Sad

Love Two Person

 

Taecyeon go back to his house.He has planned to get married with  Eunjung.

On the wedding day,only people who are close with them are attending.Junho is so handsome that day while Suzy is pretty with beautiful dress.Finally,they’re together.Wooyoung seem more angry because Suzy is not his anymore.When event people who want to congrates for the bride and groom,everyone happy but when Wooyoung turn,their faces changes.

Wooyoung:Junho,I will protect Suzy from far away.If you hurt her,I will take her back.You will not see her anymore.

Junho:Okay Wooyoung,I promise.(He holding Suzy’s hand)

Suzy:I love you.I will never forget our happy moment.You’re great guy that I ever meet.I hope you will happy with IU.If you have problem,just tell me.Maybe I will help.

Wooyoung:Okay Suzy.Be happy.I wanna see your smile..Keep smiling.

In the same times,Taecyeon and Eunjung sit together and watch cute couples.They don’t know that Soohyun watch them. After event finished,Soohyun take Eunjung’s hand and go away from that place.Taecyeon get angry.

Soohyun:I love you.I want you back and our child.I promise that I will fight our love.I’m scared to losing you.

Eunjung:Soohyun,let me think about it.

Soohyun:Okay..i will wait for you forever.I want you know..I love you so much.(He kisses Eunjung and Taecyeon see it)

Taecyeon:Yah.who are you?kissing my girlfriend?

Soohyun:Anneyeong…Kim Soohyun imnida.I’m her ex boyfriend and I’m the…..

Eunjung:He is my close family here.Be nice with him.

Taecyeon:I’m so sorry..Ok Taecyeon imnida.Nice to meet you.Don’t worry that I will take care of her and my baby.

Soohyun’s face changes.The baby is his baby not Taecyeon’sbaby.

Soohyun:Okay..I have to go now.Say to Suzy and Junho…congratulation.

Taecyeon and Eunjung:Okay..Bye Soohyun

On Suzy and Junho first night,they still feel shy.Before they did it,they will tell everything their secret.

Junho:You know that I’m not love you when we’re first met.I just want take revenges because your brother take my Eunjung.After you saved me,I realized that I love you.My lifes changes after I met you.

Suzy:WHAT??You know that I also did same with you.Its probably because you make my brother’s life worse.That times,I love two person,you and Wooyoung.After Eunjung told me that I will lose in competition to get Wooyoung because IU.I give up and tried to love you.Look now,we’re together as husband and wife.

Junho:I feel sorry to Wooyoung because I take you from him.I will take care of you forever.If I supposed to die,I will protect you with my all heart.

Suzy:You want make me cry?I love you,Lee Junho

Junho:Don’t cry my love…I love you,Bae Suzy

After that they did for the first time.Next morning,Eunjung want to check the baby condition.She don’t want to lie to Taecyeon about this baby.Its good time to tell the truth.She dialed Taecyeon’s number

Eunjung:Hello Taecyeon,I have something to tell you

Taecyeon:Yeah my love..What;s it?

Eunjung:about baby in my stomach..

Taecyeon:Is the baby okay?if you feel sick,just go to hospital

Eunjung:Everything is okay.I want tell the truth

Taecyeon:Truth??I don’t understand

Eunjung:I;m so sorry..you’re not my baby’s father.The baby’s father is Soohyun..My ex boyfriend.His family don’t like me and they make he and me broke up.In the same times,Junho is nice to me.He make me realized that who that I really love?

Of course I love you but I don’t want my baby don’t have his complete family,Soohyun and me.

Taecyeon:WHAT?you hurt me!!(he cries)

Eunjung:I’m so sorry…..(she cries)

Taecyeon:You will not see me forever..I love you forever until I die.He ended the conversation.

Suddenly,Soohyun appear in front of Taecyeon.

Soohyun:Taecyeon.I want to tell something

Taecyeon:Yah..I don’t want see you anymore.

Soohyun:I want to tell you that I will back together with Eunjung.I promised that I wil protect her forever.

Taecyeon:Its great,Its time to me leave you guys.(He took guns in his closet and put in on his head)

Soohyun:Please don’t ..You have Suzy..please think about it.

Taecyeon:Junho can protect her and Wooyoung also can protect her.

Soohyun:Yeah I know…Eunjung will sad too.The girl that you loved.

Taecyeon:please don’t close to me.

Soohyun:I begging you,please don’t do it.

Taecyeon:I’m so sorry…can you tell Suzy that I love her so much and don’t forget about me.I hope you will happy with Eunjung.(He shooting his head)

Taecyeon died because he don’t have meaning to life anymore.Soohyun told all Taecyeon;s family.Next day,Taecyeon’s funeral.Everyone sad.

Suzy:Taecyeon,,why youre such pabo?You have me as your sister.I love you,my brother.

Soohyun:Suzy,please don’t said like that.When his last breath,he told me that he loves you so much and he don’t want you forget him.Junho,he want you protect Suzy forever..Wooyoung,you too.

Suzy:I will never forget you,Ok Taecyeon.You’re my great brother that I ever had.

Junho:Taecyeon,I promise with all my heart.I’m so sorry if I hurt you.You’re my best friend that I ever had.

Wooyoung:Taecyeon,we have beautiful moment together.We’re friend for so long times.You’re great friend.I will never forget you.Your word always be with me.

Eunjung:You’re my great boyfriend that I ever had.I’m so sorry if I hurt you.I know that I’m the cause which make you like these.I will never forget you.I love you forever.

Soohyun:I promised that I will take care of your loved and your adopted child.I will tell my child about you.I will give my child name is Taecyeon.

 

After 5 years…..

Soohyun’s baby already growth well.Taecyeon is so cute.He has same smile with Ok Taecyeon’s smile.Maybe Eunjung always think about her boyfriend.Now,she have happy family with Kim Soohyun.

Junho and Suzy have same work as artist.Junho has own group while Suzy has own group .They;re under same company.They also have son,Lee  June.He has cute smile just like his father,Junho.

Wooyoung and IU become real couple.Wooyoung tried to love IU but he can’t.He still love Suzy.

 

Wooyoung:I will try to love you.Please help me

IU:I will help you because I love you

(They kissed )

 

They’re happy with their partner while Taecyeon looked them from up there.He feel happy with smile.

 

The end.