4) I'm DONE!

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Your POV~

Young-In had spent the weekend with me, and Monday morning Luhan had come to pick us up. I thought it was weird because he was the one that called me annoying. I know that he still doesn't remember our memories, but I also wondered why he would come get us. I decided to let young-In go with Luhan. I made up an excuse, such as having to finish some work around the house before I leave. Kris-ge and Lay-ge came to get me about ten minutes after. Lay and Kris had been trying to help me not focus on Luhan anymore. 

When we reached school, I went to the classroom, but I couldn't find Young-In. I decided to just wait. 

Then, I heard, " ~~~! How did you get here already?!"

" Kris-ge and Lay-ge came to get me. Why?"

She shouted, " Seriously, I'm going to kill those two!"

" You still haven't told me why?"

She finally told me, "Luhan waited for you at the end of your corner, but you never showed. We went back to the house only find that you were already gone. you have no idea what he looked like when he thought you were kidnapped or something. Luckily, I called Chen, and he told me you were already at school."

I smirked and whispered, " Since when do you and Chen have each others numbers?"

She blushed openly, and said with an embarrassed tone, " We thought it would nice to exchange phone numbers in case something happens between you and Luhan." I could tell there was something else, but I held back, so I would have something to about later on. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I was walking down the hallway when I saw this girl. She looked very foreign. I knew right then that she was not from korea. All the boys were following her except for the guys that I hung out with. Those guys always know which girls were pure and which ones were not. Then I looked over the guys shoulder and found Luhan. I was shocked because I didn't know he grew to like these type of girls. She was actually really pretty, and she also seemed nice. I looked at her then at me. 

" Wow. I can't compare to that." I said quietly. I walked away as fast as I could before anyone could spot me. 

I just sat down at lunch alone, and soon the others joined me. When Luhan came, Young-In got up to let him sit next to me, but I also got up. I thought that being next to him would only get girls mad, and I don't want any enemies right now. He was attracting all types of girls, and I would only be holding him back. 

I announced as I left, " I'm going to the library." they all nodded and I just left as quickly as possible. When I went inside the library, the new girl was there and she already made about five friends. She looked over at me, and giggled. I guess the others were right to stay away form her. Too bad Luhan didn't see it too. 

She walked over to me, and said, " Hi, I'm Amanda. I know I look foreign, but I am from Korea, too."

" Hi, I'm ~~~." I replied quickly. I walked over to the table to get out my book to read.

" I hear that you like Luhan."

My eyes opened wider than ever, and I just answered, " Yes, that's true, but that was before he returned to Korea."

She laughed and said, " Well, I just wanted to let you know that Luhan is my boyfriend, and I already lost my first time to him. Please don't make him leave me. I love him so much, and my parents already approved of our relationship. In fact, he was going to take me to meet his parents, but then he told me that you kept bothering him. Now he is just waiting for you to stop seeing him."

I scoffed and said, " Well, my bad. I didn't know he had a girlfriend. He never told me. Plus, if I was really bothering him then why didn't he tell me about to get me to stop."

She quietly screamed, and she left with her posse. After that, I couldn't even focus on the book even when I tried. I just kept thinking about what Luhan and Amanda probably did while they were in America. I thought to myself and sighed. Young-In  walked in and looked at me, worried. 

I didn't think there was anyone in the library since most of the students in the school don't even read, so I said, pretty loud, " I am so DONE! I'm not going to sit here and wait for him anymore. He already has Amanda, so I don't need to worry. She will take care of him." Young-In sighed and I turned around. I started crying. I left the library to go to the restroom, and Young-In followed me. She just sighed and comforted me. I left the restroom after a while, and went into the hall where I saw Luhan with Amonda clinging onto him.

 

~Luhan's POV~

I got to school, and I was so relieved to find out that ~~~ was already at school. I thought I was going to lose it when Young-In couldn't contact her. Luckily, Chen had seen her. Just when I thought of getting to know ~~~ better, my luck went bad. I saw Amanda, a girl that studied with me in America. She was in love with me to the point where she drugged me once and said that I her. Luckily, I had the doctor check her, and turns out she was still a . I didn't have to take responsibility for anything. I tried to turn around as soon as I saw her, but sadly, she caught me. 

She yelled with her annoyingly high pitched voice, " Luhan! Yoo Hoo! I'm here for you, darling!"

I just looked at her in disgust, and she said, " Oh, baby. I know that you are disgusted by her." She was pointing at ~~~. I just sighed at pried her hand off me. I walked to class, and then at lunch, I went over to ~~~. She just huffed and left me dumbfounded. I didn't know what I did wrong, but when I approached the guys, they glared at me. 

 

~Your POV~

I had been crying, and when the others saw me, they forced me to tell them. When I was done, Kris-ge took me home early. The Chen and Lay-ge dropped off Young-In.

Young-In said, " ~~~, what are you planning to do now? Don't tell me you are really giving up? Please don't tell me that!"

I replied, " I'm not going to wait for him, and I'm sorry, but I am done.  have given up because he already has someone."

"Who? I didn't know he had girlfriend, and I'm his sister."

"Well, he does and I saw them, but I will respect their privacy and you'll eventually meet her. With that I went to the restrrom to prepare for bed. When I came out, i went to the living room, and I saw someone that I didn't want to see. It was Luhan. I just looked at him, and glared at Young-In. He got up, and approached me, but then all I did was run into my room.

I grew furious when I saw his face, and I yelled, " Get out, now! i'm not going to listen to whatever you say. I don't need to be yelled at anymore because of you!"

He said, " Amanda and I-"

I cut him off and said, " If you don't get out of my house right now, I'll call the police." I actually didn't have my phone, but I was hoping he'd buy it. When I finally peaked out, I saw no one, and Young-In had left a note taped to my room. 

It said, " I'm sorry for bringing him here, and please forgive me." I just sighed, but then I felt a hand wrap around my jaw, and it covered my mouth. I took the hand and flipped the person over to find out it was Luhan. He hadn't left, but it was only Young-In who left. 

 

~Luhan's POV~

I saw ~~~ come out of the restroom, and I decided to scre her. I realized that I really enjoyed having her around, and even if I had only been with her for about a week, I needed to tell that I liked her. When I covered like a burglar, she flipped me, and I fell on my back. I just groaned, and she helped me up. I laughed, but she just smiled a bit. When I was back on my feet I turned to look at her, and we were face to face. We were really close, and I couldn't help myself, so I leaned in for a kiss. 

Both our lips moved in sync, and I asked for entrance. I thought she was going too give it to me, but she broke the kiss. She dragged me towards the door and smiled sweetly, so  just went along with her. She pushed me out the door, and I turned around only to see her crying. I felt my heart ache at the sight of her crying. 

I wiped away her tear, and she said, " Please leave me alone. I already know that kiss was nothing I think it wou-"

I cut her off to say, " But it wasn't 'nothing'. I like you, ~~~. I really do, and whenever I'm around you I am always happy. I don't want to see you sad or cry. Amanda and I are not together. " I held her hand tightly, and she sighed. 

" I remember what I aksed you the first time I saw you again at the airport?"

I shook my head, and she continued, " I asked if you remebered me. You said that you didn't, and I just have to tell you that the you now cannot replace you back then." She started crying again, but she wiped her tears before I could. 

Finally, ~~~ told me, " Go home, and from here on out, we are only classmates." She went inside before I could stop her, so I just left.

The next day I saw her, and I was about to approach only to see her talking to some other guy from our class. I was getting angry, and so I went over to them. I pulled her arm, but she yanked it back. I looked at her and saw a hint of sadness and anger in her eyes. I sighed and went back to class.

 

 

I had writters block, so it took me a while to write this update. Joesonghabnida! Please look forward to the next chapter. 

A question those who have read the chapter:

Who do you think the mystery classmate is? He will be in the story for a bit, but I didn't put him the the forward because I wanted there to be suspense. :) :P

> Comment your answer. It's okay if you don't.