Taecyeon's secret..

Love Two Person

 

Eunjung visit Suzy.She want do that plan to make Junho break up with Suzy.

Eunjung-Honey,what are you doing here?You know what I’m waiting for you.Who is she?

Junho-Eunjung.I know you as my ex-girlfriend.We don’t have any relationship now.Now,I love Suzy very much.Please forget what I do to you..Please forgive me. I know I wrong because I hurt you.You know since I in relationship with you,I don’t love you.

Eunjung- but I love you.please leave her.You know what,I’m pregnant.This is yours.(Actually,this is Taecyeon’s baby)

Junho-I’m not do anything to you.please don’t lie..

Suzy-baby,is that true?it is your baby?please don’t lie to me

Junho-I still not do anything to all ex girlfriends.Please believe me.

Suzy-okay,I’m believe you.Eunjung,please don’t lie.Who father for that baby?

Eunjung-………………..Is someone that you know.

Suzy and Junho-Who??Taecyeon???

Eunjung nooded.She cry for a lot.She tell everything to Suzy about Taecyeon’s plan to separated them(Junho and suzy).Suzy shocked because she don’t believe that Taecyeon do that thing.

Junho-why hyung want separated us?is that we do wrong?

Suzy nooded.She really want to know,what is reason they do these?Wooyoung join that plans too.She know that Wooyoung want Suzy back together with him.

Eunjung-They know about you,Junho.You’re bad person.They don’t want you hurt,Suzy because Junho.

Suzy-what??I really know about that.Since I knew Junho,I think he is good person.You know what?I don’t love you.I just want revenge to you because Taecyeon oppa.Because of that incident,I really don’t know why I protect you?Maybe I’m in love you.

Junho-(He crying).Suzy…….you should revenge to me because I’m bad person.If I am not here now,maybe you and wooyoung was married now,right?

Suzy-please don’t say that thing.I don’t want leave you.I still love wooyoung but I love you too.I still confused which one that I should choose?

Eunjung-you should think carefully because someone really love wooyoung so much.It’s IU.Maybe you will lose in that competition

Suzy-Who IU?

Eunjung-She is nothing.You should not know her.Because she is killer.She kill all girl if she can’t get that person she loved.I don’t want you hurt.I think you should choose Junho.Please don’t tell Taecyeon about these.Junho,can we acting like they success with that plan?

Junho-Okay eunjung.Suzy,Please believe,what we acting?

Suzy-Okay junho.I love you..

Junho-I love you too.