9) Together

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~NOBODY's POV~

Young-In and the others came back to the house with the groceries, and they found only Lay and Kris in the living room. Worried, Chen and Young-In walked to ~~~'s room, only to find her sleeping soundly next to Luhan! Young-In looked up at Chen and she blushed. Chen took a hold of her hand and blushed, too! 

WHOOOOO! They got together, but wait to find out how.....              :,

~~~ woke up only to find herself in the arms of Luhan. She looked up and smiled a bit, but it was a weak smile. She just admired his face. She thought about how much she missed him when he was studying in America, and she got closer to him. ~~~ pecked Luhan's lips, and just tried to get out of his embrace. What she didn't know was that when he felt her lips on his, his eyes shot open. ~~~ was currently looking at Luhan's chest, so she didn't really pay attention to his face anymore. I smirk appeared on Luhan's face, and he tightened his grip on her. 

~~~ looked up and saw Luhan smirking. He leaned down to her and kissed right then and there. He couldn't care less whether she was sick or not, he just really wanted to do that because she had kissed him not to long ago. He hoped that her feelings didn't disappear that soon. 

~Your POV~

Was Luhan awake the whole time or what?! I was shocked that he saw or knew what I did while he was still 'asleep.' He leaned closer and kissed me. I was shocked, but I was more confused about his actions. I din't whether to respond to the kiss or pull back. I decided to pull back because one of the others could walk in any second. 

Just as I was moving me head away, Luhan put his hand on the back of my head. I tried to move away again, but this time, he pulled my waist closer to his. I struggled a bit more, and he broke the kiss, allowing me to breath. I was panting, and I could tell me cheeks were red because he was smiling at me. 

Luhan whispered into my ear, " Don't bother to resist. You can't help it." Then, he attacked my lips once more. This time I kissed back.

Between the kisses, he would say cheesy stuff like, " I feel empty without you." You two kissed for about seven minutes(breaks in between PEOPLE... you didn't eat each other... :P)You looked at Luhan, and he got up from the bed.

He asked you, " Park ~~~, will you go out with me?" You were so happy, you jumped out and hugged. 

"I'll take that as a yes then!" he shouted. You just brought him in for another sweet little kiss.

~Luhan's POV~

Yes! She said that she'll be my girlfriend. I was just about to kiss her again, but all of the others walked in. Apparently, they heard me shout as while ago.

Everyone ran in and asked, " What happened?!"

" ~~~ and I are dating." I said. Young-In along with Kris and Lay walked up to me, nad they just stared at me.

" Lay and Kris looked at each other; then they said, " You better not hurt ~~~ or we'll hunt you down like a dog hunting deer during open season." I was scared to my wits so I just nodded my head. 

Young-In pulled me down, and said, " I'll personally beat you up if you hurt her even if you are family." Since, she is my sister, I just laughed, but then she stomped on my foot and walked towards Chen. She grabbed his hand, and they both blushed. I looked over at ~~~ and saw her eyes wide, so I'm sure she didn't know about this. 

" Now that most of the 'sadness' is out of the way. I have something to tell you guys..." Young-In looked and Chen, smiled, and then she continued, " Chen and I are dating, and we have been dating for about a week now. We didn't you guys because ~~~ and Luhan were not in good 'situations'. However since everybody seems happy, let's celebrate!"

The rest cheered and hollered at us couples to kiss. I knew that ~~~ was probably not going to make the move, so I did it. I pecked her lips slowly, and let it stay there for a second or two. I thought Chen was going to follow my lead, but Young-In was the one who made the first move. Chen was frozen, and when he snapped back to reality, the others playfully picked on him for freezing after a kiss. 

We decided to stay at ~~~'s house that night. I was going to sleep in the guest room with the others, but Young-In pushed everyone out. ~~~ was currently in the bathroom, so she didn't know what was going on. Apparently the sleeping arrangements changed. Kris, Lay, Xiumin, and Tao were going to be sleeping in the living room. Young-In and Chen were in the guest room, and I was sleeping with ~~~. Young-In knew that ~~~ wouldn't agree, but the guys also thought it was a good idea for her. Young-In locked the guest room, so ~~~ couldn't get in. Tao and the others spread out along the living room, so there would be no space for me or any other extra person. I just sat on the sofa. I could feel my eyes slowly drooping, and I was about to fall asllep until I saw ~~~ just staring at me. She slowly approached me, and I just tried to focus my eyes, but it wasn't working. I guess ~~~ really cared for me because she actually walked me to the room. That night we both just slept, but ~~~ was facing out, so I couldn't see her face. With all the strength I could muster before sleeping, I back hugged her.

~NOBODY's POV~

~~~ and Luhan were so tired, they didn't wake up until her alarm rang. Luhan and ~~~ were running around, and when they got out to the living room everyone was gone. Young-In and Chen had already left the house, too. They walked into the kitchen, and ~~~ found a note on the refrigerator. 

" Dear, ~~~ & GE

GOODMORNING, you two love birds! <3 We left early and we are sorry to inform through a note, but we'll see you two at school. We already made breakfast for both of you, but you will be cleaning it up because we cookd. :P

-Love Young-In

P.S. We were gone early because Young-In made us. She wasgot so crazy whenever we made noise. I hope Chen was in his right mind when they got togther. GEEZ!"

Luhan and ~~~ laughed at the note, and they both knew that it was Tao who had written the last part. Both of then arrived to school, and Amanda glared at ~~~. Both of thwn approched the others and Luhan backhugged ~~~. All the single guys groaned in disgust and the two couples just laughed. Later in the day, at lunch, Luhan was scanning the crowd for ~~~, but he couldn't find her. Young-In came in, and she was beaten.

She looked at Luhan, and told him, " ~~~ needs help, Ge! GO! GO! Please!" WIth that she collasped, and Chen had caught her just in time. Luhan looked all over campus, but he couldn't find her until he heard Amanda and her group talking.

 

 

OH NO! What did Amanda do? HHHMMMMPPPP! This girl is looking for attention in the wrong way! |¬.¬| Am I Right?! \˚o˚/ GRRRRR! 

This chapter was 1284 words long... WAH!!! This might be the most I've ever written by choice, and not as an assignment.