Chapter 12

Love Two Person

 

In the same times,Taecyeon think about Eunjung pregnancy.How he did that once with Eunjung?He can’t believe it.So,he want to visit Eunjung.When he arrived at Eunjung’s house.He flashed everything about their memories together.Suddenly,Eunjung opened the door.

Eunjung:Taecyeon!!What’re you doing here? (She said with touched her stomach)

Taecyeon:I just want to visit you.I still your friend right?

Eunjung:Okay..Thank you,Ok Taecyeon.Do you want to come in?(Taecyeon nooded)

In living room which have more memories about TaecJung.He want to said something but it’s not come out from his mouth.

Taecyeon:Eunjung,are you pregnant?Who is the baby’s father?

Eunjung:Yes,I am pregnant and the baby’s father is you,Taecyeon..

Taecyeon:WHAT???when we did that?

Eunjung:is true,Taecyeon?This is our baby.I could not believe you want I separated your twin relationship with our baby.

Taecyeon:Okay,I believe you.I want separated my twin’s relationship.I don’t like that man,your ex boyfriend,Junho.

Eunjung:Please don’t separated them,they’re fall in love each other.About wooyoung…he is not suitable for Suzy.Someone who suitable with Wooyoung is IU.She really love Wooyoung.

Taecyeon:Okay.let me think about it.Are you sure that’s my child?I still love you,Eunjung.I can’t forget you.

Eunjung:I love you too.Please think about it.I need to rest now because our child need to sleep.Do you want to touch it?I know,the baby only 2 month now.

Taecyeon:I will touch it.This is my first child.

Eunjung:Just believe me that this is your child.(Taecyeon hugged Eunjung)

Taecyeon:Eunjung,I believe you…I will stop my planning about suzy and Junho.Can you give me some time to think about it?

Eunjung-Okay Taecyeon.I want to sleep now..See you later.

Taecyeon:okay Eunjung..have a nice dream.Please take care of our child.