10) Boiler Room

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Your POV~

I was walking with Young-In to lunch to meet with Luhan and the others, but then Amanda and the others came in front of us. The next thing I know, Young-In was being kicked by Amanda and her crew. I went over to them, and hit them like crazy, not the girly way, but I used what I learned from Tao. Next thing, I knew I was on the ground. I looked over my shoulder and saw two dweebs. One of them was hold a gun, and it was pointed at me. I looked at my shoulder. I was bleeding, and I'd already known what happened. Now I couldn't do anything. One of the dweebs walked over, and he was about to shoot Young-In. I tried to yell, but the other dweeb was holding my mouth shut. 

Amanda told him, " She's not the one you are after. Let her go. I only hurt her to make her immobile. I saw Young-In open , but I couldn't hear her. Amanda approached me, and slapped me, or at least that's what I thought. I couldn't really feel anything. I was being dragged somewhere; that's all I remembered. 

When I woke, I found my hands tied. The school's water hose was hanging from a window, and it was pouring straight down onto me. My arm was still bleeding, and half of my shirt was covered in blood. I guessed that I was underground or something. That's when it struck me. I was in the boiler room. The window might be in reach of the hose, and the pipes would also explain that. 

I felt scared and nervous, but I wasn't going to stay there, and just wait to die there. I looked around. There was really nothing I could use to free myself. I was barley able to sit up on my knees without hurting my wrist. The water was coming down hard, and despite being called the boiler room, it became cold. I was trying my best to free myself, but I couldn't.

" Is anyone near?! Please help! I'm trapped! Anyone, please! I'm in the boiler room." I tried yelling, but no one ever comes near the boiler room because there's no need to. I tried to get a hold of my senses, but I failed. Everything went black once more. 

~Luhan's POV~

I went around looking for ~~~, but I couldn't find her. I heard Amanda and her girls laughing. I was behind, and there were bushes right behind their bench. I eavesdropped,  but I couldn't really hear what they were talking about. 

" Boiler room... screwed... died... tied... no escape..." was all I heard.

I shot up behind them, and they looked so scared and shocked.

' Yea, you should be scared. If anything happens to ~~~, I'll personally kill you!' I thought.

" Omo! Oppa, you scared me." Amanda said. She grabbed my arm, but I pushed her down. I didn't care if she was hurt or not. I glared at her, and left. If I didn't, I felt like I would kick the crap pout of her. I didn't need anything on my head. All I need is to find ~~~. 

I headed to the boiler, and I called the others already. Chen and Lay took Young-In to the hospital. Kris, Xiumin, and Tao headed in my direction. After the call ended, I reached the entrance. Before I got close, I saw two dweebs guarding. 

' They must be that B****'s helpers.' My hand tightened into a fist.

' Well, since they are her friends, it's only fair that I teach a lesson or two about messing with people I care about.' I went behind one of the guys, and locked his head. I twisted his arm behind his back, and kicked behind his knee. He almost screamed, but I gave a hard knee blow to the chest and stomach before he could make any noise. He was unconscious, so I left him there. When he went down, I saw a gun in his pocket, so I hid in the bush in case he wakes up in a bit.