Episode 2

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

"Wake up!" Jongsuk's bed was shaking up and down. Boyoung stopped jumping and went closer to her baby brother. "Jongsuk-ah~ It's time to go to school~ Aren't you excited! I'm so excited for you~" Boyoung chirped cheerfully, loud enough for Jongsuk to wake up. "Noona~" Jongsuk whined. "Come on, do this for noona. We're finally going to meet Woobin and be friends with him! I'm so happy." Jongsuk saw the smile and how happy his noona was. It has been a while since he saw his noona so happy like this. "Noona~ I'm gonna find you a man who can make you forget Woobin. I promise you." Boyoung slapped Jongsuk's legs. "Yah! Before you do that, go up and be friends with Woobin! Up!" Boyoung pulled Jongsuk up and Jongsuk did go up. He got ready and everything before leaving. "Bye noona." Jongsuk closed the door and headed off to school.

 

When he arrived at the campus, he sees students around, playing, walking, laughing. Yes, he missed the place. And he can't wait to meet new friends since his friends last school year. were graduates. He walked in and the building and checked the bulletin board where you can see your class. He tried to move into the crowd so he can get into his class early. His eyes roamed the board and he finally saw his class. He was supposed to look at the people who are also on his class but people went in front of him. So he just walked away and headed to his room. He walked up to the 2nd floor and stopped in front of a room that says '7B'. He breathed in and out and entered the room. 

He saw some of his old friends, and some new ones that he doesn't recognize. He sat at the middle row, second from the back. He placed his bag down then suddenly somebody poked his cheek a pen. He got up so fast and turned around. He saw a laughing pretty girl who just placed down the pen. "Krystal." Jongsuk said with a smile.

"Hi Jongsukkie~" Krystal said and smiled back. Jongsuk sat back down but he's facing Krystal. "I thought you were in America?" Krystal nodded. "I was, but now that I'm a model that I wanted to be, I'm back. I don't want to leave my friends here, you know." Jongsuk smiled. "So you're a model now? How I come I don't see one of your magazines or commercials?" Krystal pouted, but then she suddenly smiled. "Oh, this week you'll be seeing me o TV! They're finally airing my commercial after a month. Probably because they're using it to promote something." Krystal checked her nails and blew them. "Really? I might see them then." Krystal smiled with her chinky eyes being super chinky. Jongsuk faced back to the front as the bell rang. The teacher went in and all the students sat down. "Good Morning class, what a nice day to start the school year. This year we will be-" The teacher was cut off when somebody came in and went directly to an empty seat without saying anything. The teacher looked piss and glared at the guy. "You sir, are very impolite. You're late, and you're a new student, who do you think you are?' The teacher asked angrily. Jongsuk wasn't paying attention to them until the guy answered. "I'm Kim Woobin. Why?" The teacher was speechless to Woobin's attitude. Jongsuk looked at the guy beside him as fast as he can and was shocked. He can't believe Woobin is beside him.

 

When the teacher went out to do some things in the office, the class became loud again. Jongsuk was about to talk to Woobin when somebody tapped his shoulder. He looked behind and saw a guy who's smiling at him. "Uh.." Jongsuk said. "Hi. I'm Lee Jonghyun. What's yours?" Jonghyun handed out his right hand for a handshake. Jongsuk looked at his hand and shook it. "I'm Lee Jongsuk. Nice to meet you." Jongsuk smiled as he took his hand away. He seemed creeped out from Jonghyun's weird smiles and stares. "Nice to meet you too. Oh! Talk to you later. I have to do something first." Jongsuk just nodded and faced the other direction, the direction where Woobin is. "Hi." Jongsuk waited for a reply, but he got none. "I'm Lee Jongsuk." He handed out his hand to Woobin but he just looked at it. Jongsuk awkwardly withrew his hand back and frowned. Woobin looked at Jongsuk and smiled. "What's so funny." Jongsuk said sullenly and faced the front again. "I'm sorry. Nice to meet you." Jongsuk smiled back. 'I think I have my slave now.' Woobin's thoughts made him smile. Every year that he changes school he always has this one person who does things for him. He doesn't even remember the names of those people. And this year, he knows he has another one. Another one who he will forget after the school year.

 

When the bell rang, everybody went out for lunch break. Of course, Jongsuk was following Woobin. Woobin was happy with his slave idea but this one is different. This one is annoying. He regretted that he even said 'Hi' to this guy. And now he needs to find a way to get rid of this one. 

When they arrived the cafeteria, a lot of people was looking at Woobin. He was used to it anyways so he just ignored the looks he got. He went to the counter to get his food, with Jongsuk after him. He just took only a little food so he could get away from Jongsuk as fast as he can. Jongsuk didn't notice Woobin was already gone but when he did, he hurried getting his food and looked for Woobin. When he saw the guy, he sat on his table. 

"Can't believe you're in my school. What made you move here?" Asked Jongsuk, doing the things he can so they would be great friends. "None of your business." Jongsuk was offended with Woobin's answer but he ignored it. His mind was too innocent to notice that Woobin doesn't want him around. "Oh.. okay. Sorry about that. So.." Jongsuk was thinking of many more topics to talk about with Woobin but he couldn't think of any. He noticed that Woobin isn't interested in him so he just ate his food. He knows he shouldn't give up on being friends with the guy but for what? He won't lose anything.

When lunch was over, of course Jongsuk's still sticking with Woobin. He doesn't want to leave the guy alone. It's just too pitiful to see. They went back to their class and sat on their seats. Krystal gave a note to Jongsuk and smiled. "What's this?" Jongsuk took the note and opened it. "Just read it. I'm too lazy to tell it to you." Jongsuk just huffed. 'Let's go to the nearby resto here. Bring your friend with you!' Jongsuk returned the note to Krystal. "Friend?" Krystal nodded and pointed to Woobin. Woobin just looked at them, puzzled. "He's not my friend." Jongsuk said, which is a little offensive to Woobin, and he didn't know why he was offended. "What are you saying? You're still not good at lying, Jongsuk. Bring him okay?" Jongsuk looked at Woobin then looked back at Krystal. "Don't you know him? He's a model!" Krystal rolled her eyes. "Psh I know him. And I don't care if he's a model, I'm prettier than him. Bring him, okay?" Jongsuk shook his head. "I can't." Krystal raised a brow. "Can't what?" Woobin butted in the conversation. "Can't bring me 'cause my answer is no." Woobin stood up and walked outside the room. "Fine. Don't bring him. But bring yourself okay? Let's go together later." Krystal smiled at Jongsuk. He nodded and smiled back. He doesn't know why Woobin is so rude, but he wants to change tha guy's attitude.

 

"Jongsukkie!" Krystal called and waved. Jongsuk waved back and walked towards Krystal. "So he's not really coming? That stubborn bastard. Thinks he's greater than everybody just 'cause he's a model. What a freak." Jongsuk frowned at the sad truth Krystal just said. Unfortunately, Woobin heard all of it. Just before they leave the campus, Woobin walked in front of them. "Excuse me?" Krystal crossed her arms and looked at Woobin. "Move away, bastard." Jongsuk's mouth was open with the intense feeling between the two. "Krystal, let's go." Jongsuk was pulling Krystal softly away from Woobin so there wouldn't be a fight. "What? Who's a bastard?" Krystal removed Jongsuk's hands away. "You. Are you deaf, you weakling?" Woobin faced Krystal and raised his brow. Jongsuk almost laughed at Woobin's face when he did that. "I am not weak." Krystal scoffed. "Prove it. Come with us, and let's see if you aren't weak." Woobin shook his head. "Sure." Jongsuk looked at them. "Uhm, no you don't have to if you don't want to." Woobin looked at Jongsuk. "Back away kid, you're not needed." Jongsuk just wanted to punch the pretty face this guy has but he can't since he's not that much of a fighter.

They went together to the restobar to meet some of the other friends Krystal have. Jongsuk shook his head because he know this is going to be a tiring night. "Guys, this is Lee Jongsuk, my bestest friend from the bestes country." Krystal introduced him like he's the most important person in te whole world. "Hi." Jongsuk said awkwardly. "And this is Woobee, whatever. He's going to prove today that he's not weak." The way Krystal introduced him makes everybody feel like he's trash. Everybody laughed and offered Woobin a seat. After that, they started the game.

After 4 hours, the session is finally over. Krystal left Woobin with Jongsuk which isn't really nice. But Jongsuk said it was fine, so they all left. Jongsuk looked at the sleeping Woobin beside him. "Woobin-ah." Jongsuk poked Woobin to see if he's going to be awake. But no. He sighed so hard that all of his problems might go away. He took one arm from Woobin and placed it around his shoulders. He held Woobin's waist for support and left the restobar. They took a taxi to Jongsuk's house. Lucky for him, Boyoung won't be home until 11 PM and it's just 7 PM. He took Woobin in and layed him down the couch. "OW! My back." Jongsuk stretched his body, which felt good. He changed clothes and went back to Woobin. "Yah Woobin. Wake up and go home before my crazy noona sees you." Jongsuk was sitting beside the laying Woobin. Woobin was making noises that he couldn't understand. Jongsuk saw Woobin's phone and took it so he could call anyone who can take him home. There was nothing there but a person he doesn't know and Woobin's dad. He called Woobin's dad and hoped for an answer. 

"Hello?"

"Uhm, hello sir? Is this Woobin's dad?"

"Why yes. Is there anything wrong?"

"Oh, sir, I just want to tell you he's in my house.. drunk."

"What? Goodness this child. I'm going to kill him. I'll send someone there soon. Thanks for telling."

"You're welcome sir.. but please don't kill Woobin. It's not his fault that he got drunk.. its just.. someone forced him. But I won't tell. We promised."

"Hmm.. okay. I think my son finally got a good friend. Please don't leave him alone okay?"

"Uhm.. yes sir."

"Okay. Bye.. uh.. what's your name son?"

"I'm Lee Jongsuk sir."

"Well then Jongsuk, see you some time."

"Okay sir.. bye.."

Jongsuk placed the phone back to Woobin's pocket and waited for the person who's supposed to get Woobin. After a few minutes, he arrived and finally Woobin was home. He looked at the time and it was already 9 PM. It was a long day and he probably needed sleep. When he checked his phone, he got texts from his noona. "Ah noona, let's talk in the weekend. Good night." Jongsuk smiled and finally drifted to sleep.

 

xx

 

"Kim Woobin." Woobin sat on their couch, with a little hangover. "Dad." He sat up, tried to look okay as possible. "Why did you go drinking?" Woobin remembered what happened earlier. "Dad I-" His dad placed a hand up to stop him from talking. "I will let this pass today, be thankful for your friend. But next time, I won't. Unless your friend begs me again to not hurt you." Woobin thought for a moment. "Friend? Who?" His dad raised a brow. "Let's see. A friend who's totally good to you and doesn't deserve a person like you. Remember your friend's name for goodness sake! This one is different. He cares for you. He even took you to his house so that I can get you back here safely." Woobin knotted his eyebrows. "Who's this guy? I don't know really.." His dad sighed. "Jongsuk did, stupid. Now go to sleep. You still have classes tomorrow." As Woobin walks to his room, he keeps thinking of this 'Jongsuk' his father is talking about. "Jongsuk? Who the hell is Jongsuk?"

 

xoxo

 

Aww, Jongsuk met the father-in-law! Lol

Aren't they cute? I just added Krys here. :-)