Present

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, babe.”

Sunggyu thought he’s dreaming, heck he wants to sleep even more once he hears that familiar voice. Yet again, the man didn’t allow him to do so, he harshly pulls the curtains open, letting out the bright light in, earning a few groans in from the sleeping figure. Instead of waking up, he mumbles about how he good sleeping is for his body and covers himself with the blue blanket even more.

The man puffs his cheeks, obviously unsatisfied with Sunggyu’s reaction. Honestly, he wakes up early today just for the sleeping man. He doesn’t give up thought. He quickly dives into the bed taking the place beside Sunggyu before tugging the blanket off.

“Come on, baby. We have a long day ahead.” He’s still in the middle to playing tug with Sunggyu because that sleepy man really intends to sleep some more.

Sunggyu grunts even more, not willing to let this chance go away. “No, go away…I’m dreaming about Woohyun now…go…”

The man almost laughs his off, but he decides to a chuckle would do because the guy is beyond cute. With a harsh tug (which he manages to successfully uncovered Sunggyu’s face), he lowers his face, leaning towards his ear.

“Why do you want to dream of me when I’m in front of you now, babe?”

It takes Sunggyu less than 5 seconds to process those words, fast indeed. Yet, his reaction’s priceless in Woohyun’s eyes. He shoots up awake, sitting abruptly (pushing Woohyun off of him of course) with his eyes wide opened.

“W-what are—“

“Surprise!” Woohyun smiles so hard until his face aches, but it is worth it, to be so close to Sunggyu, it feels like he’s in paradise.

"Did you hit you head hard this morning?" Sunggyu asks and without waiting for an answer, he makes a new conclusion regarding this matter. "Oh wait, or did I hit my head hard? I'm imagining weird things lately."

Woohyun almost lungs at him, feeling the urge to squish that adorable person in front of him because he's sinfully tilting his head cutely thinking about this matter. Okay, maybe not squish, just hugging him tight until he can't breathe. 

"You really have a bad memory or maybe you do have trouble in your brain." Woohyun comments, nodding his own head, satisfied with his assumptions. 

"Yah, are you trying to say I'm stupid?" Sunggyu's desperately close in throwing the pillows straight to Woohyun's face but Woohyun is fast enough to keep the pillow away from him. 

"No, I didn't. You just said it yourself, babe." Woohyun smiles, showing his cute dimples which Sunggyu always adores. 

Sunggyu mumbles on how he will take revenge on Woohyun by drawing on Woohyun's shirt with crayons later. 

"Explain, idiot." Sunggyu demands because he really needs a proper explanation by Woohyun's weird acts towards him. 

Truthfully, he is about to cry once he hears the nickname Woohyun always used to call him before. He's acting like nothing had happened between them and it is as if he just woken up from a nightm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter