Episode 9

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

"Woobin-ah~ let's go~" Hyungsik said as he keeps on rushing Woobin to pack up. "Don't rush me will you?" Woobin said as he tries to pack as neatly as he can. "Are you sure you don't need this? I mean, what if you decided to go out and swim?" Jonghyun asked Jongsuk. "No, thanks. I won't be really enjoying the sun." Jonghyun and Hyungsik already packed since last week. They were very excited for this trip. "Are you guys done yet? I don't wanna be left by the bus you know." Hyunsik said, carrying all his stuff. "We're done, just chill. They don't leave in 30 mins." Woobin said. Jongsuk was just quiet, he doesn't really wanna go. Jongsuk was about to lift his bag when Woobin grabbed it before him. "Let's go~ Ya, make sure you lock our room." They all went ahead and Jongsuk was left to lock their room. "Calling me by 'ya', I knew he'd forget my name. He always does.."

Hyungsik really wanted to sit with Woobin, so he's trying to stick with Woobin so they'd be partners. "Ya! What took you so long?" Hyungsik didn't even realize that Woobin went to Jongsuk, and before he knew his partner was Jonghyun. "Darn it! That Jongsuk had to ruin everything." Hyungsik whispered to Jonghyun. "Aish, shut up and let's just go." Woobin sat near the window but he wondered if Jongsuk wanted to sit there. "Ya, uh, do you want to sit here or..?" Jongsuk ignored him and sat on the other side. ".. guess not." Jongsuk tried to ignore him completely, but he just can't. He put on his headphones and tried to erase everything around him. "Why is he being like this? Why is he trying so hard?" Jongsuk thought, he became so lost in his thoughts that he fell asleep. "Ya , frown-face, what-" Woobin thought Jongsuk was playing but when he looked at him he saw that the boy was asleep. Boy did the think Jongsuk was pretty. Soon after he also fell asleep.

xx

"Ya long-face, where were you?" His friend ran to him and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry. I won't leave again." Jongsuk didn't like it when he's being left alone, especially by his friend. "Don't leave again, or I will kill you." His friend laughed and cupped his face. "Don't worry, I won't. If I do, I would even help you to kill me." Jongsuk laughed and he hugged his friend. "I don't think I can really do that, long-face. I missed you."

xx

"Ya! You two! Wake up!" Hyungsik shouted as he shook the two sleepy boys. "Wha-" Woobin and Jongsuk woke up to Hyunsik and Jonghyun's faces. "Do you mind? Or do you two just want to spend the whole week here sleeping?" Hyungsik said, then dashed off the bus. "Sorry about that, he's just really hungry. Let's go." Jonghyun said as he also got off the bus. The two of them followed soon afterwards. Jongsuk kept thinking about his dreams about that 'long-face' friend of his that keeps on appearing on his dreams, he even thought it could be Woobin because Woobin left for a while, but he came back. He knew that was dumb, so he just shook off the thought.

"Okay guys! Each pair gets their own room, since rooms here aren't really that big to fit more than two people. You may not exchange partners as I already have the list of the original pairs. If I find out that you did, you will immediately be sent back to campus. Understood?" Everyone nodded and went to their assigned rooms. Jongsuk and Woobin went to theirs, it's not really tha awkward since they've been sharing a room for almost a year. "You can go outside if you want, I'm not going anywhere." Jongsuk said as he fixed his pillow and rested. "We have to go out. We need it." Woobin said, trying to sound enthusiastic and encouraging, hoping he could get Jongsuk's attention. "No thanks." Woobin got a little upset with this person and smashed him with a pillow. "Ya! Frown-face! What the hell is your problem!" Jongsuk was shocked and he stoopd up, hitting Woobin with his pillow. "What is your problem?" They kept on hitting each other with pillows that they didn't realize they were already having fun. 

"Put me down! Ya! Woobin!" Woobin knew he made Jongsuk smile, to make it better, laugh. He knew he shouldn't stop now, so he played with him more and decided to just spend the day inside with this guy rather than going out without him. Seems odd for him to do this for someone, but he did. "You think copying me is cool? Stop copying my cool and cold image, it doesn't suit you!" Woobin teased, and they went on and on playing.

xx

"Have you seen those two? I don't think I saw them today." Hyungsik asked, laying on his comforter. "Nope, I don't think they went out today." Jonghyun answered, feeling down as always. "What? What do you mean? Like, they never went out at all?" Jonghyun nodded. "Omg.. don't tell me they did something.." Jonghyun smacked Hyungsik's face with a pillow. "What the hell! Stop thinking like that."

xx

"You know, I don't know why I'm doing this at all. I feel like I'm obliged to make you feel better again because I feel like I was the reason why you're being so.. stubborn. I can't even remember your name, but I do remember you. I don't know what I did, but I will make it up to you. Just give me a chance." Woobin said as he layed beside Jongsuk. "Ya, frown-face, are you even listening?" Woobin checked on him and he saw that he was asleep. 

"Aish, you just wasted my time saying all those things. Now I have to say them again when you're awake. Goodnight, frown-face." After tucking Jongsuk in he immediately fell asleep too. Both of them were really tired from playing. 

xx

"Ya! Woobin-ah! What are you doing?!" Jongsuk said as he looked away. "What do you think? I'm changing clothes, silly." Jongsuk tried so hard to not look, but he can't help it. Seeing Woobin's glorious body made him sweat. He doesn't even know why but he just can't take hi eyes off of him. "What are you staring at? Do you like it?" Jongsuk was shocked and shook his head. "In your dreams!" Woobin walked to Jongsuk, without a shirt on. "But you are dreaming."  Jongsuk looked at him with a confused face. "What.." Woobin smiled and went for a kiss. Just as their lips was about to touch Jongsuk woke up.

xoxo

GUYSSSSSS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ABOUT.. A YEAR.. HEHE..

BUT IM BACK NOW I WILL UPDATE!! I LOVE U ALL MWA

ALSO IF THERE ARE TYPOS IM SORRY, I WAS TRYING TO UPDATE ASAP FOR YALL :-)