Chapter 2

Love Two Person

 

Suzy-Oh My God.It hurt.Junho..help me..

Junho realized that Suzy feel pain but he want fight with that person.He think its over.He go to Suzy and help her go to hospital.

Junho-Suzy,Mianeh…I should be strong to fight.I think this is all my fault.Suzy cannot say anything because she feel pain so much.Junho called Taecyeon..

Junho-Hyung,Suzy now at Hospital.Please invite Wooyoung too.She wants see Wooyoung.

Taecyeon-What???How is she….?Okay.wait me.

Taecyeon and Wooyoung go to hospital.When they see Junho,They want punch Junho.

Wooyoung-Yah..What are you doing to Suzy??Why she hurt??You want she die right??

Junho-Mianeh hyung.This is my fault.I should be strong to fight that person.Please forgive me.I don’t want she die.

Taecyeon-Okay.Let see.If she still not recover,you will die.

Suzy is not realized until 2 days.Junho always accompanied Her.He not eat and not go back home.He want she conscious.He always cry “Suzy,please wake up…I cannot live without you”.Fortunately,Suzy conscious when he say that.

She think “I think this is my fault too.If I don’t run.,this will not happen.Junho will not cry like these.What???Why I feel something happened to me??I fall in love with Junho…No!!!!I cannot love him.I love Wooyoung.”

Suzy’s hand moving.Junho see that.”Suzy,I’m happy,you conscious.I love you so much.You’re my first love.I love you than I love my ex girlfriend.Fortunately,I don’t love them.You are my first love”Suzy shocked.Why he say like that??Why he admit his mistake to me.What I are his first love???What should I do now??

Junho-Hyung,Suzy conscious.

Taecyeon-Suzy….(He said with crying)..I ‘m happy you wake up.What he doing to you till you like these.

Taecyeon want beat up junho.But suzy block them.

Suzy-Oppa.This is not his fault.I just protect him from that man.I’m his girlfriend.