A new beginning

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : This is supposed to be a double update, but I'm so tired and I need some sleep, but I will update the next one in 24 hours! Please enjoy

 

If he could turn off his phone, he would right now because this will be the fifth time Sunggyu sent him pictures of him and Sunwoo. Not that he complains, instead he would love them but being an idiot he is, he can’t stop smiling like an idiot would and unable to do any work at all. It will be nicer if Sunggyu will leave him alone for just one day so that he can get his job done professionally.

It had been a month since the unexpected and hottest kiss between him and Sunggyu. And it remains like that, both of them don’t even dare to talk about it. But he has to admit, he grows accustom with Sunggyu’s presence once more time. Sunggyu will be there, holding their baby once he gets home, smiling and welcoming him home. He’s used of hearing Sunggyu whines and nags for not buying milk for him. He is really an idiot. Cause he even put on notes on his phone, reminding himself to buy Sunggyu milk every week, and he makes sure it’s low fat and strawberry in flavour just like the elder like.  

It grows in him to steal glances when Sunggyu is playing with Sunwoo. The elder would make ugly faces so Sunwoo will laugh and he would be biting his lips, preventing to smile too much, because to him, he looks too cute. He loves the way Sunggyu would wakes up earlier to make him a simple breakfast and serves him dinner once he comes home. Right now, he feels like his world is complete. Even though they’re not together, but every little Sunggyu did for him, makes him so damn happy.

“You really need to stop sending me those pictures.” Woohyun says through the phone, trying to sound cold though he knows he fails miserably.

“But they’re too cute!” Woohyun smiles, he knows the elder must be pouting right now. Oh how he would like to kiss the pout away.

“Sunwoo is, but you’re not.” Woohyun scoffs, of course lying in the process.

Sunggyu scoffs back more loudly. “Says the one who put his wallpaper of Sunwoo and me.”

Woohyun almost falls off the chair. “W-what? You went over my things?!”

“Oh my god, you really did?!” Sunwoo catches him red handed. “Oh , you’re totally crazy about me.” Sunggyu laughs so loud until Woohyun has to pull the phone away from his ear a little.

“Shut up.” Woohyun hisses, knowing the elder must be smiling so wide. “Just stop sending me those cute pictures! I need to work.” He warns Sunggyu sternly because he’s not playing around.

“Fine. You’re not going to see how cute Sunwoo is wearing winnie the pooh onesies today!” Sunggyu shouts, obliviously sulking. “And no chocolate for you tonight!”

“But I never have chocolate at night.”

“W-well no kisses for you today! Goodbye!” Sunggyu hastily hung up the phone leaving Woohyun dumbfounded.

Woohyun looks at the phone questioningly. “Since when he gives kiss to me?”

Sunggyu on the other hand smacks his head for being so dumb. I didn’t blow up didn’t I? I’ll be dead if Woohyun knows I steal kisses from him once he goes to sleep.

---

Even though he makes it clear to Sunggyu, that idiot still sends him, a picture of him posing with Sunwoo, who’s wearing a winnie pooh onsies. But the different this time, he sends it at lunch time, well a least he’s not working that time, so he has no reason to be mad at Sunggyu.

Instead, he smiles like an idiot, muttering about how cute both of them and something about changing his laptop wallpaper into this picture. It turns out to be a great day until someone had to burst into his room.

“Yo Dickhead.” Kim Myungsoo had to come and ruined the day.

Woohyun frowned at his so-called-friendliness. “What the are you doing here, face? And how the hell did you get inside? You bribe my secretary again, didn’t you?”

“A smile always win her all the times.” Myungsoo smirks in victory.

“I’m so going to fire her someday.” Woohyun facepalms himself because it will always be like this. Myungsoo will gladly pass his secretary so easily and give him a heart attack.

“So, what’s your business here, brat?”

“Nothing much, just I want to explain to someone that Sunggyu is saf—“ His voice is cut off by his ringtone and he almost whine in agony once he reads the ID number. “Wait, I need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter