[ SUPER JUNIOR ]

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

In a dorm in SM Entertainment at 6:45 AM, a man in a baggy T-shirt and shorts went to a room. He found two guys cuddling each other in bed. He shook them awake.

" Mmmm....I'll get up in 5 minutes, umma....let me sleeeeeeep~ ", muttered one of the boys.

" It's me, you es. Get up now. "

The boy woke up and opened one eye lazily. Then, he went back to snoozing.

" Ugh....let us sleep, Leeteuk hyuuuuung.... ", he said.

" Get up now, you knuckleheads, or Manager will be cross. ", said Leeteuk.

" Oh, ! Forgot about that! ", said one of the boys as he tumbled out of bed.

" Donghae, wake Eunhyuk up for breakfast. And quick. ", said Leeteuk as he walked out of the room.

Donghae shook the still sleeping figure awake.

" Hyukkie-ah, get up! "

" Uff....let me sleep, Hae... "

" Manager will be coming soon, Monkey! So, hurry up and get dressed for breakfast! "

" Oh, crap! Forgot about Manager! Wait for me, Fishy! ", cried Eunhyuk as he fell out of bed.

" C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Hurry up, hyung! ", said Donghae impatiently as he pulled Eunhyuk's arm hurriedly.

" Ow, ow, ow! Don't dislocate my arm! "

*****

Downstairs, Leeteuk was reading the papers while having his coffee. Another boy next to him was playing something on his PSP.

" Kyuhyun! Will you stop playing your games for a while and have breakfast? ", shouted a voice from the kitchen.

" Let me finish this level, hyung! ", called back Kyuhyun.

The person who called Kyuhyun from the kitchen came out, walked over to Kyuhyun, snatched the PSP out of his hands and switched it off.

" NOOOOO!!!! RYEOWOOK HYUNG!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!!??? ", wailed Kyuhyun.

" Well, Gamer Kyu, you better eat breakfast or I'll get Siwon hyung to bury all of your games 6 feet underground! ", he threatened, waving the PSP over the rubbish bin.

Reluctantly, a sulking Kyuhyun ate breakfast. Another boy walked out of a room, yawning and stretching.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Heechul. ", smiled Leeteuk.

" Mmm. Annyeonghaseyo, Teukie hyung. ", yawned Heechul.

" Where's Kibum hyung? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Still sleeping. ", said Heechul as he reached for his breakfast.

Just then, Kibum and two more boys came out of their rooms.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Bummie, Wonnie, Hannie. ", smiled Leeteuk and the others.

" Annyeonghaseyo. ", came the reply.

Soon after them, Eunhyuk and Donghae ran out of their room followed by Henry, Zhoumi, Shindong, Sungmin,Yesung and Kangin.

As they were eating breakfast and talking, Leeteuk e of the newspaper's pages and gave a shout.

" What's wrong, hyung? ", asked Siwon who was reading his bible.

" You guys gotta take a look at this. ", answered Leeteuk, showing them the papers.

They all crowded around their leader to take a look at the page he was looking at. They went pale. Familiar faces were in the newspapers and someone was looking for them. The headline of the page read:

IF YOU'VE SEEN ANY OF THESE BOYS, PLEASE CONTACT KIM YOUNHA AT 015-3847524

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Her phone number is made up, okay?

" S--Si--Siwon h--hyung... ", stuttered Eunhyuk.

" Younha... ", thought Siwon.

Cliffhanger! Comments or subscriptions or both? Any band's name will be in these: [ ]. Thanks for your attention! :D