1) I'm A Bother?

Don't You Remember Me?!?!

~Your POV~

The phone rang in the middle of the night. I lived alone, so I had to get up and answer it. I was still half asleep, but I heard Young-in scream, and I instantly woke up form my dazed state. She said that Luhan just texted her," I'm back in Korea. Mom told me to tell you to get me. Hurry!!!" Both of us got dressed and went to the airport. 

When I saw him, I yelled out his name, "Luhan!" He turned around and started walking towards our direction. He stuck out his arms, and I thought he was going to a hug me, but he hugged Young-in. He looked at me, and I smiled.

He smiled back and said, "Who is this? Is she the first friend you've made?" he teased.

I looked at him and said, " Don't you remember me?" He shook his head. 

On the way to their house, I asked Young-in to drop me off, and I went to my room. I felt like crying, but I didn't. I decided to never cry ever since my parents' death, and I've never been the same. I thought that I could start laughing and smiling again when he got back. Sadly, time stayed still for me. I felt myself growing older, but I felt like no one could ever move time for me. 

 

~Luhan's POV~ 

I stepped through my sister's car, and I felt a minor headache.

After, my sister's friend left, I said, "Hey, Young-in, what's your friend's name? And I am supposed to know her?"

Young-in told me, " Of course, you both were so close, but ever since you were in America, I guess you forgot." *Young-in didn't want to tell Luhan that he got in an accident, and he broke his promise to you. He had barely recovered, and he didn't need to feel guilty.* I felt almost like I couldn't breathe when I saw our house. When, I stepped into the house, my head started pounding, and I screamed. My parents came running down, and Young-in called the family doctor.

I fell unconscious, but I could still hear everyone talking. After a while I saw this vague figure that looked a lot like ~~~ even though I just met her. As the figure walked away I tried to catch up but I saw myself chained to a pole. When I woke up, I was sweating, and it was already morning.

Suddenly, I remembered, "Oh no!!! I have to get ready and go early to the university to get my schedule! Aish!" I ran and bumped into ~~~, and I quickly apologized and left her. 

 

~Your POV~

I decided to wait Young-in, and as I approached her house, I fell. I saw Luhan and he just ran off. Young-in came out ten minutes later, and we walked to school.

She said, "I have something to tell you." I nodded. She continued," Luhan doesn't remember you or anything about you because he forgot his memories even though most of them were of you."

Hearing these words I replied, "I'm sure he'll remember if I hang out with him again." She nodded, as we entered the class.

During lunch, I went over to Luhan, who was in the same class as me, and I asked him, "Do you want to have lunch with me?" he nodded, and we talked about things he saw in America. 

The next couple of weeks went along quickly.

Then, one day, I overheard Luhan saying, " Aish!!! I really can't stand ~~~. Why is she always following me?" I looked to see who he was talking to, and that person was no other than Tao.

Tao pushed him back against the wall and said, " Watch you mouth, Lu. You have no idea how much you lead ~~~ before you left. Now, you come back flirt with all these girls behind her back?!"

Luhan glared at Tao and said, " Yah! It's my fault she fell for me, I was never in love with her. That means means that I can flirt with anyone, and it won't be behind her back because we are not in a relationship.",After overhearing the conversation, I walked away and just stayed quiet and ignored Luhan the whole day. For the next weeks, I decided not to bother him anymore.

 

~Luhan's POV~

I was waiting for ~~~ to come over to my desk and ask me to lunch again, but when I turned she was already out of the classroom. "Weird." I thought. It's been like this for the next weeks. Whenever, I saw her, she was always with the other guys, and I tried to approach her, but she would always leave. 

*Short POV for Luhan.... sorry.*

 

~Your POV~

Since, I didn't really have anything to do I decided to go and hang out with the guys. I realized that ever since he came back, I haven't spent time with the others. I walked over and everyone hugged me as if I had just came out back from a two to three month trip.

Xuimin, being nosy, said, "~~~ isn't following Luhan around anymore? Why, I thought she wanted to make him remember?"

"IDK." the others answered in unison. They stopped their little conference when I cleared my throat.

I said, "If you want to know the answer, just ask me. The answer to your question," glaring teasingly at Xuimin, " is that Luhan thought I was annoying or something. Am I really a bother? Are you guys annoyed by me sometimes?" They shook their heads which made me feel better. Then, I looked at Tao, and his eyes were still wide from hearing me say Luhan's name and the word annoying. Kris and Lay had their hands in fists, and looked like they were ready to pound Luhan. I decided to change the topic because I got the feeling that a fight might break out because of what I said. 

After school, the guys accompanied me home, and they also explained to Young-in what I said earlier. She looked at me in pity, and nodded. I could always see Luhan surrounded by girls, and every time he flirted right in front of me made my lungs cave in. Whenever I saw him, I just looked outside if there was a window. If there wasn't anywhere to look, I just looked down at my shoes and walked past them.

Suddenly, he started to approach me, and the girls glared. He opened his mouth and said,"....."

 

 

 

*OMOMOMOMO, what does he say??? ˚–˚

Please tell me your opinion in the comments. :)