Which one???

Love Two Person

 

Taecyeon-But….why he always accompanied you when you unconscious.I think this all his fault.

Suzy-Oppa!!!Don’t talk about that anymore.Please leave us alone.I just want talk Junho alone.

Taecyeon and Wooyoung go out from that room.Junho stand silently.He don’t speak.Suzy hope Junho will be okay after that incident.

Suzy-Oppa,are you okay?If you are not okay,please go see doctor.I don’t want you hurt.

Junho-oppa??since when you call me oppa?I’m not hurt anymore.(He’s so hungry because two day,he is not eat)

Suzy-oppa.I think you hungry.Can we eat together?You buy my favourite food and we eat together right?

Junho-okay my dear.I go first.He kisses Suzy’s lips.

When Junho go from that room,She called Wooyoung.Wooyoung come to that room.She feel betray to wooyoung but she really don’t know which man she loved?

Suzy-wooyoung oppa,I love you so much but I don’t know when I love that Junho.Please forgive me.

Wooyoung-Its okay.You as his girlfriend,you should love him than another man like me.You can love as your brother.

Suzy-Gomawo wooyoung oppa.(She hug Wooyoung with crying)

Junho see Wooyoung hug Suzy.He think that man will make suzy more happy.

Junho-Suzy,this is your favourite food.I think you should eat that food with wooyoung hyung.I go wait you outside,okay?

Suzy-But…..Junho…(Junho go from room)

Suzy feel sad.Wooyoung don’t want Suzy crying.Wooyoung think she should eat with Junho because Junho not eat anything since suzy unconscious.Wooyoung go outside.

Wooyoung-Junho,go inside and eat with suzy.She crying now.

Junho-Hyung,I think she want eat with you.I think she still love you.Wooyoung shocked when see Junho change from bad to good person.

Wooyoung-please listen…She want eat with you.You go inside now.

Junho-okay hyung.Junho go inside.He see Suzy crying.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Junho-please don’t cry.I cannot see you cry.

Suzy-Oppa,why you leave me just now?

Junho- I think you want eat with Wooyoung hyung

Suzy-what??why I want eat with someone else?I just want eat with you.You as my handsome boyfriend.

Junho-Really??(He hug Suzy tightly)I love you.

Suzy-I love you too.Suddenly,the door opened.Someone entered that room.