Good Luck

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun frowns the moment he opens the door. Honestly, he doesn’t give the damn to open the door because it’s ing 1 am in the morning but that bastard keeps on abusing the house bell and Woohyun will do anything to prevent anything from keeping his baby awake. Plus, he just manages to put Sunwoo to sleep 30 minutes ago and that little baby is really hard to sleep at night (believes me he sleeps a lot during the day).

“What the are you doing here?” Woohyun hisses because he’s in a bad mood just seeing Kim Sunggyu in front of his house.

“Well, Don—“

“Wait, stop!” Woohyun raises his hands in defeat. “I don’t ing care about it, just get your face out from here.” Woohyun slams the door right across Sunggyu’s face. He’s in no mood in dealing with Sunggyu, especially when he needs to finish his presentation slides for tomorrow. It’s going to be a long night and he needs to handle it wisely, if he can that is.

He walks into the kitchen, needing something cold to quench his thirst right now before he goes back into the room to do some work. Woohyun ends up pouring a glass of plain water at the counter top.

“You know, you need to buy some milk.” A familiar voice suddenly resonates in the kitchen and Woohyun almost drops the glass, gladly he doesn’t or not he needs to clean that mess too.

Woohyun’s surprised to see Sunggyu sitting in front of the opened fridge in his kitchen.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Woohyun almost yells at him but suppresses it because of the sleeping baby.

“Stealing some food?” Sunggyu shrugs, showing Woohyun a chocolate bar, which Woohyun just bought yesterday and takes a bite of it.

The black-haired guy massages his temples slightly, feeling a new headache will come soon because of Sunggyu. “How did you come in?”

“Through the window of course. You never lock them.” Sunggyu answers, still eating the chocolate.

“Look I don’t have time to play games with you. Why are you here?” Woohyun demands an answer because Sunggyu’s being painfully annoying right now.

Sunggyu puts back the chocolate bar in fridge before stealing a carton of orange juice and closes the fridge for good—or maybe not.

“Dongwoo asks me a favour. Well, he’s going to a vacation with Howon and he needs me to take care of Sunwoo.” Usually it will be Dongwoo’s work to take care of Sunwoo. He quits his job just to be Woohyun’s family physician and he’s the one who looks after Sunwoo until Woohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter