Junho or Wooyoung???

Love Two Person

Photobucket

Wooyoung-Hey you..(He grabbed Suzy's hand from Junho)What are you doing?Why you touched my girlfriend’s hand?Do you want me hit you?

 

Junho-I’m so sorry,Wooyoung.(He grabbed Suzy's hand back)We’re couple now.Please go away from her life.

Suzy-Wooyoung,I’m so sorry,I have to do these because I don’t want lie to you again.I know you love me more than you love your family.I hope you will forget about your love to me.

Wooyoung-Why you doing these to me?I love you so much since I met you.I fall in love with your beauty and everything about you.But I still don’t believe that you choose Junho more than me?Please tell me if I have do wrong to you.I want you know about Junho.I know everything about Junho more than you.He is bad person.His family always mad at him.I very sure about these,He always hurt girl’s heart and some girl suicide because of him.I know he is more handsome than me.I don’t want your heart hurt because of him.I don’t want you died because of him.If you died,I will die too because I want live together with you for a long time.I want you think about these carefully before something happened to you.I want you break up with him and let we together again and  we will happy forever.I can’t live without you.

Junho-(Yah!!)Hey Wooyoung,Don’t talk about me badly.I am not bad person.I love her so much.I can protect her from you.I know you are dangerous person.(Their eyes meet strangely).

Suzy-Wooyoung,I don’t believe that you are dangerous person.Since I know you,You are lovely person and responsible person.Why you don’t want responsible to that person?.(She said with crying)Because of that,my love to you will decrease.I know you care about me.I still love you but as your sister.I warned you,don’t talk about my boyfriend badly(She said with holding Junho’s hand).I just want you always be my brother not as lover.You know,I don’t have older brother but I only have my twin.My family believe at you to protect me.Please think about it.

Wooyoung-Let me say that the rumor are not true.I am not doing that thing to that girl.My life is belongs to you.Please believe me.Okay,Suzy.I will be your brother till he do badly to you.After that,I will be your protector till the end of my life.(He kisses my hand softly.if I believe wooyoung,it will make Junho mad at me.What should I do?)

Junho really jealous.He can’t do anything.If he do anything that make Suzy break up with him,he can’t get Suzy’s money.He know about Suzy’s life.Suzy is a daughter from millionare in Seoul.When he get Suzy,he will take of the money,and leave suzy alone without anything belongs to Suzy again.Suzy will become poor person.Suddenly,someone came from behing and hug me tightly.I don’t who is it.A few second later,I know who that person.That person is my twin.We are identical twin.He always overseas and leave me alone.Everyone know that I only a daughter from that millionare.My twin name is Taecyeon.

Taecyeon-Hey my sweetie.(I see Junho and Wooyoung face become sad.I don’t know why)I miss you so much.Why you don’t contact me?It make sad,you know.Where is ‘our parent’?

Junho and wooyoung-Parent???Who is he??Is he is your fiancé.

Suzy-Yeah,he is my fiancé.(I see their face become curious)It’s joke.He is my twin.I introduce you,this is my twin,Taecyeon.(He hug Wooyoung tightly but when he hug junho,he push junho away.)

Taecyeon-Suzy,Who is he?(He really know Junho because Eunjung,His ex girlfriend break up with because of that person.)

Suzy-This is my boyfriend,Junho and these is my ex boyfriend and know, he is my brother till the end of my life,Wooyoung.

Taecyeon-You choose wrong person.He is bad person.I know about him.Please break up with him.Please listen to me.

Suzy-Taec,I don’t believe you.He is the one I trust.Why everyone think badly about Junho.

Wooyoung-I think hyung is right.(he closed his mouth because he promise that he always believe Suzy).Suzy,Please think about it careful.

Everyone thinks Junho is bad person.She believe Junho very much because when Wooyoung included in that incident,Junho always be there for Suzy.Suzy can’t control her feeling again because their bad impression.

Suzy-Hey you guys,Please stop talk about Junho.I believe him more than you guys.(Suzy ran away from them with holding Junho’s hand.)Everyone were shocked with her bad impression.They still want Suzy wil know about real Junho in our life but its difficult.Taecyeon had one idea.His idea is Eunjung and Junho will be couple again and they do something wrong.He know he still love Eunjung but he really care about Suzy’s condition.He will get good woman soon.He will wait for that woman.

Taecyeon-Hello,Eunjung ah.I’m sorry if you are busy right now.I want talk about my twin,Suzy.Junho and Suzy is couple right now. I know you don’t want Suzy to be like you in last time.If you want join our plan to break up of them,your approval always open to us.I want you take Junho from Suzy.Please help me.I know you are my ex girlfriend but you still my friend until the end of my time.

Eunjung-Hello you too.I’m not busy right now.Why your twin is in love with bad person.She could not do that.Okay,I will join your plan.Can you tell your plan to me?I know we’re not couple but I still your friend and maybe will become close friend.But the way,please forgive me for that time.Maybe I too love that disloyal person and bad person like Junho.

Taecyeon-Okay.I glad you join us.Love you..Bye

Eunjung-Okay too.Love you too..Bye

In another way,Suzy go to quiet place and crying much.She still don’t believe that Wooyoung doing that.Her acting will success because of disloyal Junho.She acting because she want that Junho will apologize to my twin because he take away my girlfriend’s twin,Eunjung.She really sorry to Wooyoung because she had to that.She love Wooyoung very much.Before she go her planned,she go to Wooyoung’s house.She talks about her planned to Wooyoung’s parent.His parent accepted my idea.Omma and Appa will always protect me from that bad person.They accepted me to be their daughter.

"Junho,why everyone talk about you badly.I always believe you.But I don’t want fight with my twin.I love him so much"Suzy said with crying.

Photobucket

"I think they jealous about our relationship because we’re cute couple.Please ignore what they saying and believe me."Junho said with hug Suzy tightly.

Suddenly,two men want to kidnapped me.Junho tried to fight that man but he is not strong.When they fight,I really worry about Junho's life.I really don’t know what i think about.I can’t love with bad person.That knife almost killed Junho but my stomach is hurted because of that knife.I prevent Junho before Junho'life will gone.