao, and Luhan kept recording but soon I fell asleep since they were all taking forever.

~Luhan's POV~

I looked over at ~~~, and she was already fast asleep. She looked adorable. I wanted to ge and let her rest on my shoulder, but it seems like Lay and Kris were already fighting over her. I laughed, and the others stared at me. I just looked at them and pointed towards Kris and Lay. Everyone started laughing, and ~~~ woke up. We all just stared at her, and she looked so cute half asleep. I caught a glare from Kris, but Lay just smiled. He looked at me then at ~~~. Young-In saw me staring at her and smiling at her, too. I already she was going to need an explanation later.

Later, during the ride home, she said, " Thanks for telling ~~~ to come and stay with me. I would have totally gotten so bored without her." I just nodded and smiled. Being the very nosy person she was, she poked me, but she also ended up shocking me. *Those times when you get shocked with electricity form the person who touched you.*

I was shocked by her on accident and shouted, " What the heck?!"

She said, " Sorry. I didn't mean to shock you. i was just going to ask if you remember anything about ~~~? i saw you looking at her and smiling, so I just thought..."

" Thought what? That I was going to remember all of these said memories. Well I don't know."

" Well then. My bad, I didn't know you were in such a bad mood!"

" I just... just find myself feeling unknowingly happy when she is around." There it's out! I told me sister, and she started squealing like a pig.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I've been studying for finals sonce it's almost the end of school. Summer is almost here, and I'll probably be updating more during that break, so please look forward to it. 

Comment and share your thoughts about this chapter please.