5) New Confession?

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Your POV~

I was walking to school. I just felt so weak and tired. When I got to school, I decided sleep for a while in on my desk. Then I heard the door open, but I just ignored it. The all of a sudden I felt someone touch my neck. As a reflex I grabbed the hand. I turned around only to myself face to face with Kim Seok Jin. He was totlly startled, and I let go.

He stood and cleared his throat, then he said, " I'm sorry. I thought you were dead." He laughed, and so did I. 

I said, " Why did you think if was dead?"

He looked up and wondered cutely, and then he said, " It's because it's still pretty early in the morning, and not a lot of people come this early. Especially girls who are as pretty as you. I mean usually if one of you come early, it's to meet a boyfriend or you're dead."

I scoffed when he said I was pretty, and started laughing after he finished. I was look at the window when I started laughing, and when I turned around I was face to face again with Jin. He looked at me and showed me a puppy smile. 

He asked me, " Do you want to walk around? I promise we won't be late to class." I smiled and nodded. 

We walked around, and we got to know each other really well. Towards the end of the walk he was about to ask me something, but then I was yanked, and that person was Luhan. He looked pretty angry, but I didn't care anymore, so I yanked my hand back. I just went back to Jin. Jin looked at me and then at me hand.

He was a bit angry at Luhan, but then he told me, " Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you need to go to the nurse?" I just laughed and shook my head. Then he sighed and he took my hand, and he held it ever to delicately. I was blushing a lot, but I really hoped he didn't see. 

He asked me, " ~~~ will you go out with me tomorrow. I will totally understand if you say no, but I have liked you for a while now. I was hoping to get a chance to approach you, but you were always witht eh other or you were with Luhan. What do you say?"

I nodded my head, and smiled. Only to my surprise, he hugged me, and he lifted me. He spinned me around a bit, and put me down. He hugged even tighter now, and I hugged him. 

 

 

~Luhan's POV~

From the last chapter:

The next day I saw her, and I was about to approach only to see her talking to some other guy from our class. I was getting angry, and so I went over to them. I pulled her arm, but she yanked it back. I looked at her and saw a hint of sadness and anger in her eyes. I sighed and went back to class. 

I went back to class, but that doesn't mean I didn't keep my eyes on her. I kept looking, and then I saw him hug and spin her around. I was really angry now, and I had my hand in the form of a fist. I did want to see them kiss or anything, so I walked up her and yanked her away again. She struggled, but I didn't let. Before I processed what was happening, I was on the floor looking at the ceiling. 

Then heard the most annoying voice say, " Luhan, Oh my poor baby. Let me help you up." She grabbed my arm without realizing I was in pain." Then luckily for me, Chen and the others walked by, and they moved Amanda away as son as they saw. They offered my a hand and I grabbed it with my hand that wasn't in pain. we all went outside, and after I told them what happened, they laughed a bit when they found out I got jealous. 

Tao looked at my arm, " You should go get that checked out at the hospital. It's probably out of place, if ~~~ used the flip I think she did. Where did you grab her again?"

"I grabbed her arm, the upper part, and then she flipped me." The other burst out laughing except for Tao.

He looked at me and said, " You need to go to the hospital now or else your arm is going to take about three months to heal at the least. If it does take that long then you won't be able to do anything about ~~~ and that guy.I nodded and had Chen drive me to the nearest hospital.

I got a cast, and the nurse told me, " Be careful, and you are lucky to have come right after because you only need to have the cast on four weeks."I sighed when I got home, and I got a surprise when I saw ~~~ sitting there with my sister. She looked at me and then at Young-In. She was about to walk out, but I pulled into a hug.

I whispered in her ear, " Look what you did to me. How are you going to take responsibility?"She pushed me away, but I didn't budge. I held onto her until Young-In pushed me away. 

Young-In said, " She already paid the hospital bill, and she only came over to tell me something." Whne i turned around to ~~~, she was already gone and out of sight. I looked at Young-In, and I asked over and over what ~~~ told her. Finally, she gave in.

She said, " ~~~ has a date tomorrow, and she came to ask me me to help her, so I'm going to be sleeping over tonight. I'm having Chen drop me off, so you can't come. Plus, mom and dad already know. " She stuck her tongue out at me. 

"Aish, why is this happening?"

Young-In was walking to her room, but she till answered, " It's because you waited too long and didn't give a s*** about ~~~. Now when she finally gets over you, you decide to go after her. Well, good luck! Jin would never treat her the way you did today, and in my opinion, he much better looking than you."

Suddenly, I had a headache, and I yelled, " Young-In! Help me, my head really hurts!"

Mom, Dad, and Young-In ran to me. Mom called the family doctor.

I saw ~~~, and she was smiling at me. I also saw myself there, and we were at a karaoke place. I was singing to ~~~. I saw myself grab her hand, and she blushed. Young-In and the others were wooing us. I kissed her hand, and then I kissed her cheek. Then, all of a sudden the images changed to the beach. there was me and this other girl there. This was when I was younger though. I guessed that the girl was ~~~. I saw us laughing and splashing water at each other. Then, I looked at my younger self say, " ~~~, when I grow up, let's get married!" ~~~ laughed and nodded. Finally, I saw myself boarding a plane to America. ~~~ was there crying, and I was hugging her. I caressed her cheek, and I hugged her even tighter. I heard myself say, " ~~~, when I get back, I'll tell you everything. I kissed her forehead, and I left.

When I woke up, I saw ~~~. She was sleeping next to me, and she was holding onto my left hand. I wanted to touch her face, but my right hand was in a cast. If I moved my left she would wake up, so I just admired her cute sleeping face until she moved a bit. I pretended to sleep, and ~~~ woke up and got out. I wanted to stop her, but she could still be mad.

I heard her tell Young-In, " I have to go, But you should stay with your brother." 

Young-In replied, " No I'm coming, and the doctor already said that he was okay." young-In and ~~~ went out of the house. 

The next day, I stayed in bed because I was still trying to process everything that i saw in my dream last night. Then my phone rang, and Chen had texted about 15 times about ~~~'s date with Jin!

 

 

Sorry for the long wait. Update - Yay! Luhan regained some memories, but you are already over him. Where should you and Jin go for your first date?! Comment and upvote the story please!

Gamsahabnida to all readers. *BOWS TO AL READERS*