Episode 3

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

Woobin was escorted to school by his driver like every other day. He feels like he's treated more like a prisoner than a prince. That's why he tries to get away from his bodyguards or drivers if he can. As he walks towards ha campus with his head down, somebody walked beside him. He looked at that person and eyed him. "Hello there. How's your head?" Smiled the guy. "Uh.. I'm fine..? Who're you?" The guy laughed a little. "Silly you. Can't believe you forgot me already. How bad is your hangover?" Woobin was speechless. He didn't know what this guy's talking about. Unless.. "You are..?" The guy smiled at him once more. "I'm Jongsuk, idiot. Do I have to introduce myself over and over again? Let's go, I don't want to be late." Woobin looked at Jongsuk and raised his brows. He ignored the cheerful guy and headed inside too.

 

All students were called to the main hall so that the principal could ask them if they are going to be on their dorms starting tomorrow so he could do fixes on each room. He needed the reply slips tomorrow as soon as possible. Woobin smiled, he knew this is a way to get away from his crappy prison life. With that, he quickly returned the slip that day to the principal saying yes, he will be in one of the dorms. Jongsuk wanted to be on dorms too, but he needed to ask his noona first. So he called her, and to his joy, she said yes. Jongsuk returned the slip also to the principal that day. "Since you two are the first ones to give it back, you'll be on the same room." Woobin sighed. "But sir, can't I be alone in one room?" The principal looked at him. "Mr. Kim, I don't care if you're a normal student or a celebrity student. We are all equal here and there might not be enough room s for all of these students. Now don't be stubborn, I know you two can be very good friends. Jongsuk is a really good guy and he'll be there for you always. Right Jongsuk?" Jongsuk nodded. Woobin rolled his eyes and walked away. Jongsuk bid goodbye to the president and followed Woobin.

 

"Hey! Wait up!" Woobin walked as fast as he can and pretended he didn't hear Jongsuk. "Hey!" Just when Jongsuk was about to cath up to Woobin, a hand grabbed his shoulder. "Hey." Jongsuk looked back and saw Jonghyun. "Oh.. hey." Jongsuk looked at the direction where Woobin was but he can't see him anymore. "So, what's up?" Jonghyun asked with a bright smile. "Oh.. oh nothing. Just looking for my roommate." Jonghyun smiled. "Roommate? So you'll be on dorms too? Awesome." Jongsuk smiled lightly just to show he's listening. "So.. Who's your roommate?" Jongsuk looked around once more before answering, hoping to see Woobin. "Oh, mine's Woobin. Who's yours?" Jonghyun looked pretty shocked with Jongsuk's answer. "Woobin? Wow. Celebrtiy roomie huh. Mine's Hyungsik. You don't really know him, he's from the other class. But I'll introduce you to him tomorrow." Jongsuk nodded. "I uh.. really.." Jongsuk was cut off when Jonghyun took his arm. "Or I could introduce you now. Eat lunch with us!" Jongsuk wanted to refuse and find Woobin because he knows Woobin has no one to eat with. "Um.." Jonghyun smiled and pulled him to the cafeteria. "Let's go!"

 

When they arrived, they were about to sit somewhere near the large windows when Jongsuk saw Woobin sitting alone, eating his food slowly. He removed Jonghyun's hands from his arms slowly. "Look, Jonghyun. I have to go to my friend. He's lonely. I'm sorry but I can't eat lunch with you today. You can introduce your roommate to me tomorrow. Sorry." Jonghyun looked really dissapointed but he still smiled. "I understand. Go ahead. I don't want to be the cause of the wreckage of your friendship." Jongsuk smiled and walked towards Woobin and sat in front of him. Jonghyun walked towards their table and sat on the other side of the table. "What's up? Who's the guy with you earlier?" Jonghyun looked at the table where Jongsuk is. "He's a new friend of mine.. I was supposed to introduce him to you but he needs to go to his lonely friend." Hyungsik nodded slowly. "Then why are you so sad? Is introducing me that important that it made you upset?" Jonghyun looked at Hyungsik. "No, idiot. Don't be too assuming. I just.. I don't know why I'm like this whenever he turns me down." Hyungsik smiled and patted his friend. "Oh Jonghyun, don't tell me you replaced Yoona?" Jonghyun gave Hyungsik a glare. "I don't have feelings for Yoona anymore. What are you talking about? He's a guy!" Hyungsik shook his head. "Don't you remember? You're bi. You can't hide to me what you feel about guys. Especially this Jongsuk." Jonghyun sighed. "Let's just.. not talk about him. I'm hungry."

 

"Why'd you leave me?" Jongsuk asked Woobin. No answer. "Woobin, I know you don't want me to be your roommate but that wasn't my decision. But if you're still mad, then I'm sorry. You see-" Woobin stood up. "Can't you shut up even just for today? Or, no. Can't you shut up for the rest of my life? You're really annoying me." Woobin left his food and walked away. "Woobin!" Jongsuk stood up and tried to walk towards Woobin but.. "Don't even try following me." Woobin's tone made Jongsuk hurt so much he doesn't know why. He sat back to the table and tried not to cry. People might think he's gay, when he's not. 

 

Dismissal time and Jongsuk tried to not look or talk to Woobin the whole day, which is hard because Woobin's just beside him. He walked out of the building alone slowly, with his head down. He's not really paying attention to what's happening around him until he heard screaming girls outside the campus. He looked at them and saw large boards and signs that says 'Kim Woobin' and 'I love Woobin' which is weird. He didn't know that Woobin was tracked down by these girls. He knows that these type of girls are crazy, these sasaengs can damage the idol himself. He knew he had to warn Woobin that sasaengs are outside, but he doesn't know where the guy is. He looked around, hoping to see a tall, lonely man. No signs. He ran around, trying to get past through students, until he saw Woobin. He ran towards the guy with a heavy breathing. "Woo.. bin.. There are.. sa.." He tried to speak clearly but he is out of breath. "What? I can't understand you. Didn't I tell you to stop following me?" Jongsuk took one last heavy breath and looked Woobin in the eyes. "First of all, I am not following you. Second, your sasaengs are outside of campus. Now, if you want to be sabotaged then go through the front gate. If you want to live, follow me." Woobin looked at him weirdly. "Sasaengs? But how.." Woobin saw them and heard them, he hid behind a pillar. "See. Follow me."

 

Woobin followed Jongsuk through the back gate, which is closed and is not used by everyone. "What place is this?" Woobin asked, looking around. "This is the back gate area. People used to go out here but now they shut it off.. I don't know why. Let's go." They went through a small but enough hole for them to fit behind an untrimmed bush. When they got out, Woobin saw that his sasaengs and his driver on the other far side of the road. "Well. I'll keave you now. I don't want to bother you anymore, bye." Jongsuk walked away but Woobin held his coat. "What?" Jongsuk asked. "How am I supposed to go home?" Jongsuk looked around. "I.. don't know. Call your dad, driver, whatever. Not my problem." Woobin's still holding on to his coat. "Take me somewhere safe from those girls and you can leave." Jongsuk wanted to go home to pack the things he's going to bring into the dorm but this guy is here, holding him back. "Fine."

 

Jongsuk took him to a cafe. "Now I can leave. Bye." Jongsuk was about to walk out of the cafe but Woobin held his coat again. "What now?" Jongsuk looked pissed from his eyes. "Why.. are you so cold to me?" Jongsuk scoffed. "Why don't you ask that yourself?" Jongsuk removed Woobin's hand from his coat and left. Woobin was speechless with Jongsuk's answer. He never thought that the guy who always annoyed him with his cheerful smiles would be this cold. 

He tried to forget what just happened and called his dad. He left a message on the voice mail and hoped that his father would answer soon. "Appa, can you get me here. I don't want sasaengs to see me." 

Hours passed and Woobin's still in the cafe. He called his father hundreds of times but he got no answer. He didn't want to call his driver because people might think he's a baby. It's already 7 PM and he's hungry. There's no good dinner to eat in the cafe and it's closing in 30 minutes. He's starting to panick until someone he know from face enters the cafe. Woobin tried to call him by name but he can't remember the name. "..Yah! You! Yah!" Jongsuk turned towards the screaming man and saw Woobin. "What.. Why are you still here?" Jongsuk asked. "I uh.. my dad won't pick up his phone." Woobin looked sad and ashamed that made Jongsuk pity him. "Let me see your phone." Woobin looked at Jongsuk's hand. "Huh? Why? No!" Woobin refused. "Do you want to go home or not." Woobin didn't answer and slowly gave Jongsuk his phone. Jongsuk dialled the number of Woobin's father like he did last time. 

"Hello Woobin?"

"Hello sir? This is Jongsuk."

"Oh Jongsuk! What is it this time with Woobin?"

"He's here at Holly's cafe and he needs a ride home."

"Oh what? Can I speak to him?"

Jongsuk handed the phone to the confused Woobin. When he handed it back, Jongsuk headed to the counter to order the food he's supposed to buy.

"Hello, appa?"

"Woobin-ah! You always cause trouble to Jongsuk!"

"APPA! I called you thousand times and you don't answer! And when he called you, you answered? What is this! Is he your son?"

"Yah Woobin! Don't shout at your father! I'm just going to send someone there. Be thankful you have Jongsuk."

"Whatever appa. He's not my friend. Bye."

Jongsuk heard the last part which is really hurtful. "Here's your order sir." Jongsuk smiled at the lady and took the plastic bag. He walked out of the store, trying to ignore the fact that Woobin's there. When he went home, he's still worried that Woobin's still at the cafe. Lucky him his memorization skills are at level 100, he dialled Woobin's father's number. He looked at the time and it's already 9PM. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, sir? This is Jongsuk."

"Oh Jongsuk! What is it now?'

"Oh, sir, just.. checking if Woobin's home?"

"Yes he is. He's on his room now. Why?"

"Oh, nothing, sir. Just worried that he might be still at the cafe."

"Oh such a good friend. Take care of Woobin when you guys are on your dorms okay? I'm counting on you."

"..yes sir. Goodnight."

Jongsuk hung up, relieved and confused at the same time. He tried to set aside the thoughts and sleep through the night peacefully. What he didn't know is that his dream about the mysterious man is going to continue.

 

"Jongsuk-ah, come here."  Jongsuk came closer to the guy who called him. "What is it, long face?" They were on the rooftop of a building, and they are the only two who's up there. His friend 'long face' caressed his face slowly, with Jongsuk holding the hand of his friend. "You're so pretty." Jongsuk blushed and pushed his friend playfully. "Stop lying. You're not funny." His friend smiled and hugged him. "I'm not lying, my sweet Jongsuk." Jongsuk blushed more and more. He hugged his friend back. "Yah, pabo long face. Don't play with me." His friend looked him in the eyes with their noses touching. "Your eyes, your nose, your lips.." Jongsuk closed his eyes with a smile.

 

Just as when he was about to get kissed by a person he doesn't know, he woke up. Jongsuk had wide eyes and is breathing heavily. He can't believe his dream is about a guy who's about to kiss him, and he's willing. He shook his head and headed to the bathroom.

 

xoxo

 

Not much visuals but ohmygod, his dreams are perf.

Dorm days are much more exciting I'm saying <3

 

If there are typos please excuse me on that part lol.