Just a little more.

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It doesn’t take long for Sunggyu to settle the problem, well maybe there were some cursing and shouts, but finally he manages to put Sungyeol in a proper state in the living room. Why? Because that idiot practically clings over him, claiming he’s saving Sunggyu from an ugly alien, which is supposed to be Woohyun. It will be fine to just deal with Sungyeol (like he usual does) but, Woohyun was acting like a child too.

Sunggyu thinks Woohyun just lost it once he drags Sunggyu away from Sungyeol, suddenly warning Sungyeol to get off from his property. It takes Sunggyu some hugs before Woohyun would release him and Sunggyu goes on coaxing the crying big baby, who sobs for his loss of Sunggyu.

“Can we kick him out, already?” Woohyun grunts when Sunggyu shakes his head as a refusal. Honestly, Woohyun would do everything to throw the choding out of the house because that brat is going to steal his Sunggyu.

“No, we need to wait for Myungsoo to take him home.” Sunggyu reasons, partially rolling his eyes when he notices Sungyeol is counting the flowers on the wallpaper (Sunggyu sure it will take him an hour to realize there were about a million flowers on the wallpaper).

Woohyun whines again and Sunggyu fights the urge to pinch those cute cheeks. “Why? The brat is old enough to go home.” Woohyun has a point. Sungyeol can take care of himself at this age, but Sunggyu knows him better.

“The last time he went home alone, he got chased by the police for being half-. “Sunggyu explains and before Woohyun can open his mouth to ask something, Sunggyu is faster though. “And don’t ask me why he was half-.”

“Are your friends always this weird?” Woohyun asks but Sunggyu doesn’t bother to reply because the question is rhetorical. “Oh wait, you’re weird like them too.” He laughs slightly, but stops once Sunggyu starts to scowl him.

“Gyuyu hyung.” Sunggyu snaps his head towards the voice, it sends shiver to his spine to hear that nickname. If Sungyeol calls him that, it only means one thing...

“Gyuyu hyung~ Yeolie wants to sleep.” Sungyeol cutely rubs his eyes, yawning slightly.

“What the fish?” Woohyun stares at them disgustingly. One moment Sungyeol is crying to save Sunggyu, and now he’s acting like a big baby who wants a lullaby to sleep.

“Do you want some milk?” And Sunggyu has to play along.

Sungyeol shakes his head, instead he sits on the couch, right between Sunggyu and Woohyun, which he practically shoves Woohyun away from his hyung.

“No, Sungyeolie wants to cuddle with Gyuyu hyung~” Sungyeol throws his body on Sunggyu’s, nuzzling close to Sunggyu and he successfully makes Woohyun wants to rip his head off.

Sunggyu sighs, giving up so quickly because Sungyeol will be like a baby once it times for him to go asleep. Usually Myungsoo will be the victim, of course the choding will cling like a baby to his boyfriend and he unfortunately had been Sungyeol’s second victim after Myungsoo because Sungyeol states that Sunggyu’s so squishy to sleep on.

“Do you want hyung to sing you a lullaby?” Honestly, Sunggyu will do anything to put Sungyeol to sleep because that will bring him total peace.

And Sungyeol freaking squeals for a ‘yes’.

Woohyun groans, looking at those lovey-dovey which he wants to puke over. Woohyun tries to pry Sungyeol off Sunggyu, but only receive a glare from the elder. He knows Sunggyu is trying his best in putting the troublemaker to sleep but , his heart is burning just to see those arms wraps around Sunggyu’s waist. It supposed to be his hands, touching Sunggyu, not anyone else.

Once Sunggyu starts to sing, Woohyun retreats himself, not being able to force himself from enduring this. He quickly goes through Sunggyu’s phone which he’s thankful for because it is just on the dining table. A smile creeps on his face when he notices Sunggyu put their picture as his wallpaper. He fights the urge to run back into the living room and hug him so tight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter