Episode 8

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

Early in the morning and Jongsuk doesn't feel like getting up. He stretched like any other person does, making weird noises as he did that. When he opened his eyes, he saw a guy smiling at him. He sat up quickly and rubbed his eyes. "Wha-" Woobin laughed. "You're weird. Morning." Jongsuk ignored him as he went down and went straight to shower. Woobin picked up his bag and shouted 'See ya!' before leaving the room.

 

"Woobin? Woobin!" The guy shouted from behind Woobin. "Oh Woobin." A pair of arms flew around Woobin's waist from the back and he's hugged tight. "Let go, Hyungsik." As he rolled his eyes. Hyungsik didn't listen, as he missed the guy. Thankfully for Woobin, Jonghyun showed up. "Help me." Jonghyun laughed and got Hyungsik off of Woobin. "Where have you been? What happened? Are you okay? Did-" Woobin cut him off as he slowly walked away from them. "I'm fine, and I don't want to be late." Hyungsik didn't bug him more and just smiled. "He changed." Jonghyun looked at Hyungsik, confused. "What?" Hyungsik laughed. "Let's go. We don't want to be late too."

 

Woobin sat impatiently on his seat, looking from the door then to Jongsuk's seat again and again. He looked at the time, and there's just 2 minutes left before classes begin. The bell rang, the teacher came in, no sign of Jongsuk. It was then after 10 minutes, he arrived. "Mr., you're late again." Jongsuk lowered his head. "I'm sorry. Its just that something happened earlier that-" The teacher cut him off. "Enough of your lame excuses. None of those will work on me anymore. This time, I will take you to-" Woobin stood up loudly which caught off the teacher's speaking. "It was my fault. I'm his roommate and I accidentally spilled water on his clothes. I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise." The teacher sighed. "You better keep your word that it will not happen again. Because if he's late again, you're in this." Woobin nodded and sat down. "As for you, go to your seat and don't be late again." Jongsuk nodded, headed to his seat without looking at Woobin.

 

Lunch time and as usual Jongsuk's alone. A lot of people offered him a seat on their table, but he kindly refused. He always sat on the corner where he could look out the huge window. Woobin arrived on the cafeteria looking for Jongsuk. When he saw him, he smiled and walked towards him. A hand grabbed his arm and turned him around. "What?" Woobin asked. "If you're going to Jongsuk, don't even think about it." Woobin was confused of what this guy's talking about. "Look, I don't know you and I don't know why you're stopping me from going to my friend. Well at least, I know him as my friend." Woobin let go his arm off the guy's hand. "Just saying, man. Nobody gets to sit with him ever since your disappearance. I don't think its connected, but I'm just saying. And he's not friendly to those who sits with him." Woobin laughed. "Don't worry about me. I can handle him."

Woobin then went to sit beside Jongsuk. He looked at the frowning guy with a smile. "What's up?" Jongsuk stared at him. "What are you doing here?" Woobin looked at Jongsuk with a confused face. "Why not? I'm your roommate." Jongsuk shook his head. "Didn't they warn you? I'm sure they did. Now go on, leave me alone." Woobin just laughed at Jongsuk. "What's funny?" Jongsuk asked, getting furious. "Anyways, why were you late? I feel like you've always been late." Jongsuk looked out the huge window again. "Why did you lie?" Woobin looked at him. "Hm?" Jongsuk repeated the question then looked at Woobin. "I.. don't know. But! Don't be late again or I'm going down with you." Jongsuk scoffed. "Your fault for getting into my business." Woobin frowned. "You know, even though I don't really remember anything from before last month, I knew you weren't like this." Jongsuk laughed. "Can't remember anything before last month? What, don't tell me you got hit in the head." Woobin tried to remember, but he can't. "I can't, I don't know why. All I remember is your personality." Jongsuk was flustered. "You know, you're weird. I don't understand you. Don't even try to talk to me anymore." With that, Jongsuk walked out of the cafeteria.

 

Next class was where they all had different subjects. Thankfully for Woobin, his class ended early. When he got out, he doesn't know why he wanted to go to Jongsuk's class, but he still asked where it is. He was lead to the swimming pool. When he was there he saw students coming out of the pool and heading to the washrooms. He decided to wait for Jongsuk, so he played around the pool. Unlucky for him, a group of guys went running to the washrooms and pushed him to the pool. Woobin was soaked of course, and when he looked toward the washrooms, he saw Jongsuk.

Woobin wiped his face with his wet hands and brushed his hair backwards. "Jongsuk!" He called, hoping the guy would hear him. He was pissed he was soaked, but it was hot, so he stayed.

When Jongsuk turned, Woobin didn't know why, but his heart skipped a beat and he felt like he could flush himself. 'hot'  was the word he thought when he turned. Jongsuk saw Woobin in the pool. 'Did he just winked at me?' Jongsuk felt like he blushed, but he's sure he didn't. He shook his head and headed to the washroom.

Woobin got out of the pool, the image of Jongsuk's shirtless body kept on replaying on his head. Before he could lose it, he went back to their dorm to wash up and replace his damp clothes.

Jongsuk got out of the washroom and saw no Woobin on the pool, or anywhere in the area. He felt a little disappointed, and he didn't notice. He just headed back to their dorm to drop off his wet things.

Jongsuk placed the almost wet bag near their washing machine, went to the mirror and combed his hair. He was wearing a loose white tank top, thin enough for you to see his body through it. Woobin got out with only just his towel, since he forgot to bring clothes inside the bathroom. When Jongsuk saw Woobin's glorious body, he turned around as quick as he can and pretended he didn't saw anything. Woobin was shocked as well. He didn't know Jongsuk arrived. Woobin stared at Jongsuk's fine back, he just can't take his eyes off them. "Um, I.. uh, have to.. um..." Woobin snapped out of it and watched as Jongsuk got his wet bag and headed to the bathroom. Woobin sighed and dressed up.

 

Woobin saw Jongsuk walking all by himself, so he caught up and threw his arm around the shoulders of this guy. "What are you doing?" Jongsuk asked. "Walking with a friend. We're going to the same place so why not?" They were called to the main hall, all students. Jongsuk was looking weirdly at Woobin. 'Did he really hit his head somehwere?' Woobin noticed Jongsuk staring at him, so he looked at the smaller one. He looked at the guy's eyes with a smile, then nose.. then lips.. He noticed his smile was replaced with nervousness as he looked at Jongsuk's lips. He pulled away quickly to avoid issues. At last, they arrived at the main hall.

 

All students got out and went back to their dorms, as it is Friday and classes finish early every Friday. Jongsuk, Woobin, Jonghyun and Hyungsik went out of the hall together. They went to the game area, where students are allowed only on Fridays and weekends. They sat on a spot where there are less people. Jongsuk was quiet, he was sitting in the middle of Woobin and Jonghyun. Hyungsik of course, sits beside Woobin. "I'm hungry. I'm just getting food okay? I'm bringing Woobin one too." Hyungsik got up and went to the food section. "I'm pretty sure he's getting himself and Woobin only. What would you want Jongsuk?" Jonghyun asked as he stood up. "Just a donut." Jonghyun nodded and went to the food section too.

When the two got back, they saw Woobin playing around with Jongsuk. He was trying to make the guy smile again by placing his arm around Jongsuk's neck and squeezing them. "Stop, Woobin." Woobin laughed and did the opposite of Jongsuk's orders. Hyungsik got jealous, so he dashed off to the table and placed down the food. The two stopped, and looked at the guys who brought them food. "Having fun, eh?" Hyungsik asked, trying to hide the anger. Woobin let go of Jongsuk and took his food. "Nah." Jonghyun sat down and haded Jongsuk his food. "Thanks man." Hyungsik heard Jongsuk. "Hey, Woobin, no 'thank you' for me?" Woobin thought for a moment. "hm.. nah." Woobin's answer got them all laughing, even Jongsuk. When Jonghyun saw Jongsuk's smile again, he never felt so relieved in his life.

 

"Aren't you guys excited?" Hyungsik asked as the four of them are heading back to their dorms. "Heck yeah we are." Jonghyun answered. "Can't wait for Monday guys. We'll be together okay? This group will stay together." Three of them nodded and bid goodbye to each other as they reached their rooms.

"Good night, Jongsuk." Woobin said hesitantly. "..night." Jongsuk replied in a very low voice, although he's sure Woobin heard him.

 

xoxo

 

comments would be nice so I'd know what you guys think and want. :bd

Also if there's been something wrong in the story. tell me please.