Chapter 11

Love Two Person

 

Soohyun-they just did once right?Now,I want take responsibilities to Eunjung.

Suzy-Oppa…why you’re so late?I’m really hurt when Junho flirt with Eunjung.She always wait for you.We already make plan to make oppa and Eunjung together.Now,Taecyeon plan not success..He want separated Junho and I..

Soohyun-I;m so sorry,Suzy..I will advice Taec about these.Don’t worry.

Suzy-Thank you,oppa.(Suzy Hugged Soohyun).In the same time,Junho enter the coffee shop).

Junho-Yah,Suzy…what you’re doing?You cheat on me right.

Suzy-No…Oppa…Soohyun oppa just help me..Believe me oppa.

Junho-Suzy..I don’t believe you..(look away)

Soohyun-Junho,please believe Suzy..I just meet her to discuss about Eunjung.i want take responsibilities to Eunjung.I love her.

Junho-its true what he talked about?(Suzy nooded)

Suzy-but oppa…what about our plan?

Junho-I think we should do that plan..we will do other plan..(Junho winks to Suzy)

Suzy-Oppa..I’m shy..I will tell Soohyun about it..Soohyun oppa..I think we already solved about Oppa and Eunjung.So,we want to get married.

Soohyun-Wow.Its great.I will attend your wedding.I think you should get married first after that,I will tell eunjung about my responsibilities.

Suzy,Junho-Okay…We should go now..to prepare our wedding.

In the same times,Wooyoung and IU go for dating.Wooyoung still love suzy.Wooyoung saw Junho and Suzy went to Wedding shop

Junho-Can you give something beauty for my future wife?

The girl-Okay,sir..Miss,can you follow me?(Suzy followed the girl.before that,she give kiss to Junho)

Junho waited for Suzy change her clothes.In the same times,Wooyoung want to see Suzy’s dress.He told IU to get back home by herself.He want to be alone.Suddenly,Suzy come out from dressing room.She really pretty with that dress.Junho shocked after he saw Suzy.

Junho-Suzy,you’re so pretty.I love you

Suzy-Thank you,Junho…I love you too.

Wooyoung shocked after he see Suzy’s beauty.She really pretty.He really want to be her groom.Now,its just unless hope.Suzy realized someone watched her.She know who is he.Its Wooyoung,Her ex proctective boyfriend.