Baby!!

Love Two Person

 

Junho really happy because they loved each other.They will acting if Taecyeon and the gang with them.Junho think about the child.Taecyeon will not admit that the child is his child.Junho  is like want to responsible to Eunjung.She is so pity.

Junho-Suzy,what do you think about the baby?What should we do?I’m very sure about Taecyeon will not admit what he did.

Suzy- I think about it so.Junho,I had plan.I think you will not agree about my plan.

Junho-Please tell me.Maybe the plan is good for us and the other.

Suzy-Lets go married and we have and get new child.I’m very sure Taecyeon will responsible to Eunjung.Taecyeon and I were promise about we have child together.Maybe he will admit.What you think?

Junho-What??Married??Are you sure about that?You really don’t think about your love,Wooyoung?

Suzy-Why?You don’t want marry me.I’m  very sure about my decision to choose you.About wooyoung, I think I should give him to IU.She is so pity,She can’t get man that she loved.Lastly I want to tell you,Junho,I always love you and I will your partner forever.

 

Junho-I want marry you but I still fault to Wooyoung.Because I take you as my girlfriend.I love you till I die.

Suzy-Okay.I’m very sure Eunjung want we do these.Actually,I really want child with you.Our child will so handsome and pretty like their parent.

Junho- I will marry you.(He kiss Suzy lips).Their kiss become strong.They open their clothes.They do carefully.Suddenly,someone coming.Wooyoung see their .Wooyoung shocked.

Wooyoung-what are you doing?You have with that bad man.Why you want me angry at you?Are you don’t love me now?

Suzy-?(she wear her shirt and junho too.)Wooyoung,I’m really sorry.Because I have to do these.I want you become IU’s boyfriend.She really need you know.Please forget me.Now,I really love Junho.Maybe this is last time,we have .Tomorrow,he will be Eunjung’s boyfriend.

Wooyoung-what??eunjung???Okay.Junho please don’t do that thing to my sweetheart.

Junho-okay,hyung.