3) Recording

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Your POV~

I woke up and realized it was Saturday. We didn't have school, but I went there anyway. As long as you have a Student ID, the guard let you in. Other came on Saturdays and Sundays to practice in the studios. I always came to school on weekends to improve my recordings from the last week and so on. Usually there is no one in the recording studios on weekends other than Young-In and I. 

I called her to see what was taking her forever since I was the first person to show up at school.

" Young-In! Hurry and come to school. I am scared to be the only person here right now!"

" ~~~! Why are you at the school on a weekend?! Are you hurt, or did someone kidnap you?!" I just froze because I already knew that this was Luhan on the other end. I looked at my phone to see who I called and turn's out it was Young-In. 

" I'm fine. It's just that Young-In and I always come to school on the weekends. Please tell her to come over quickly. That's all. Thank you." I hung up before he could say anything. I just sat in the studio and messed around. After ten minutes, I decided to just start recording. I sang a cover of Mirrors by Justin Timberlake over and over because I thought I couldn't quite reach the pitch. Young-In and I were doing Boyce Avenue's cover of Mirrors. She sand the girl's part, and I was left with singing the boy's part. 

Young-In walked super slow and I stopped. I motioned for her to come and sing her part, but instead I saw her turn around. Luhan walked in with her. My heart was thumping so loud I thought that Luhan could hear it through the mic. I just got out of the booth and greeted them. I walked over to Young-In and dragged her away from him. 

I asked her, " Why is he here? How long were you guys outside? I thought you were coming alone as usual, so I had the music playing loud. Did you guys hear me?"

" Luhan said he wanted to come along with me because he wanted to know what we were doing. i said that we were doing nothing, but he didn't believe me. To answer your other questions, while we were walking down the hallway, I heard the music and ran to it to tell you to stop, but he also ran. He heard you singing, and stopped me from coming in. We were outside the door for about 10 minutes."Luhan cleared his throat making Young-In and I jump a bit. We turned around ever so slowly, and he smiled. 

~Luhan's POV~

I listen to her instrumental, and found out that the part she was singing was supposed to be a part for the boy. I just approached them and cleared my throat. It was funny when they both jumped, and the way they turned around made it look like they were planning to leave. I just smiled.

Then, I said, " Would it be okay if I sang the boy's part in the song?"Young-In looked at ~~~ then at me, and smirked. 

" ~~~ why don't you and Luhan do the duet?" Young-In said smiling as wide as the Joker. 

~~~ answered, " I'd rather not. you guys should have a brother and sister duet. It'll be fun, and think of it as a present to me."

Young-In was a little mad and turned around to ~~~, and said, " I don't want to. you already know I can't stand it when he, " pointing at Luhan, " sings with me. He always upstages me."

I looked over at ~~~ and she giggled at Young-In. She nodded, and somehow I felt so relieved. I thought it was going to be fun to hear her sing next to me, but instead....

~~~ said, " Let's record separately. Then we can just fix them into the song." After that, she left the room too quick for Young-In or I to say anything. 

I finished recording and went to look for ~~~ because she didn't come back in. I saw her with her eyes closed and she had her earphones on. I took on side and listened. She was listening to the instrumental. I guess she was practicing. Soon a breeze came by because it was still pretty early in the morning. Her head fell right onto my shoulder, and my heart started jumping like crazy. 

She didn't have a jacket on, so I woke her up since I left mine in the studio. She looked so cute, and without knowing I caressed her cheek, but when I noticed, I took my hand away. Luckily ~~~ was barely waking up. 

We both went up to the studio and she sang the girl's part. She had to do it over and over because it was a bit off from mine. I offered to redo mine to go with her part, but she just kept shaking her head.

Finally, Young-In yelled, " STOP! ~~~, you are obviously tired so just rest for a bit. The next and final recording will be of both of you whether you want it to be or not!"

~~~ shook her obediently like a puppy, which looked adorable, and went to sleep for about ten minutes. After her little nap, we both sang in turn at the same time in the booth. (The link to the instrumenatal, but please select it and open it in another tab, so you don't lose your place here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW-5wm91y_8 )

I looked over at ~~~ every once in while and her profile looked really good. It was already two in the afternoon when we finally finished recording, Young-In decided for us to go to a cafe, and we each got bubble tea. Young-In got strawberry, but ~~~ and I both got chocolate. I let her order first, so she didn't copy me, but then it looked like I was copying her. 
 
After bubble tea, I dropped ~~~ and Young-In at ~~~'s house. Young-In had planned to sleepover with ~~~, and she already packed all her clothing. I already knew I couldn't stop her, so I just let them be.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note:
Another update! Yay! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Wait till you see what is coming up next.....
Comment and share you thoughts please. NO SILENT READERS PLEASE! :)