Worries

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry for the late update T.T I suddenly had extra class and yeah, been busy with classes.

“Welcome home~” Sunggyu ing squeals like a high school girl and Woohyun almost wants to get out of the house, because sometimes Sunggyu can be so embarrassing.

On top of that, he’s wearing a Winnie pooh onesie which he could guess that Sunwoo is must wearing the same onesie as he is. Sunggyu has a thing with cute stuffs and no one can stop him from dressing Sunwoo with cute things.

“Can’t you stop being such a kid? It’s enough that there’s already one kid in this house, no need to add one more.” Woohyun nags, tipping off his shoes. Sunggyu only pouts in responds, yet still he extends his hand, grabbing Woohyun’s suitcase. It has been a habit for Sunggyu. Ever since they start living with each other, Sunggyu would wait for Woohyun to come home, just like before, but the only difference now, is Sunggyu has Sunwoo to accompany him.

“Where’s my little angel?” Woohyun playfully says as he approaches Sunwoo who’s laying in the baby crib at the living room. Sunggyu who follows the younger just smiles because he loves watching Woohyun talks to Sunwoo. It feels like his giving Sunwoo all his love that the little angel deserves. True, it will be lying if he denies he doesn’t envy Sunwoo. Woohyun doesn’t even show his love to him anymore and it hurts.

Woohyun starts peppering Sunwoo’s face with kisses, holding the little one close in his hands.

“Go take a bath, you stinks.” Sunggyu complains, trying to take Sunwoo away, but he gets rejected by Woohyun, who doesn’t want to let go of the baby.

“No way, it’s my turn to be with Sunwoo.” Woohyun protests because he misses the little one.

Sunggyu rolls his eyes upon Woohyun’s answer because Woohyun’s acting like a kid right now, and it should be him acting like a kid in this house.

“Come on stop abusing Sunwoo, you’re making him stink again. I just bathed him.” Sunggyu whines, sitting besides Woohyun, who is busy kissing Sunwoo’s cheeks until the baby squirms in his embrace.

Woohyun just smirks because this will be how Sunggyu’s act everytime he spends his time with Sunwoo. “Look Sunwoo, someone is jealous, because Daddy only kisses you.”

“I am not!” Sunggyu replies.

“Come on Gyu, just admit you miss me kissing you.” Somehow Woohyun’s words trigger Sunggyu’s anger.

“So what? I do miss it, but it’s all your fault bastard.” Sunggyu says, feeling all emotional right now, and his hands grab the nearby cushion, before hitting the tired younger on his shoulder.

“Yah! What’s wrong—“

“What’s wrong with me is you idiot! Why is so hard for you to admit that you love me.” Sunggyu bursts out, knowing this isn’t going to be any good at all.

Woohyun just scoffs at the respond. “Why? Are you giving up already? So soon? It’s only been 2 months and you’re ing tired of this?” Woohyun feels scared for the first time. What if Sunggyu really gives up on him? What will happen if Sunggyu leaves once again? No, he doesn’t think he can deal with that. But still, his ego p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter