7) I'm Tired Of This

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Luhan's POV~

 

~~~ was walking towards the car, and she was taering up. I was about to roll the window when I thought about what happened.

-----------Flashback-----------

Kris-ge got a call while we looking for ~~~ and Jin. I guess they went home or something because we were at the top level, but we still couldn't find them. As we were about to leave, Kris started yelling.

What happened? What did Jin do?" I was really worried about ~~~, so I walked over to Kris. 

He looked at me, and then he said, " Okay. Okay."

He hung up, and looked at me and then at the others. He told Chen to dial Young-In. 

" Young-In, can you come get us? We ar at Lotte World...... Okay Thanks."

Kris-ge looked at me and handed me his keys. He said, " You are proabably the one person that my cousin really wants to see right now. Please pick her up. She is at the cafe near Sky Rose Garden." I nodded, and left. 

------------ Flashback End------------

I rolle down the window and unlocked the door, I expected ~~~ to walk straight out when she saw me, but she just stared at me. She sighed as if she expected this to happen. I started the car again, but I stopped when we were about three blocks away from her house. ~~~ looked at me, huffed and got out. I ran after her, and pulled her into a hug. I thought she would struggle, but she surprised me when she hugged me back. My heart was jumping, and I didn't even know what to do next. She started crying again, and I was brought back to reality whe I heard her. I patted her head and just 'shhhhed' her. ~~~ pulled away after a while, and looked down.

" What happened with Jin that made you cry so much?" I asked.

" It wasn't Jin or anything he did. In fact, it was just me being a jinx to myself. You need to stay away from me, too."

~~~ left me, and I just stood there. I yelled out to her, but she started to run. I got inot the car, and chased her. I drive slowly as I caught up with her. ~~~ didn't get in at all. Before I knew it, ~~~ turned and walked into her house. I got out and wlked to the door, but then the door opened. I saw the others come out, and then Young-In closed to door. I guess ~~~ went to her room. 

I looked at Xiumin and the others, and Xiumin said, " ~~~ texted Young-In about the situation. Young-In told us what happened. We'll tell you, but let's go somewhere else first. Kris along with the others entered the car, but I stood still.

"We are to my house, so you guys can tell me tonight." I said. Everyone looked at me, and Lay nodded. We reached my house and went inside. My mom made us some hot chocolate since it was cold outside. 

I looked to Tao, and he started to talk, " ~~~ and Jin had lots of fun. They even went to dinner at the restaurant near the cafe that you picked her up from. When they were at Magic Island they went on the ferris wheel, and-" Tao stopped to look at me. I didn't notice that my eyebrows were furrowed as I heard him talking about what ~~~ and Jin did.

Xiumin cleared his throat, and continued to explain, " Anyways, ~~~ and he, who shall not be mentioned, were at dinner. Then his girlfriend showed up, and I guess she moved away, but they were in a long distance relationship. She slapped ~~~ and said somethings." 

Lay and Kris were confused, but I didn't know why. They already had Young-In tell them, so why are they lost. The, I suddenly remembered what ~~~ sadi to me before she left. 

" When she was about to leave to get in the house, she told me that she didn't cry because of that problem." I told them.

Kris and Lay both said, " Oh, that makes sense." They looked at each other because they said it in unison.

Lay continued, " She isn't the kind to cry because of that because she never shedded a tear since her parents died. Even when she was hurt getting bullied."

I nodded and continued to explain, " Yea. She said that she was crying because she was being a jinx to herself." I sighed loudly after finishing that. The others just shook their head, and looked at me. 

Tao spoke up, " She thinks she is a jinx now probably because of the people at school. Ever since her parents died, they started calling her a jinx. Her parents died near the time you had your accident."

I was shocked, and worst of all my head started to hurt again. I became fimiliar with the pain. I knew it was me trying to remember something. I just got and said I don't feel good. They were about to call teh doctor, but I quickly exlpained to them. I went ot my room, and I fell asleep. Pictures of ~~~ and I flooded my mind that night. I even saw one of her and I dancing together at my birthday. I know it's my birthday because she fed me the first bite of the cake. I wished we were still like that. I woke up the next day, and I immediately recieved a call from Young-In. She was so panicked.

I calmed her down, and she yelled into the phone, " ~~~ is sick! She is unconcious! Ge, come over and help me. Bring the medicines, too!" I hung up and got the things. I went straight into the car, and headed to ~~~'s house.

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. THERE IS A LOT OF DRAMA, BUT PLEASE KEEP READING. 

Look forward to the next chapter. :)

Secret: I was listening to Infinite's 'Can You Smile' for the sad parts. :D XD