6) Mistake

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Your POV~

You woke up, and you realised that you were going to be late. Young-In helped do your hair and make, and it looked natural. Then you wore this. 

You walked outside and found Jin waiting outside and you smiled sheepishly. Before you got into Jin's car, Young-In yelled from the door, " Have her home before ten or I'll hnt you down. Have fun you two youngsters, but don't have too much fun. I don't want to be an aunt yet!" I looked at Jin, and I guess we were pretty embarrased because some of the older neighbors were already awake and out. 

I whispered into his ear, and we both turn and replied to Young-In, " Okay Aunty, but no one will think it's weird becausse you should be an aunt already!" We stuck out our tongues and headed off to Lotte World. First we ate, and got some bubble tea. Then we went to explore around more. We went on the rides in the theme park. We were on our way to the ice rink when I saw people that I really didn't want to see just yet. 

Lay-ge and Kris-ge were supposed to be helping, but turns out they were the ones who brought the others here. Grrr! Jin saw how mad I looked and took my hand. I was shocked, but I smiled at him and nodded. We stood there together while the others made their way to us. When they were about to reach us, Jin grabbed me and we went onto the ice. I was scared since it was my first time, but Jin made me feel safe. The others didn't have their skates yet, so I was laughing at them. Jin held the small of my waist with one hand and my hand with the other. We skated for a while, but when decided to leave when Luhan and the others got into lines to get their skates. We were laughing as we ran away.

I was laughing when Jin asked me, " Do you want to stay here or would like to go somewhere else?"

I answered still laughing a bit, " Let's go. As fun as it was to ditch them, I want to go eat. Can we go get something to eat?" He nodded, and we left. When we reached the entrance, or exit, it was already six, and it looked pretty dark. We had so much fun, we forgot about the time already. 

We entered the car, and Jin dorve off to a restaurant. We went to a place called the Sky Rose garden. The first thing I did as I entered to rooftop was run to one of the edges. the view was breathtaking considering it was only 6:15. Jin laughed at me, and sat down. We both ordered, and we ate chatting about things at school. I told him a bit about the past, and he was about to talk when we heard something. 

" Jin? Is that you?" a girl said. Jin froze for a bit, and I knew that he knew her. I sighed and just walked over to her. I took her hand, and smiled at her. We walked over to teh table, and when she saw Jin she teared up. Jin looked down, but I could see his tear drops.

I put a hand on jin shoulder. He thought it was mine, but it was the young girl's. I was still puzzled and shocked. 

The girl looked to me then Jin, and she said, " What are you doing here? Who is she? Did you already get a girlfriend?"

Jin looked up to me, but he stayed quiet. I was angry that he wasn't replying. Even if he didn't want to talk to her, he knows that I still need an explaination. Before I could open my mouth to ask him, the girl slapped him. 

" I didn't think that you were the type to get a go at someone so easily. Have you been doind this ever since I moved away? If you didn't want a long-distance realtionship, you should have just told me!" Then Jin's girlfriend turned to me, and she slapped me. 

" You ! Can't you tell when a guy is taken!"

Jin held her back as she was about slap me again. I started to cry, and I just turned. I ran out of the restaurant, and I was so scared. I didn't have a way to get home, so I called Kris-ge to pick me up.

" Ge, will pick me up?" I was still crying.

" What happened? What did Jin do?"

" Nothing; I was just too dumb to figure stuff out, but anyways can you come or not? That's all I'm asking right now."

" Okay. Okay." He aswered. I waited a while at a nearby cafe, and soon Kris called me to get out. I saw his car, and started crying as I reached the car.

 

 

To those that voted for JIN, sorry. I didn't mean to make him seem like a jerk or anything. I just thought that if it went well with him, it would lead to more you&Jin other than you&Luhan. :P

So much drama, but bear with me. Thank you.