It still fits perfectly

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : The first half part was writen by -babystar and the rest it by me :) Enjoy. 

Woohyun knew that he was being soft with Sunggyu as he was supposed to get angry to the said male instead of allowing Sunwoo to be under Sunggyu’s care yesterday. He sighed for umpteenth times that day, forgetting all the works that he needed to complete. He was torn between two feeling, angry and longing. He was angry because he felt that he was being cheated but the longing feel was also there. All the memories were deeply carved in his mind. Sunggyu was his first love anyway.

Sunggyu was the first person that made him felt the fluttering feeling when he looked into the latter’s eyes. Sunggyu was the first person that made him smiling crazily with all the stupid acts. Sunggyu was the first person that melted his heart into accepting someone else in his live.

But yet, Sunggyu left him without concrete reason after he poured all his heart and feeling.

Woohyun sighed.

---

When he arrived at home, Woohyun heard a happy gurgled from Sunwoo and also Howon and Dongwoo’s voice cooing at the baby.

“I’m home,” his voice made Sunwoo turned around and letting a high pitch squeaked as he saw his daddy. “Someone miss daddy?” Woohyun took Sunwoo from Dongwoo and held his son while cooing at Sunwoo. Sunwoo was a happy child. He rarely fussed around except for a few earlier months. Woohyun knew that any child would feel different without a presence of a mom.

“Sunggyu-hyung said thanks for the chance to let Sunwoo spent time with him yesterday.” Howon said, voicing it carefully afraid that Woohyun might snap at him.

“Hmm,” Woohyun just give a simple response. There were a lot of things going on in his head at that time.

“He said he wanted to have Sunwoo legally,” Dongwoo looked at Woohyun with a pair of sad eyes.

“I know,” Woohyun answered. He was tired already. His heart was being played and now Sunggyu wanted to take Sunwoo away after he left both of them.

Kim Sunggyu was heartless.

“There is always a solution to this instead of going to court to fight for this thing. Why don’t you try to talk to Sunggyu-hyung about this?” Howon said, hoping that the things between Sunggyu and Woohyun could be fixed again.

“Tell me, who was wrong right now? Who left Sunwoo at the first place? What did he think Sunwoo is? He should consider his action before he left! He is heartless!” Woohyun glared at both of them.

“But – “

“Changing Sunwoo’s name to a Kim doesn’t even change the fact that he left at the first place,” Woohyun ended their conversation and walked upstairs with Sunwoo in his hold.

“We are in a deep trouble, ”Dongwoo sighed.

“Deeper than we expected,” Howon held his lover’s hand. “But we will try to find a solution.”

---

Sunggyu groans in pain, curling on the bed with his hand clutching on the bed sheet. It’s not the right time to feel any pain to his abdomen in this time of hour; he has only three more hours before the party starts, yet, his body isn’t going to cooperate with him today.

Blame himself on the reason that is. Dongwoo advised him for the nth time to prevent himself doing any heavy works because of the surgery a month ago but unfortunately his body is being stubborn as always. He keeps himself busy, going out for a shopping just now because his mind is only occupied by Sunwoo.

It breaks his heart to pieces to give Sunwoo back to Dongwoo earlier this morning but a day with Sunwoo is enough to cure his longing for the little one, but it’s not enough. He’s going to take Sunwoo back, he needs to, even if everyone will mark him as a selfish bastard.

He still remembers the way Sunwoo sleeps close to him, his scent and the smile he put when Sunggyu plays with him. The decision is made by receiving all of that little one’s reactions—decision to make Sunwoo sticks to him.

He slowly shifts out of the bed, making sure he’s only exerting little force because any extensive one will open up his wound again. He needs to be in the party even if his body disagrees with him.

Yet, another step he makes only tortures him. His mind gets hazy due to the pain, he finds himself quickly grabbing on his phone on the coffee table and calls just anyone to help him—to make the pain go away.

Unfortunately, Sunggyu doesn’t know he calls the wrong person.

---

“I warned you about this, hyung.” Dongwoo sighs for a moment before he focuses back o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter