Episode 11

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

"Who are those kids? Why are they chasing after you?" Woobin asked while panting. The pair managed to find a hiding place for a while. "Some bullies who looks for trouble everywhere. Don't mind them, I don't want you involved witht them. Let's go." The two looked around just in case the bullies were still around, and escaped safely. 

"Why don't you tell the teachers or I don't know, someone who can help you about those kids?" Woobin asked. "What for? No one can help me." Jongsuk said, shaking his head. "Someone can. You can even report it to the police. I'll do it for you if you-" Jongsuk took Woobin's phone away from him. "No." Woobin took his phone back and put it in his pocket. "Why?" Jongsuk let out a sigh and said "I don't want to."

"Fine then, if I sense that something bad is gonna happen then I'll do it." Woobin said, smiling and feeling proud. "I told you not to get involved, I don't want someone else to get hurt because of me, not again." Woobin is shocked to hear this. "What do you mean again? They hurt you before?" Jongsuk realized his mistake. "No-nothing, forget what I said." Woobin stopped Jongsuk who tried walking away. "Listen to me frown face, I don't know what happened or why it did, but I'm telling you right now that I'm not gonna let it happen again." Jongsuk is beyond surprised with Woobin's words. He just slyly smiled at him and continued walking without saying anything.

xx

"You two! you guys never go out with us anymore, where have you been?" Hyungsik said as he chased down Woobin and Jongsuk. "We were here all the time, I don't know what you're talking about." Woobin said, trying to save Jongsuk from having to say anything. "No you're not, it's getting dark, come with us to the campfire tonight!" Hyungsik said happily, grabbing onto Woobin's arm. "You guys can go, I'm not feeling it." Jongsuk said and walked away, again. "We'll catch up, you guys go ahead." Woobin said as he waved goodbye and followed Jongsuk. "You know what, I really think something's going on with those two." Hyungsik told Jonghyun as they walked to the campfire.

xx

"Hey, tell me, why are you sticking with me?" Jongsuk suddenly asked as they were walking through the field, about to go back to their cabin. "Well uh- because I'm not supposed to leave you alone, not in a time like this, especialy when I know some kids are trying to kill you." Jongsuk shook his head, and looked at Woobin with a pissed face. "So what are you saying? That I can't handle myself? That I can't protect myself? If that's the only reason as to why you're still with me well then you can leave me alone now." Woobin had enough of the bull he's been recieving from Jongsuk and dragged him inside their cabin. "What do you think you're doing?" Jongsuk said as he yelped in pain when Woobin slammed him against the wall. 

"I don't know why you're giving me such an attitude when I'm trying to make an effort here." Woobin said angrily. Jongsuk didn't know what to say, as he doesn't know himself why he's being like this towards Woobin. He also can't think straight with how close Woobin's face is to him, he's never been this close at all. "I- I just.." Jongsuk stuttered when he saw Woobin looking at his lips then back at his eyes. His heart was pounding, he was confused and scared and flustered. He didn't know what to do. 

Woobin didn't know what he was doing. He was so angry but when he got close to Jongsuk's face, his anger disappeared. He saw those plump lips and he tried so hard not to go closer, but sooner he found himself going for it slowly. Just as he was about to do it someone knocked on their door.

"You said you guys are gonna catch up! It's been an hour what are you guys even doing!" Hyungsik shouted from outside. Woobin pulled away quickly and opened the door. "We're sorry, we forgot about time." Jongsuk was still stuck like a statue against the wall. "What's wrong with him? Saw a ghost or something?" Hyungsik asked. "..I- I'm gonna go take a shower." Jongsuk said asnd walked to the bathroom as fast as he can. "Weird, anyway PLEASE next time actually show up, it's bad having friends wait. It's too late to stay here so we're going now, see you tomorrow." Woobin closed the door and layed on the floor. 'I can't believe I just did that.'

xx

'I can't believe he just did that.' Jongsuk thought as he showered. His mind is a mess right now thanks to Woobin.

Jongsuk tried to think to himself that it was a mistake, and Woobin wasn't actually trying to kiss him. More importantly, he's trying to ignore the fact that he actually stayed there and waited for Woobin to do it. 'I'm screwed, what's happening to me.'

xx

Woobin stared at the ceiling, wondering if everything that happened was real. He was thinking if he should say sorry to Jongsuk for what happened, or was it nothing. As he was about to knock on the bathroom door, Jongsuk opened it with just a towel on him, "I-" Woobin was going to say something but he saw Jongsuk's body again, up close this time. "I- uh- what is it?" Jongsuk stuttered, he looked down to hide his flustered face. "D-did you forget your clothes? I noticed them lying there.." Woobin said, trying to look away. "Yeah I did, so if you'll excuse me-" Jongsuk was about to reach for his clothes but his feet were wet, so he slipped. Luckily for him Woobin caught him. Jongsuk looked at Woobin with his big doe eyes as he layed on top of him, . Woobin's heavy breathing didn't help the fact that their lips were a few inches away from each other. "I-I'm sorry" Jongsuk said, but for some reason he can't pull his head away from Woobin's. Woobin kept staring at Jognsuk's lips and couldn't take it anymore. "..me too" said Woobin and kissed Jongsuk.

 

xx

 

i know u all hate me for always being on hiatus and im sorry :'(

but hey first kiss :-)