11) Rescue/END

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Luhan's POV~

I took care of both of the dweebs, and then I opened the door. I saw ~~~. She was unconscious, and there was blood all over one side of her shirt. I quickly tried to untie her hand, but it didn't work. By the time I freed her, the two guys became conscious again. One of them found a gun, and aimed at us. I shielded ~~~, and then I heard a shot fire. ~~~ didn't get shot, but I wasn't hurt or wasn't bleeding anywhere, so I looked back. One of the guys got shot. I didn't get it until I heard the other guy yell outside. I didn't care what happened. I carried ~~~ bridal style, and when I got outside, I knew how the guy got shot. Tao and the others came with the police, and they captured the other dweeb that wasn't shot. Amanda and her posse also were taken in.

There was an ambulance there, and we rushed ~~~ to the hospital. She went straight to the emergency room because she lost so much blood. The school paid for her hospital bill because they felt bad. If they had better security for the school, the two dweebs wouldn't have been able to sneak in. ~~~ stayed in the hospital, unconscious, for a week. I was getting worried. The first day she was admitted. I stayed there until school was over the next day. Every day that week, I went straight to the hospital after school. One day, I went over to her room, and she wasn't there.

I rushed over to the nurses' counter and asked," Where is the patient in room 594?! What happened?!"

The nurse shushed me and replied, " She has awoken already. She is taking a walk right now in the hospital's park." I sighed in relief, and went to look for ~~~. It wasn't even hard because most of the patients were elders. I saw her talking with some elder women, and she was laughing, too. 

 

~Your POV~

I woke up, and then a nurse came in just in time. She helped my get unhooked to the oxygen machine. 

I asked, " Is it alright for me to walk around?" She just nodded. As I walking outside, I saw these cute elder women talking. I sat at a nearby bench, and soon the women came over. I greeted them, and they sat with me.

They asked me all types of questions, such as, " Do you have a boyfriend? How did you get admitted into the hospital?" and other things. While we were talking one of the ladies pointed out a baby faced boy looking around the park. I told them that he was my boyfriend, and they laughed. The elder women started joking around, which caused me to laugh as well. I was still laughing when Luhan came over. 

The women left, and sat at a nearby bench. I could tell they were eavesdropping, but I didn't really care. Luhan hugged me, and I just hugged him back. He was about to pull away, but I gripped harder. He understood, and we just stayed like that for a couple more seconds. 

When I finally pulled back, he said, " How are you feeling?" I just smiled, and did an okay sign with my hand. He smiled and kissed really quick. They women from earlier, 'awwed' and 'wooed'. We laughed,a nd he took me back inside. 

He told me to go to my room while he went to get my checkout date. He came back and told me that I could go home the next day. He stayed all day and night with me. When morning came, the doctors did a checkup on me, and I changed. Luha went outside to make a phone call, and then took me to Kris's car. When we got out, we went straight to the door of my house.

When we got inside. The house was dark because all the blinds were folded, and there were no light on. Before I could switch the lights in, Luhan turned e around and kissed me. While I was in ecstasy with Luhan, the lights turned. I was so scared, I bit Luhan's lip. I turned around, and saw everyone gaping. I turned to Luhan and examined his lip. There wasn't a mark, but I still felt bad. 

Young-In came over and hugged me. Everyone else hugged me, too, but held Luhan's hand as they did. I started to feel uncomfortable, and I guess Luhan noticed because he pulled me into his embrace. Young-In and the others already explained what had happened. Young-In went to the hospital got some stitches, and didn't go to school for a couple days. That night everyone slept over, and Luhan slept with me in my room again. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________  ~~~~ Graduation ~~~~ 

Today Chen, Young-In, Luhan, and you graduated. We were at the top of their classes. Two years went by like nothing. When the graduation was over, everyone went over to Luhan's. His parents had a party planned for the whole night to celebrate. Everyone was invited, and everyone had their own getups. 

Your Dress:

Your Shoes: 

Young-In's Outift: 

Boys's Outfits: (All wore black pants and same shoes)

Luhan's blazer:

Luhan and Chen were talking with the others as Young-In and you walked towards them. You all greeted guests and joked around until the main dance. The single guys danced with the girls in their family, which caused the couples to laugh. When the session ended, there was a spotlight you on Luhan, Chen, Young-In and you. Chen and Luhan got on knee, and you and Young-In looked at each other. 

" Will you marry me?", they asked in unison.

Young-In and you exchanged looks and answered, " Yes!" at the same time, too. 

 

 

TADA! YAY! They got married, and lived happily ever after(Bleh! Cheesy, but this was my first fan fiction). I'm sorry for not updating so frequently. Plus thank you to all the SUBS. I know this was short, but next time I'll make it longer. My sisters were also reading this, and kept begging for an ending.... So here it is! 

GAMSAHABNIDA! <3 SARANG EXO!

BTW... All the photos used in this story belong to rightful owners. Please, don't plagiarize.