Taecyeon

Love Two Person

 

Suzy-Junho,We should back home now.Taecyeon will worried about me.Wooyoung too.

Eunjung-Suzy,Junho…Thank you because you help me..You’re my close friend now.

Junho-its okay princess..Its all for you.You should take care of our baby…hahaha…

Suzy-Enough,Junho….You can’t did that in front of me…

Junho-Suzy..its just acting…

Suzy –Okay Junho.I will control my feeling.Eunjung..We should go now…You just wait when our planned will begin.

Junho-Bye Eunjung…

Suzy-Bye Eunjung

They go to back to Suzy’s house.Junho send Suzy at the same place where he pick up Suzy..

Suzy-Are you forget something?

Junho-I’m not forget something…Take care..

Suzy-mmmm…(Suzy don’t want look back)

Junho-Suzy….

They kissed again.

Junho-I’m not forget our goodbye kiss…Remember that..You always be mine…

Suzy-I love you

Junho-I love you too.

When Junho gone,Suzy walked to her house.When she reached at home,Taecyeon and Wooyoung waited for her.

Wooyoung-How you’re date?Where are you go?

Suzy-We go to theme park.That is.

Taecyeon-Wow,its so great.Suzy,do you have Eunjung’s phone number.I lost it.

Suzy-Okay,I will give it to you.

Taecyeon get the phone number.He want to talk with Eunjung.Suzy go to her room.

Suddenly,her phone vibrating.Junho calling.

Suzy-Oppa,why you’re called me?

Junho-I already miss you.How about you?You missed me or not?

Suzy-I miss you so much.Taecyeon already ask me about Eunjung.He want Eunjung’s phone number

Junho-That’s luck.We should do our plan about 3 days more.after that,we will planned about ‘our plan’ to get married.Remember?

Suzy-I always remember that.I really want this problem ended early.I want to be with you.