Episode 5

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

Jongsuk walked ahead of Woobin. He didn't want to get near Jongsuk or whatever, but he doesn't know wherelse to go. He has no other people to go to. While they were walking, Jongsuk slowed down in the middle of a lot of students talking. Jongsuk knew they were talking about him and Woobin. He slowed down just so he could hear a little from the students. "Look, its Woobin. Ha, look at him. So pitiful. He doesn't have friends." Jongsuk continued to walk slowly, pretending not to hear anything. He's sure Woobin heard that, Woobin has good ears. "I don't understand why girls like him. He's stubborn, mean, and useless. Girls should like us. Not him. He's just a model, what more?" Jongsuk's getting mad everytime he hears an insult from those students. "Jongsuk's really cool you know. Everybody likes him. Even me. But if it's true that he's hanging out with that Woobin, well that wouldn't be great." Jongsuk wanted to shout at them all but he forced himslef not to. He walked faster than ever because he doesn't want to stay longer in that place. 

 

When they were eating, Jongsuk saw Woobin staring blankly on his food. "Um, Woobin? You okay?" Woobin didn't answer. Woobin looked around and so did Jongsuk. They saw some guy students giving them dirty looks, and some girls, well, you know, blushing and smiling. Jongsuk remebered what he heard earlier. He's sure Woobin heard it too. He regretted walking slowly down that path. "Woobin-" Woobin raised a hand. "I'm.. going back." He stood up but Jongsuk held his wrist. "What?" Woobin looked at Jongsuk. "Uh.. your.. food. Yeah, your food. Finish it." Jongsuk didn't know what to say to make him stay. "I don't feel like eating. If you want it, its yours." Jongsuk let go of Woobin's wrist. He's so speechless that Woobin's this calm and neutral. He watched as Woobin went out of the cafeteria. 

 

"Woobin!" Jongsuk called. "Where are you going? Everybody's at the park. Let's go!" Before Woobin could answer, Jongsuk pulled him as they ran. When they got to the park, they saw a lot of students circling around somebody. Both of them went in closer to see who it is, and it happens to be Jonghyun with a guitar and a microphone in front of him. Jonghyun smiled when he saw Jongsuk. "Well, now that the person who I am waiting for is here, I'm going to start." The girls looked around while laughing and blushing, assuming that they maybe the person Jonghyun's talking about. Then without a warning, he began to sing.

 

While Jonghyun was singing, the students around him clapped along. And Jonghyun was only looking at Jongsuk. Jongsuk looked around, looking if someone noticed that Jonghyun's only looking at him while singing a love song. He looked at Woobin beside him, who obviously noticed that. He was looking at Jonghyun like he was his old rival. 

When the song was over, everybody clapped for him. Jonghyun placed his guitar down gently and went over to Jongsuk. He ignored that Woobin was there. "Did you like it?" Jongsuk smiled and nodded a little. He didn't know how to respond to this guy. Then suddenly Hyungsik appeared out of nowhere. He clinged onto Woobin like he always did it. Well, Woobin's expression says that he's used to it. "Jonghyun's so good. Right Jongsuk? Everybody would fall in love with him. Even guys will." Jonghyun smiled shyly. Jongsuk looked at both of them. "So you're saying you're in love with Jonghyun?" Jongsuk told Hyungsik. "Excuse me! Jonghyun's my bestest friend, aside from Woobin. And I'm in love with somebody else." Jongsuk smiled. He knew who Hyungsik's talking about. He knew Hyungsik liked Woobin. It's obvious.

Jonghyun got his things packed up. He squeezed Jongsuk's arm lovingly then hugged him. "Glad you liked it. Gotta go." The way Jonghyun looks at Jongsuk makes him shiver, but its also warm and kind. Jonghyun's a sweet guy, but there's no way he's falling in love with him.

While Jongsuk and Woobin walked by the lounge room, Krystal called Jongsuk. "Jongsuk! Come here!" Jongsuk didn't mind Woobin, he went beside Krystal. I'm on TV. Look.

 

"I don't know why they aired it without informing me, but yeah." Jongsuk smiled as he watched. "Wow Krys. You're really pretty." Krystal hugged Jongsuk like a big brother. "I know." Jongsuk looked back from where he stood before and saw Woobin looking at them. "I.. I have to go. I have classes kid." Krystal let go of Jongsuk. "Is your boyfriend jealous? I'm sorry." Jongsuk hissed at Krystal. "Shut it, Krys." Jongsuk went to Woobin and they walked back to their room.

Just when Jongsuk's about to lay on his bed, an announcement was heard. 'EVERY STUDENT IN THIS DORM, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE BIG LOBBY. THANK YOU.'  Jongsuk stood up, pissed, and went to the lobby with Woobin. When they arrived, there were a lot of students. He felt like students from other dorms are here too. He felt Woobin tugged on his coat. "Can we go back?" Jongsuk looked at him. "What? Why?"

"There's too many people." Jongsuk laughed. "It's okay. Come on, if you don't want to play, let go." Woobin didn't answer. "I'm not letting go until we get back." Jongsuk smiled. "Fine then. You're gonna have to play with me." Jongsuk read the rules. "Oh goodie! You're my partner. You do have to hold my clothing. Just hold it okay?" Woobin didn't understand. All he knows is that he isn't feeling good.

"Jongsuk, let's go back, I don't feel good." Jongsuk looked back at Woobin, having too much fun. "Just a little more, Woobin." Jongsuk didn't want to stop playing. He haven't played this for ages. "Jongsuk.. please.." Woobin's getting weaker and dizzier. then without him knowing, he out. "Jongsuk felt like someone fell behind him. When he looked, he saw Woobin on the floor. "Woobin? WOOBIN!" Jongsuk got down as quickly as he can, ignoring the ongoing game. Everybody stopped anyways. "Woobin.." Jongsuk said with a shaking voice. He shook Woobin but he won't wake up. He carried Woobin and ignored the questions from everyone else. His only focus is to get Woobin to the clinic.

Jongsuk sat beside the bed Woobin is on. "Don't worry too much. He just passed out from hunger. I bet he didn't eat anything much this day." Jongsuk nodded. "I know that Woobin's a really stubborn kid. But don't let him pass lunch or dinner or anything. You're a good friend. I'll leave you guys here for a moment okay? There's food over there. If he wakes up, make sure he eats it all." With that, the nurse went out of the room and closed the door.

Jongsuk looked at Woobin. He saw Woobin blinked his eyes then slowly sat up. Jongsuk took the trey then gave it to Woobin. "Eat this. And this, then this. Eat it all. The nurse said you have to eat it all." Woobin calmed Jongsuk down. "Slow down. I'm going to die eating all of these at the same time." Jongsuk looked at Woobin, who's smiling right now. "What's funny?" Jongsuk asked. "Nothing. It's just that, just one day it's like you don't know me at all and now, it's like I'm your world." Jongsuk sat back on his seat. "So what. Is it bad to worry for a friend?" Jongsuk said shyly, not meeting Woobin's eyes. "Nope. Thanks Jongsuk." Jongsuk smiled at Woobin. "Now eat."

 

 

xoxo

 

awwww they're starting to get comfortable with each other

and they're getting closer :3