Episode 6

가지마, 애인 (Don't Go, Love)

"I wonder what happened to Woobin.. I'm dead worried. I can't trust that Jongsuk no more." Hyungsik said as if he can't wait to see Jongsuk and kill him on the spot. "Hey, don't talk like that against Jongsuk. You don't know him, and it's not his fault that Woobin fainted. Woobin's weak that's all, and Jongsuk's there to help him. Don't judge Jongsuk." Jonghyun defended, looking at the clinic door hopefully. They were outside of the clinic, waiting so impatiently for the other two to come out. "Well how would you know that Jongsuk's not that kind of person? You don't know him well." Hyungsik crossed his arms. "Neither do you. So stop." Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Well yeah, but-" Hyungsik was cut off whe the clinic door opened. As soon as Woobin came out, Hyungsik ran to him and hugged him. Woobin forcefully pushed him away. "Are you okay? What happened? What did the nurse say?" Hyungsik asked Woobin, worried. "The nurse said he just lacked eating, that's all. Nothing too serious." Jongsuk smiled, his voice full of relief. "I wasn't asking you, sir. I was asking Woobin." Hyungsik gave Jongsuk a dirty look. "So, um, are you, okay?" Jonghyun stepped towards them, or more specifically to Jongsuk. "Oh, yeah I'm good. Despite the heaviness of Woobin, I'm alright. Thanks." Jongsuk smiled at Jonghyun. "Well you shouldn't have carried him in the first place. You should've called me." Hyungsik said as he clinged onto Woobin's arm. Annoyed, Woobin wooshed his arm away from Hyungsik's hold and walked away. Without a single word from Woobin was heard as he walked away from them.

 

"Hey Woobin! Wait up!" Jongsuk said as he ran towards the walking Woobin. "Hey man, you always leave me." Jongsuk said as he walked beside Woobin. Jongsuk looked at Woobin, who's walking beside him quietly, head down. Jongsuk wanted to say lots of things, but he figured that Woobin won't answer.

 

They arrived at their room, and Woobin just went straight to shower. Jongsuk just looked at the bathroom door closing blankly, like there's something in it that he can't read. Jongsuk sat on Woobin's bed, waiting for the guy to come out. He has no idea why he's waiting for Woobin, but he still waited. Finally after almost two hours, Woobin went out of the bathroom with just a towel aroud his waist. He looked at his bed and saw a sleeping Jongsuk. He doesn't know why Jongsuk was on his bed, but he didn't care. He went to his wardrobe and grabbed clothes he could wear. As he was putting his shirt on, Jongsuk sat up, rubbing is eyes. "Uh.. how long have you been out of the bathroom?" Woobin turned around, his shirt fully on his body. "Um.. couple of minutes ago." Jongsuk looked at the time, he realized he's been sleeping for more than two hours now. "Wow. What did you do there for you to take you up to two hours?" Woobin packed up all his stuff aside from his clothes in one backpack. "Nothing, I just took a shower." Woobin said as he wore his jacket and grabbed his bag. "Um, where are you going?" Woobin ignored Jongsuk's question and headed out. "Hey!" 

 

Woobin went out of the campus, walking away from anybody else. "Hey!" Jongsuk grabbed his bag and took it away from him. "Give it back." Woobin said coldly to Jongsuk. "No. I won't, until you tell me what's going on." Woobin looked at Jongsuk's determined face, and he knew he won't win. "Fine." Woobin walked away from Jongsuk, leaving his bag. "Wait, what? Don't you want your bag back?" Jongsuk said as he followed Woobin with the backpack on his hand. "It's yours if you want. Leave me alone." Woobin didn't stop walking, nor looked back. Jongsuk hissed and put the backpack on his back, so he could walk faster and easier like Woobin.

"Leave me alone." Woobin said. "Where are you going? Tell me!" Jongsuk demanded. "I'm going home. Now go back, you can't come with me." Jongsuk didn't stop walking alongside stubborn Woobin. "Why are you being like this to me? Earlier you were so kind, and now you're back to being the stubborn guy you are. What is wrong with you?" Woobin stopped. He inhaled a huge amount of air before facing Jongsuk. "Listen, kid, or.. whoever you are. I don'y know why you're always sticking with me. You heard them, I'm no good for anyone. I'm a stubborn, mean, good-looking guy. So if I were you, I'd go back to school and live my own life without a person named Kim Woobin in it." Woobin walked again, faster than before. "Is this why you're being like this? Because of those kids? You let yourself down because of what other people say? You-" Jongsuk was cut off when Woobin faced him the second time. "YES, now back off." Jongsuk sighed. "I'm going home. Don't even bother following me. My bag, if you don't want to give it back, its all yours." Woobin walked away again, but an object hitting his back stopped him. "You can have your bag, I don't need it anyway." Woobin looked back and saw Jongsuk walking back, away from him. He took his bag, and went their separate ways.

 

Jongsuk was walking slowly, heads down. He didn't want to go in the building anyways. While he was walking, he heard his name somewhere. He looked up and saw Jonghyun. "Hey there. So, everything alright?" Jongsuk smiled at him. "Yep. Everything's good. What about you?" Jonghyun smiled. "Everything's great actually. Well, I have to get going, see you later big guy." Jongsuk waved goodbye at him as he walked away.

"Hey, have you seen Woobin?" Hyungsik asked as he bumped into Jonghyun. "Well, no. Why?" Hyungsik looked around. "I didn't see him with Jongsuk. I wonder where he is.." Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Well it's not like those two should always be together. Anyways, I have to go somewhere. So, see you." Hyungsik kept looking around, unaware that Jonghyun already left him.

 

xx

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Woobin ignored his father's question and laid on the sofa. "Young man I am talking to you." Woobin looked at his father. "I don't want to go to that school anymore." Mr. Kim shook his head like Woobin's done this thousand of times already, which he probably did. "Son, what's the problem now? Everything's going well and you have a friend-" Woobin sat up and faced his father. "He's not my friend, appa. I have no friends, and it was never going well. If you could excuse me." Woobin went to his room upstairs, mad about something he doesn't know. His dad just sighed and went back to his office.

 

Woobin changed to comfortable clothes, and sat on his desktop. He looked at the time and saw it was already 8 PM. He wondered how was Jongsuk doing without him around, but he brushed off the thought away as quick as possible. He opened his desktop, and just surfed the net. Because he can't find anything to do, he just turned it off and went to bed. He can't sleep, and he doesn't know why. It feels like there's something missing, although he knew being in his room is what he wants.

 

xx

 

Jongsuk stared at the ceiling, unable to sleep, he kept looking on the bed under his, hoping to see a man lying down. But no. He sighed and kept staring at the blank ceiling. He doesn't know why he's being like this, maybe because he lost a roommate? Or maybe because he didn't succeed on making Woobin stay? He doesn't know. He feels empty inside. He feels that although Woobin didn't say much when they're inside their dorms, the room still feels empty. "You're stupid. Stupid stupid stupid." Jongsuk kicked the ceiling just for the dramatic act he's feeling, but he didn't know he kicked that hard. "Ow."

 

xoxo

 

Wha-? A little short and there isn't that many visuals, but I promise that on the upcoming ones there'll be longer and many-er visuals, I think. 

Love you guys <3