The feeling is still there.

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun is preparing to go to work this morning with his mouth fill with toast. Honestly he doesn't even bother to take his breakfast, but today is different. Oh yeah, maybe because Sunggyu keeps on nagging at him to take his breakfast. The elder even wakes up early than usual to make Woohyun some breakfast. 

It hurts to know Sunggyu still remembers how stubborn he is on taking breakfast. To Woohyun, breakfast is just waste of his time and he rather go to work early but for Sunggyu, breakfast is everything. Back then, it will be Sunggyu who force Woohyun to take his meal properly and now, Sunggyu is trying to do the same thing and the younger dislikes it so much. 

"Is this a toast or a rock?" Woohyun mumbles as he pokes the hard half-burned toasts on the plate. Sunggyu needs a cooking lesson indeed. 

"I heard that!" Sunggyu's voice rings from upstairs and the idiot just laughs. 

"I was talking to the toast." Woohyun says as Sunggyu, who is still wearing his pyjama comes into the kitchen, glaring at the younger. 

"My toast." Sunggyu growls. "And don't ing poke my innocent toast." 

 Woohyun snorts towards Sunggyu's statement, mumbling how exaggerating Sunggyu is about his toast. He opens his mouth to let out another comment but his words trail off just immediately once Sunggyu sits on his lap. 

As if he doesn't do anything wrong or anything that annoys the latter, Sunggyu peacefully drinks his milk from his favourite glass. Sunggyu isn't oblivious to notice that Woohyun is hardening over his act.

"Want some?" Sunggyu innocently asks, holding his glass in front of Woohyun's face. 

"You better get off me when I'm still nice here, Kim." Woohyun manages to warn him though it turns out a bit shaky

"You're being nice today for me? Oh how sweet!" Sunggyu giggles, yes he ing giggles like a high school kid and Woohyun swears Sunggyu is out of his mind right now. 

Sunggyu is aware about his immature behaviours towards Woohyun. But it's the only way, the only way to force Woohyun to interact with him. Woohyun started a cold war ever since he comes to live here and if stays quiet as well there won't be any progress for their relationship. 

It is hard honestly. He brazenly talks to Woohyun even though he will be ignored. The one who will sneak in Woohyun's room in the midnight to steal kisses from the sleeping figure will also be him. Sunggyu can't remember the countless night he cries in the night because sometimes Woohyun is too much. All the harsh words from Woohyun he unwillingly receives, all the ignorance he's forced to tolerate; sometimes he wonders is he making the right choice. Because in his eyes, Woohyun hates him. Yet, he won't give up, not yet, he still needs to fight for his love and his precious angel.

"Don't test me, Kim." Woohyun barks, warning the elder because Sunggyu makes himself comfortable in his lap. 

"But I want to test you, babe." Sunggyu whispers sensually, eyes bore into those hazel orbs which he adores so much. 

Both of them can’t deny how much they want to touch each other so badly. Being ually deprived for a long time is totally not a good thing for the two of them, especially when they’re so close like this. Sunggyu admits he dreams of Woohyun’s touch for so long, he misses the warmth of his skin, the tingling scent of him. It’s the same for Woohyun, no matter how much he convinces himself that he hates Sunggyu, he doesn’t manage to fight his urge of just touching the latter’s skin.

Sunggyu’s eyes come lower, just to stare at those plump lips, which Sunggyu never get bore to kiss. The urge of crushing his own lips against Woohyun’s is too big to endure, so his lost his mind, he did, when he presses his lips on Woohyun’s.

The raven haired is startled. He’s about to push Sunggyu and shouts how crazy Sunggyu is, but once his hands are on Sunggyu’s hip, he grips them tight, because it feels so damn right to do this. Sunggyu kisses him harder, his lower lips, begging for an entrance. Woohyun lets Sunggyu’s be the dominant one this time and follow with his flow. He loves how their tongues dance together, fighting for dominance yet enjoying each other’s tastes. They kisses for some t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter