Meet the baby

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
 

ll A/N : Here goes the first chapter! Warning : Not very good sobs! ll

“What do you mean he’s missing?!” Woohyun’s voice rings the whole lobby until it sends shiver to the employees.

 

“I-I don’t know.” Sungjong stutters his words, unable to form a complete sentence in his right mind because he didn’t know what actually happened.

 

“How could you don’t know? He’s with you, wasn’t he?” Woohyun groans in dissatisfaction because this is going nuts. The situation is too much.

 

Earlier Sungjong volunteered to take care of Sunwoo so that Woohyun can settle the preparation for the company party which will be held at the hotel tomorrow. Woohyun had a bad feeling leaving that brat with his baby, but he had no choice because Dongwoo’s busy—obviously going for a date with Howon.

 

“I just went to the bathroom for two minutes and when I came out, Sunwoo’s gone. I swear hyung, I don’t know how’s that possible!” Sungjong crosses his fingers, hoping Woohyun will believe him.

 

Woohyun rubs his temple, feeling that a headache is arising soon. “Look, I’ll find for him, you go check for the surveillance camera.”

 

The latter nods furiously, glad that Woohyun doesn’t cut his head off. “Oh yeah hyung, I saw Sunggyu hyung earlier.”

 

“What?”

 

“He checked in to this hotel a few hours ago, he was invited to the party, right?”

 

Woohyun smacks his forehead. How could he forget the main thing? Of course Kim Sunggyu had to do with all of this. It’s not possible that Sunggyu might kidnap Sunwoo? Oh no, it’s a high possibility. Woohyun knows how desperate Sunggyu is to get his hand on Sunwoo and judging from Sunggyu’s crazy mind, Sunggyu must have be the mastermind.

 

“I got it. Just go check on the CCTV.” Woohyun dismisses Sungjong and the younger quickly got out from Woohyun’s sight, obviously scared of him.

 

The dark-haired made his way to the elevator after receiving the information about Sunggyu’s hotel number from the receptionist. Though he might had forced the receptionist to give him the access card for Sunggyu’s room, it’s worth it if he can find Sunwoo there.

 

---

 

Woohyun carefully opens the door after he manages to unlock the door. He knows he should rings the bell but screw it, Sunwoo is more important. Unfortunately, there’s no one in sight. Woohyun searches high and low but there’s no sign for Sunwoo or Sunggyu.

 

Or maybe he speaks too soon. Before he can think of anything, he hears the bathroom door being unlocked. Not less than 10 seconds, Sunggyu comes out of the bathroom and for Woohyun, coming here it’s the worst decision ever.

 

He gulps uncomfortably because Sunggyu’s only having a white over-sized shirt on him, with his long legs exposed and his wet hair covered with a small towel.

 

Sunggyu who just notices Woohyun’s presence in the room, stays quiet with his eyebrows batting repeatedly. “Hi?”

 

“Umm..hey?” Woohyun awkwardly said.

 

“Oh wait, wrong reaction.” Sunggyu replies before grabbing anything close to him, which turns out to be a mineral water and throws it at Woohyun.

 

“What the are you doing here, ert?!”

 

“Ouch!” Woohyun groans when the bottle hits his head hard. “Do you need to throw it so hard?!”

 

Sunggyu rolls in eyes in annoyance before deciding to ignore the whining man. He reluctantly sits on the bed, a few meters away from Woohyun and ruffles his hair with the piece of towel as if Woohyun’s invincible.

 

Woohyun on the other hand decides he needs to use this time to annoyance Sunggyu—right now, Woohyun only thinks about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter