Episode 10

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

Jongsuk woke up with a terrified face. Whenever he thinks of it, he immediately says 'yuck' in his head. He doesn't even remember how the hell he fell asleep, can't even believe he slept in his uniform. He looked beside him and saw a sleeping Woobin. He can't even look at Woobin without thinking about that dream. 'Eh, I'll eventually forget about it.' he thought then went to shower.  

Woobin woke up with a smile, apparently. He didn't even know why he smiled, he just felt like it. He didn't see any Jongsuk around, so he thought the guy could've been out early, since he has noticed Jongsuk's always been early back in the dorms. So he thought he should get ready too, so he could go out and join them all. He got up and went to the bathroom, not knowing someone's inside. 

"Yah!" Woobin shouted as he turned around, shocked with what he's seeing. "Y-Ya.. Yah!" Jongsuk shouted back as he quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Do you not know how to knock?!" Jongsuk said angrily. "Do you not know how to lock a door?!" Woobin responded, still shocked. "W-Whatever! Just get out!" Jongsuk said and Woobin went out, closing the door tightly shut. Jongsuk's still also startled because of Woobin's sudden entrance, and he kept thinking about what if Woobin saw everything, and I mean everything. "Aish, that bastard doesn't even know how to knock."

"That bastard doesn't even know how to lock doors. Aish." Woobin whined, shaking his head. He sat down and waited until this guy's finished, but while he was waiting he kept on remembering what he saw. That body, those abs, that... Woobin slapped himself.  "What the hell Woobin? That's normal, it's between guys. Why are you being like this?" Woobin said to himself, feeling very confused. 

Jongsuk went out and looked at Woobin. They had a very awkward moment looking at each other, and Jongsuk proceeded to ignoring him again, or what happened earlier. Woobin felt so awkward that he rushed to the bathroom and locked the door as soon as he can. He sighed and washed his face. 'Why?' was the only question in his head. He tried to remove the thought from his head and just showered. 

xx

"Hyungsik, where are you?" Jonghyun called, can't find Hyungsik anywhere. He went outside their room, but there was no sign of Hyungsik. Jonghyun was about to call him again when he saw a guy on the corner, trying to hide his face. "...Hyungsik?"

"Hey, Jonghyun." Jonghyun was so shocked, he's never seen Hyungsik with his hair down, well at least outside. "Wow, I never thought you'd change your mind about going out with your hair like that." Hyungsik grabbed Jonghyun, hiding behind him even though no one was there to see him and ran back to their room together, closing the door quickly. "It's because I didn't! I was trying to look for my gel, I think I dropped it somewhere outside." Jonghyun smiled, he knew it. "Isn't your gel right there?" Jonghyun pointed at the space beside the TV. "Oh.. oh! Of course, silly me." Hyungsik grabbed his gel and smacked Jonghyun. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? Aish, you really made me go out looking like this? What a great bestfriend." Jonghyun pouted. "It's because I didn't know! I thought you disappeared. Besides, you look good in it, so I'd definitely let you go out looking like that." Hyungsik tried to hide his blush, he doesn't even know why he's blushing. "Shut up. I'm just gonna fix myself real quick then let's go meet Woobin and the other kid." Jonghyun shook his head. "You mean Jongsuk?" Hyungsik scoffed when hearing the name. "Whatever."

xx

"Woobin-ah~" Hyungsik happily skipped to hold Woobin's arms. "You again?" Hyungsik frowned at Woobin's greeting but he's used to it. "I'm hungry, let's go eat." Hyungsik dragged Woobin with him, leaving Jongsuk and Jonghyun beside each other at the back. They're headed to the food court, just a few blocks from the rooms they stay in. "Hey." Jonghyun said, trying to start a conversation with Jongsuk. "..hey." Jonghyun was shocked, that Jongsuk replied. "So, uh, how are you?" Jonghyun said, trying to not be awkward. "..I'm fine." Jongsuk said coldly, looking at the ground while walking. Jonghyun felt that this guy doesn't really wanna talk, and he saw that Jongsuk's thinking deeply about something.

"Pizza is nice!" Hyungsik happily said. He's always in that happy vibe, especially when Woobin's around. "Woobin-ah~ aren't I cute?" Hyungsik said, using tons of aegyo.

All three of them looked at Hyungsik weirdly, but they're kinda used to it. Hyungsik always tries to be cute in front of Woobin. "What do you want now." Woobin said, shaking his head. "You always do that to me! Admit it, you think I'm cute too." Hyungsik said as he munched his pizza happily. Jongsuk looked at both of them, and he feels like he's gonna explode. "Excuse me." Jongsuk stood up and left the group. He felt like he didn't need to see more of Hyungsik trying to flirt with Woobin. "What's with him?" Hyungsik said, making a stank face as they watched him walk away. "I don't know, but I have to go with him. See ya." Woobin said as he tried to leave, but Hyungsik stopped him. "Stay! Why do you even need to follow him? Are you his dog? He can handle himself." Woobin still insisted. "I'm paired with him, remember. Wherever he goes, I go." Woobin said and left, following Jongsuk. 

"You know, he changed. A lot." Hyungsik said. "Well, who wouldn't when you have Jongsuk in your life.." Jonghyun said, almost as loud as a whisper. "What did you say?" Jonghyun shook his head and smiled wearily. "Nothing."

xx

"Ya frown-face!" Woobin shouted, trying to slow Jongsuk down. "Frown face!" Jongsuk stopped and looked behind him. He can't believe Woobin's always trying to be with him now, but doesn't even know his name. "What do you want?" Woobin finally caught up with Jongsuk, breathing heavily. "I.. I just wanted you to slow down." 

"I mean what do you need? Why are you following me?" Jongsuk said as he continued walking. "Well, you always have to be with the one you're paired with, pabo." Jongsuk sighed, of course he knew that. He just really want to be alone. "I know that, but that doesn't mean we have to be like we're tied together. Leave me alone, we're gonna see each other later anyway." Jongsuk said as he attempted to get away from Woobin. "Nah, I have nothing to do anyway. Hey, do you know you sound like me a lot now?" Jongsuk thought about it. Maybe he does. "..No I don't. Shut up and go." Woobin shook his head and stayed by Jongsuk's side. "I can't leave frown face, I am attached." Jongsuk didn't know what Woobin meant by that, but he refrained himself from asking.

xx

"Oy kid!" Someone shouted from behind them. Both of them looked and saw a group of guys, looking at Jongsuk with very mean faces. "Who are they?" Woobin whispered. "Ignore them. Let's go." Jongsuk said as he just rolled his eyes on them and continued walking. "Hey kid! How dare you walk away when I'm still talking to you?" Woobin looked back again and saw the group gaining on them. He knew these guys are up to no good, so he grabbed Jongsuk's hand and ran. "Come on, don't let them get us." The gang was surprised. "They're running away!"

 

xoxo

 

OMGGGG WHO DIS PEOPLE

ANYWAYS

HOT JONGSUK RIGHT THERE

UGH