Episode 4

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

Jongsuk made sure that he packed all the things the he will be using in their dorms. Boyoung, being a good sister she is, let Jongsuk and his bags ride her car to the school. "I'll miss you." Jongsuk smiled and hugged his sister. "I'll miss you too baby boy! Don't get in trouble without me, okay?" Boyoung said as she patted her brother's head. "Bye noona, take care!" Jongsuk waved as Boyoung droved off. He got his bags and went to the reception counter inside the dorm buildings. "Um, excuse me, may I know where my room will be?" The receptionist looked at the list of records. "Your name please?" Jongsuk placed his bags down. "Lee Jongsuk." The receptionist skimmed through a new record book with the list of students. "Ah, here you are. Your room will be.. on the 3rd floor, number 143. Your roommate is.. Kim Woobin. Here you go." The receptionist handed him his key and he thanked her. He then went up to his room. When he opened the door, he was amazed. 

It was a simple room for boys, and he knew he would have the upper bed. He likes it when he's at the top. So he placed his bags on the floor and started putting his clothes and things inside a cabinet on the other side of the room. When he finished, he went up to his new bed and felt it. He's enjoying every moment today because he knows there will be no morning classes for them. He looked at the door, and wondered where Woobin could be. He went down and outside of their room.

He walked down the halls, looking for the lounge and the cafeteria inside their dorm. He stopped in front of a large round room filled with sofas and pillows. 'Probably the lounge room.' He tought. This is the first time he saw a hotel-like dorm in his lifetime. As he walked slowly around the room, he saw Krystal.

"Jongsuk!" He looked at the girl sitting in the middle of other girls on the sofa. "Krys." He smiled. He went to her and sat on the floor, facing her. "Isn't this place beautiful?" Jongsuk nodded. "Thankful for my dad. He made this place look high class just for me." Jongsuk smiled. So that's why this place looks so beautiful. Jongsuk looked at the time and it's nearly 10 AM. He knew Woobin could be out the building now, so he stood up. "I've to go. See you later." Krystal smiled at him then Jongsuk went down. 

He looked around the main hall, hoping to see a tall guy crowded with the students. But no luck. He doesn't know why he was looking for that guy in the first place. Jongsuk went back upstairs with his head down. When he was about to enter his room, someone grabbed his arm and took him inside the room on the other side. He was sat down on the sofa and then he saw a bored Woobin beside him. "What are you doing here?" Jongsuk asked Woobin. Woobin didn't answer and just raised his eyebrows on the other two in front of them, that Jongsuk didn't notice at all. "Oh. Jonghyun." Jongsuk said. "So, you do remember that I'm supposed to introduce someone to you right?" Jongsuk nodded. "Well here he is." Jonghyun pointed happily at the guy beside him. 

"Hello, I'm Park Hyungsik." Said Hyungsik cheerfully. Jongsuk noticed that Hyungsik was only looking at Woobin while he was introducing himself. Jongsuk looked at Woobin who's slowly shaking his head. "Stop, Hyungsik. You're not adorable as before anymore." Hyungsik frowned at that. Jongsuk was shocked that they knew each other. "You know each other?" Hyungsik looked at Jongsuk. "Yes. We are bestfriends since 1st grade. Problem?" The way Hyungsik talked to Jongsuk makes him feel like this guy is Woobin's girlfriend. "I'm just asking." Jongsuk said. "Yeah." Jonghyun agreed. "Are we done? Can I go?" Woobin asked but he didn't wait for answer. He stood up and left the room. Jongsuk followed right away then closed the door nicely. "I don't like that Jongsuk." Hyungsik said. "Stop thinking things, Hyungsik. You're assuming." Hyungsik pouted at Jonghyun's talk.

When both of them were back in their room, Jongsuk saw Woobin on the lower bed. "Ah-" He didn't want to talk to Woobin because he remembered what happened yesterday. He wanted to stay mad at the guy, but he just can't. Woobin noticed Jongsuk was staring at him. "What?" Jongsuk was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice he was staring at Woobin. "Nothing." He went out of the room quickly and went to the very amazing cafeteria.

He sat on one side of the tables alone. He really wondered wether he's in a dorm or a hotel because it really is a majestic place for him. He didn't ordered anything because he wasn't hungry. He just sat there, waiting for time to pass until lunch time came and a lot of students went in. He didn't really care, he just sat there, hoping no one will sit in front of him. No one did, yay. He looked at his side and saw Jonghyun looking at him from the other table.

Jongsuk didn't know how to react. He didn't know how to respond. He isn't sure if what he saw was real. He blinked a lot of times then quickly left the cafeteria. As he walked his way through the halls into their room, he can't get that happening out of his mind. "Why would he do that?" Jongsuk said unknowingly loud when he entered their room. Woobin looked at him from his bed. "What?" Jongsuk shook his head and just got his bag for 1 PM class. "Where are you going?" Woobin asked. Jongsuk didn't answer as he was busy fixing his stuff and he's changing to his uniform. "Yah!" Woobin shouted. "I'm going to class. Bye." Jongsuk said like he really is in a hurry. Woobin shook his head slowly. He then changed into his uniform too.

While Jongsuk was walking slowly with his head down out of the building, he looked around. He was nervous he might see Jonghyun, he doesn't know why. When he was walking across the sidewalks to the school building, he looked around again. Then he saw Jonghyun, looking at him. He pretended he didn't see Jonghyun and walked faster than before into the school.

He sat on his seat inside the classroom even though there are no teachers around. He doesn't know what to do anymore, Jonghyun is making him feel uncomfortable. He heard someone walking towards the classroom. He was hoping it wasn't Jonghyun because he doesn't want to be alone in a room with Jonghyun. Not this time. When the guy entered, he sighed so loud in relief. Then he put his head down. "What?" Woobin asked as he sat beside Jongsuk. "You keep asking that can you not." Jongsuk said. Then someone entered the room. Jongsuk looked at who it was. 'No.' He said in his mind. It was Jonghyun, who was looking at him while the guy is walking to his seat, which is beside Jongsuk's. Jongsuk leaned a little to the left just so he could be a little far away from Jonghyun. The awkwardness around was broken when Hyungsik loudly did his entrance to the room. "Why are you guys so quiet?" He said as he sat in front of Woobin. "What are you doing here?" Woobin asked. "There was no one in our classroom so I went out to explore." Hyungsik said. "Go back. It's already 1." Woobin said, seemed like he's uninterested talking to Hyungsik. "Don't you miss your bestfriend? Oh, don't tell me you replaced me already!" Hyungsik said, faking a shocked expresson. "Look, Hyungsik, we were bestfriends back in the old days before I became a model. Nobody's replaced, and I don't have a bestfriend anymore." Hyungsik looked unimpressed with Woobin's answer. "You replaced me with this, this, thief here!" Jongsuk was shocked. "Thief? Excuse me?" Hyungsik gave Jongsuk a dirty look. "You stol him from me." Just then the bell rang. "You're lucky, kid. I'll be back." Hyungsik left with a disgusted look on his face. Jongsuk shook his head as he rolled his eyes. Then all students in their class went in with the teacher.

 

Classes ended at 4 PM, and everyone went back to their dorms. Jonghyun sat on his bed, thinking. "What are you thinking about?" Hyungsik asked as he sat beside Jonghyun. "Oh, I bet you succeeded on our plan." Hyungsik smiled evilly. "Yeah right. He even gave me a dirty look." Jonghyun said, sounding a little dissaponted. "Why are you sad? You don't like him don't you?" Jonghyun shook his head . Are you serious? No." Jonghyun then went up to his bed to rest. He tried to take a nap but whenever he close his eyes he remembers Jongsuk's expression towards him. 

"Ahh." Jonghyun was annoyed. "Shut up, Jonghyun." Hyungsik said as he tried to clean his toenails. "If you ever have another evil plan, please don't take me with you. I'm not even coming with you anymore." Jonghyun said. "Whatever Jonghyun. You just like Jongsuk. Don't even try to deny! I know!" Hyungsik said. "Whatever Woobin's boy!" Jonghyun answered. "Shut up."

 

As Jongsuk layed down his bed up there, he can't stop thinking about earlier. He is so annoyed that it has to be him. 'Maybe he's just playing tricks on me. He's my friend anyway.' Jongsuk thought. But that couldn't be. The way Jonghyun looked at him was really uncomfortable.

"Aish." Jongsuk said, scratching his head like crazy. "Shut up." Woobin said. "What?" Jongsuk asked. "I'm reading here. Shut up." Jongsuk rolled his eyes and stared at the ceiling. The sound of Jongsuk's tummy growling broke the silence in the room. "Okay." Jongsuk said as he went down and put on shoes. "Where are you going?" Woobin asked as he placed down his book. "I'm going to eat. Didn't you hear my stomach?" Jongsuk said as he went out of their room. Woobin is getting hungry too so he also went out.

 

xoxo

 

Jonghyun and Hyungsik, the creepy team. 

Woobin is asking a lot of questions now, what happened?

 

hehehehe