8) Sick!

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Your POV~

As soon as I got through the door, I ran to my room. Young-In came with me and comforted me. That night I thought about so many things that have gone wrong in my life, and I was just so tired of it. Maybe I am a jinx. I was crying, but Young-In still comforted me no matter what. I don't know why, but after all the stuff that happened, I just felt so weak and frail. 

Before I knew it I was asleep. The next morning, I got up early, but I didn't know why. I felt quesy, and decided to get a drink of hot water to help. As I was about to put the pot onto tohe stove, my vision turned black. I could hear Young-In calling my name, and no matter what how much I tried, I couldn't open my eyes.

~NOBODY's POV~

Young-In put a pillow under ~~~'s head because she wasn't strong enough to actually carry ~~~ to her room. She decided to call Luhan. 

~~~ is sick! She is unconscious! Ge, come over and help me. Bring the medicines, too!" She heard her brother hang up on the other line, so she went back to ~~~, who was still lying on the floor. Young-In started to cry because she really felt useless, not even able to take you to your room. 

About ten minutes later, Luhan arrived with the medicine. He plopped the medicine onto the couch, and went into the kitchen only to see his sister crying and ~~~ unconscious on the floor. He immediately carried ~~~ into her room. He placed her down gently, and he went to the couch to get the medicine. Young-In had calmed down, and she called the rest of the crew to inform them. As Luhan was taking care of ~~~, Young-In made soup. Then, the doorbell rang.

~Luhan's POV~

I was taking care of ~~~, and I asked Young-In to make some soup for later when ~~~ wakes up. After a while, Kris-ge and the others showed up. Lay and Kris immediately walked into ~~~'s room. They pushed me aside, and stayed by ~~~'s side the entire time. It was about two in the afternoon, and ~~~ didn't wake up. I got worried, but I was also worried about the guys too. They hadn't eaten anything other than the soup. I decided to send Young-In out to buy some things. I was going to go too, but I wanted to stay next to ~~~ more. Kris-ge and Lay-ge both stayed behind to take care of ~~~, too. Both of them saw me come in, and got up to walk out.

" Do I bother you two that much?" I asked.

They laughed, and answered, " No; we just wanted to get some rest, so we'll be sleeping on the couch for a while." They laughed walking out. I shook my head, and focused on ~~~. She looked pale, but she also looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping. I wiped her head, arms, and legs. After that, I covered her with a blanket again. Then, I caressed her face. Unconsciously, as a result, I started to traced her nose and lips. I slapped my hand when I noticed, and luckily I removed my hand just in time. 

~~~ woke up, and I got up to go get medicine. I gave her medicine, and she obediently ate it. I was about to go and wake up the toher two, but ~~~ grabbed my hand. My cheeks heated up so much, and my heart thumped so fast, I was sure ~~~ could feel it through my hand.

~~~ pulled me dow, and she said into my ear, " Don't go anywhere please. Please don't leave me. Mom, Dad, please stay with me. She started to cry, and I held onto her. I couldn't stand to see ~~~ crying and so helpless, so I kept hugging her. I caressed her head, just as my mom used to do to me when I cried as a child.

~~~ hugged me back, and I just stayed that way. It began to get uncomfortable, but ~~~ wasn't going to let go anytime soon, so I decided to sleep beside her. When I got on the bed, ~~~ came closer to me.

"Luhan, please remember..." she mumbled. I just sighed.

"I am remembering lots of things, ~~~. I hope I can remember everything soon, too." I mumbled only loud enough for me to hear. 

 

 

I realized that I had a lot of silent readers. Comment and tell me what you think, if you want. Thanks to for the @Kahanbo123 upvote! I know that this is a late thanks, so I'm sorry. Plus, I would like to thank all the subs! Still drama coming up, but please continue to read!

Gamsahabnida(감사합니다)!

\¬.¬/ \^-^/ <---- just playing with the keyboard! \˚¬˚/