Episode 1

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

"Wow.. amazing." Boyoung said as she sat on their couch, eating some chips while watching TV. "Noona! Can you help me please!" Jongsuk called from the kitchen. "Just wait!" Boyoung replied without taking her eyes off from the TV screen. "Noona~ come on." Jongsuk left the kitchen and saw what Boyoung was watching. "Aish. Noona you've watched that countless of times! Come on and help your little brother will you?" Jongsuk rolled his eyes and headed back to the kitchen. "Jongsuk-ah! If you just watch one of his commercials you'd know why I'm like this! Just one Jongsuk! Just one!" Boyoung shouted as she turned off the TV, assuming the commercial is over. "I'll watch it once later for you noona." Jongsuk said as Boyoung entered the kitchen. "Of course you will. Or I'll kick you out." Jongsuk frowned at his noona's playful smirk. 

 

"Oh hey! School starts again this Monday! How nice." Boyoung cheered while they ate their ramen. "What's so happy about it?" Jongsuk asked. "Well.. you will be out most of the day which means no pest around me for most of my days." Boyoung smiled evilly at Jongsuk and slurped down the remainings of her ramen. "Aish noona. You're so mean to me. I thought you love me." Jongsuk pouted and tried to look sullen. "Aw.. my baby brother is so cute." Boyoung reached for Jongsuk's cheeks and pinched them. "Ah! Noona!" Jongsuk moved away from Boyoung and caressed his cheeks. "If you stop being cute I won't do that anymore. Too bad you're cute forever." Jongsuk smiled at his noona's words. "Don't worry noona, you're pretty too." They both laughed and teased each other once again.

 

"Jongsuk-ah! I'll be going!" Boyoung said as she put on her shoes. "eo! Take care noona!" Jongsuk replied as he sat down the couch. "I will! Bye!" Boyoung shut the door and left. Jongsuk sighed and the TV. He's not really interested in any TV shows but since he's bored, he decided to watch the uninteresting things on TV. He liked 'Hello Baby' before because he thinks the babies are really cute. But now he tried to avoid the show because it just reminds him he doesn't have a baby brother nor baby sister to annoy. Suddenly, commercial break is on and so he clicked on different buttons on the remote on his hand. He stopped at one channel, which he doesn't know, because he thinks he saw someone he knows. And he did.

"Ah Kim Woobin.." Jongsuk watched Woobin's commercial. The whole commercial. "He is kinda cool.." Jongsuk muttered as he watched. "Girls must be really swooning over him. Wow. I'd like to be a guy who's famous to girls one day." And on that day, he promised to himself that he would make this come true. He knew he can. If Woobin can, he can. They're both just ordinary guys right?

 

"Noona, I'll be sleeping. I won't be able to open up the door for you later okay? Stay safe noona. I love you." Jongsuk texted Boyoung just before he slept. He knew that one more day and classes will start again. "I wonder who'll be in my class." Jongsuk whispered as he lay on his bed. And without knowing, he fell asleep.

 

"Jongsuk-ah! Jongsuk-ah!" Jongsuk turned and saw a friend of his. He waved and smiled. "Yah long face!" He laughed happily as he ran towards his friend. "Where were you? I missed you man." His friend 'long face' placed his left arm around Jongsuk's shoulder and playfully squeezed the little one. "I was here all along. Where were you? I missed you too, man." Jongsuk smiled as he placed his right arm around his friend's waist. "I was here all along too. Well, let's go! We 'll be late." Jongsuk nodded at his tall friend and they walked together inside the building.

 

'RING DING DONG' Jongsuk groaned as his hand feel its way to the alarm clock. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that it's already 8 AM. He sat up and rubbed his eyes as he looked around. He remembered the dream he had last night. He tried to remember the face of that guy who was his friend on his dream but he can't. All he can remember is that he called him 'long face'. "That's weird.. I don't have any friends that I call 'long face'.." He muttered as he thought.

"Jongsuk-ah, get out of bed now. We have to go somehwere, remember?" Boyoung said as she stood on Jongsuk's door. "Huh? Where?" Boyoung rolled her eyes. "To your school idiot! Now get up and get ready!" Jongsuk remembered that they were supposed to go to school this morning to get his uniform and to take his ID picture. They wanted to be the first ones to get service so they would finish early. He got up and headed to the bathroom.

 

"Noona, let's go?" Jongsuk asked as he put on his rubber shoes. "Yes yes, coming." Boyoung took her bag from her room and headed towards the door to put on her shoe. They went ou together and locked the door, making sure nobody gets in without permission. They got in Boyoung's car and headed off to the school. They drove to the front gate and Boyoung told Jongsuk to go down so she can park the car easily. Jongsuk waited for his noona before entering the building. "Let's go?" Boyoung asked and Jongsuk nodded.  They went inside and talked to the front desk lady.

 

"Wow, we're earlier than I expected. We're uhm.. the third group to get service. Not bad." Boyoung said contently. They sat at the waiting area, and waited to be called. "Didn't you miss the school? Because I did." Boyoung looked around the building, and it's obvious that there are improvements around. "No." Jongsuk answered uninterestingly. "Oh I know you did. Come on, we're next." They went inside a room to get Jongsuk's uniform. After loads of changing, they finally went inside the photo booth where they would be taking Jongsuk's ID picture.

 

When they finally finished through taking photos, they went out of the room. Jongsuk saw a lot of girls piled up together in one place, facing the other direction, and moving slowly towards outside from the front door. "Woah, what is that." Boyoung said as she just ignored it again and carefully placed her copy of photos inside her bag. "I did'nt know we already had a campus crush. Oh well." Jongsuk said. "Let's go now. We still have to eat our lunch you know." Boyoung walked ahead. Jongsuk happily followed but then he saw something on the floor. It was a photo. "This face seems familiar.." Jongsuk knotted his eyebrows and tried to think of who this face belongs to. Lucky for him there was a name tag on the guy's shirt. He read it and it seemed unreal. It says 'Kim Woo Bin'. He kept the photo and ran towards his noona.

When they got home, Jongsuk took Woobin's photo out of his pocket and looked at it. "Hey noona." Boyoung didn't looked at her brother but she still answered. "Yep?" Jongsuk sat beside Boyoung and gave her the photo. "I think Woo Bin's in my school." Boyoung took the photo and smiled wildly on it. "Oh my goodness Jongsuk! Where'd you get this? Aw! He's so charismatic!" Boyoung said, fangirling over the photo. "I found it on the floor earlier." Jongsuk said. "Well then, tomorrow if you see him, make friends with him okay? Then introduce me!" Boyoung excitedly said. "Noona, you're too old for him." Jongsuk said. "I didn't say I'll marry him! I just want to meet him, idiot." Boyoung pushed her brother away playfully. "Well, I'll just keep this and then we're off to the mall." Boyoung went to her room and did keep the photo. When she finished, they went to the mall to eat lunch.

 

When they got home, it was already 8 PM. Jongsuk was so tired carrying his sister's shopping bags from the car to inside the house. "I'm going to sleep. Good night." Jongsuk said tiredly. "Of course you will. Your first day of classes are tomorrow! Oh I'm so excited. You should be friends with Woobin when you get home okay!" Boyoung happily said as she took her shopping bags and took it to her room. Jongsuk layed on his bed and shook his head. "What a crazy day. Knowing Woobin's going to be in my school.. huh. I guess my dreams are going to be easier then." Jongsuk smiled and got ready for bed. 

 

xx

 

"Appa, even the girls on that school know who I am!" Woobin shouted madly. "Son, I know. But this school has less people who knows who you are. This school is known because the students there don't like TVs. I'm sure you'll be fine. Find a friend and you're okay." Woobin sat down. "I understand appa, but-" Woobin was cut off. "No more buts Woobin. Tomorrow's a new day. Who knows, you might even like it there more than your other schools." Woobin knows he's defeated. He always is. So he just headed to his room and went to sleep.

 

xoxo

 

All the edits in this page are mine okay? Just saying that I didn't just copied them. ^0^

Well did you like it? I'm excited for their first day. c:

Oh and the love stories are going to be sweet to all our characters and future characters! Stay tuned! ^^