I found you

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know that you were stupid, but not this kind of stupid.” Woohyun managed to form a full sentence before sneezing for the nth time. Meanwhile, the other figure followed him into the hotel room with a pout hanging on his face.

“Come on, it’s not my fault.” Sunggyu tried to defend himself but he only received a glare from the younger one. “Fine, it’s partly my fault.” He added.

Woohyun looked at him disbelieve at his statement. “Seriously?”

“My fault then! Happy?” Sunggyu was irritated honestly but Woohyun was right. It was his brilliant idea to go see the Eiffel Tower when it was raining. He thought it will be romantic like in the movies but karma hit them once it rained heavily, causing them to be soaked from head to toe.

Sunggyu walked passed Woohyun, bumping to his shoulder intentionally to enter the bathroom before slamming the door. The dark haired sighed at the sight. He knew very well not to be mad at Sunggyu, he was only planning to make a good date for them though it failed miserably. One of the reason Sunggyu was mad was because he dragged Sunggyu back to the hotel although Sunggyu suggested they can find shelter and wait for the rain to stop. But how could he, when Sunggyu was shivering too much and he didn’t want the elder to get sick.

He knocked the bathroom door in hope Sunggyu will cooperate for this time. “Babe, open the door.”

“Go away!” Sunggyu’s voice sounded so hoarse and Woohyun knew he was crying. “I said go away!” He screamed when the knocking becomes recurrent.

“Fine, don’t open if you want me freezing out here.” He tried his luck and finally, Sunggyu opened the door, letting                                                                       him enter without even glancing at Woohyun.

The elder was already out of his wet clothes and was only wearing a bathrobe (only because woohyun’s in there) while waiting for the hot water to fill in the tube. Woohyun didn’t have to see Sunggyu’s face to know he cried just now (well Sunggyu was only giving his back towards Woohyun and he didn’t want to see Woohyun changed his clothes or he’ll get all flushed red).

He thought Woohyun would just change his clothes quietly and go out but he was wrong when he felt two strong arms wrapped on his waist.

“I’m sorry baby.” Woohyun kissed Sunggyu’s nape before nuzzling his face. “I didn’t mean to be mad at you.”

Sunggyu hang his head low, putting his hands on Woohyun’s. “I was just trying to make you happy.” He knew Woohyun loved nice scenery and it supposed to be a nice one if not because of the rain.

“I am happy, with you.” Woohyun tried to cheer him up, but he knew it worked once he saw Sunggyu’s face flushed red slightly.

“You’re making me all wet again.” Sunggyu whined, pushing Woohyun off him because he didn’t change his clothes again.

“Help me take off the clothes, won’t you?” Woohyun wiggled his eyebrow in a playful manner and Sunggyu just glared at him.

“Stop trying to get into my pants.”

“Oh but you’re not wearing any pants right now.” Woohyun chuckled at the red faced figure because he knew Sunggyu was embarrassed.

“ing get out, ert!” Sunggyu pushed Woohyun, who was laughing so hard, out and he managed to throw a fresh bathroom towards him. “Change outside.”

Woohyun couldn’t stop chuckling due to Sunggyu’s flushed expression, he really needs to do that again although he knew the elder won’t appreciate it.

---

The night was cold enough to awaken Woohyun from his sleep. He stirred for a while before deciding it was too cold for a human and turned off the aircond. No wonder it was clod, it was raining outside as he looked out of the window. Woohyun’s attempt to continue sleeping faded in a blink of an eye when he noticed the figure sleeping beside of him was shivering so much.

“Gyu, babe?” He tried to wake the elder up.

It took him a while but Sunggyu finally opened his eyes slowly, slightly whining Woohyun from waking him up. He was really tired and really cold.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter