Plan

Love Two Person

 

Suzy don’t believe what Taecyeon said just now.She don’t  care about Taecyeon just said.

Junho fetch Suzy to go Eunjung house.When they arrived that place,they heard Eunjung crying.Junho worried.He opened the door and suddenly Eunjung hug him tightly.

Suzy shocked what Eunjung do.Suzy separated their hug.Eunjung still crying.

Suzy-Eunjung,why you crying?Why you hug my love?You know what he is my future husband.

Eunjung-I’m so sorry because I hate the man who make I pregnant but he don’t want to responsible.He believe that I did it with another guy.I only believe Junho because he is my friend.

Suzy-Its okay.I understand why you been like that..Who is that man?I asked my twin about that…He don’t believe it but he tell me that you guy did it at first anniversary.Only once right?

Eunjung-its true what Taecyeon said.Please don’t angry at me because I lie to you.Its not Taecyeon’s baby.Its Kimsoohyun baby.

Suzy-What?You lied to me??You really make I disappointed you.

Eunjung-I did that because That man want I miscarriage but I want this baby alive.So,I lie to you.Taecyeon is my first love.I believe him more than Soohyun.But we break up without reason.I really don’t know why.

Suzy-Okay..I will forgive you.What you want we to do?

Eunjung- I really don’t have any idea.

Junho-I have great idea.Baby,maybe we should break for while.I will make we back together again.

Suzy-Junho,I don’t want you go away from me.At least,you can come my house to see me..You can pretend to see another guy right.

Junho-Baby.I will did that to you.My plan is like these.I will make sure Soohyun will responsible.One day,I will let Eunjung and Taecyeon in one room.Soohyun will see from far away.We will blackmail to him,if he don’t responsible,Eunjung will die.After that,Eunjung will in pain.Taecyeon will help him.Its good right?

Suzy-its really good my love.I happy because I choose you to be my life partner.I love you.Our plan still to get married is our mission right…

Junho-Baby,I will be bad guy like Wooyoung said to you.I love you too.I will married with you.I promise.