Chapter 10

Love Two Person

 

Junho-I love you so much.

Suzy-I love you too.See you in my dream..

Suzy ended the conversation.Suddeny her phone vibrating.She thought Junho called her again.Its not Junho..Its Soohyun.

Suzy-Hello oppa,why you called me?

Soohyun- I just want discuss something you.Can you meet me tomorrow?

Suzy-Okay,I will wait for you.Suzy ended the conversation.

 

Next day,Suzy meet Soohyun.She already told about these to Junho.She waited for Soohyun like 10 minutes.He always busy.

Soohyun-I’m so sorry.i’m late.

Suzy –its okay,what do you want discuss with me?

Soohyun-Its about Eunjung.i know already Eunjung is ex girlfriend’s Junho.I know about Taecyeon don’t want you and Junho together.I want you know,I’m Eunjung real boyfriend.I’m scared if my parent don’t like her.Because of that I don’t admit Eunjung is my girlfriend.Now,Eunjung pregnant.Junho and Eunjung not do that thing because I always spy on them but about Taecyeon,I don’t know..So,I ask you,if Taecyeon and Eunjung do that thing behind me.

Suzy-Eunjung.She told everything to me.The baby is yours.In the beginning,she lied to me,he said the baby is belong to Junho.I don’t believe that.So,I asked Junho….He tell everything to me.I believe him so much.About Taecyeon,I believe my brother  did it only once when their first anniversary.