[ BEAST ]

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

In another dorm under Cube Entertainment, a boy with golden, spiky hair woke up drowsily. He looked at the time on the wall clock. 6:45 AM.

Another boy with blond hair sleeping peacefully next to him woke up.

" Hmmmm.....? ", the boy hummed sleepily as he stirred.

" Go back to sleep, Yoseob. I'll wake you guys up for breakfast, arasso? "

" Mmm-hmm...whatever... ", the boy named Yoseob muttered.

" Or on second thoughts, you can help me wake up the others. "

" Huh? Wae? I wanna sleep some more, Doo Joon hyung... ", Yoseob complained tiredly.

" You can sleep as long as you want after you have breakfast. Now, help me wake the others up while I prepare breakfast. "

Grumbling and murmuring to himself, Yoseob shook the nearest boy awake. The boy was having the earbuds of his Ipod stuck in his ears.

" Hyun Seungie hyung, wake up. ", said Yoseob as he ruffled his hyung's reddish-blond hair.

No response.

" Wake up, hyung! ", he shouted as he yanked the earbuds out of Hyun Seung's ears.

" Mmmm....5 more minutes, Seobie..... ", murmured Hyun Seung who was still deep in Dreamland.

" Joonie hyung said to wake up, so wake up. "

" Ughhh...alright, alright. I'm up, I'm up... ", answered Hyung Seung drowsily and got up groggily.

As he padded out of the bedroom, Yoseob turned to a spiky, brown-haired boy and shook him awake too.

" Junhyung hyung, wake up. Get up. "

" Mmmh...why are you saying my name twice? ", muttered the boy named Junhyung.

" I didn't. "

" Did too. "

" Did not. "

" Did too. "

" Whatever. Joonie hyung said get up. Seungie hyung has gone down already. "

" Arasso, arasso. "

Junhyung got up and walked out of the room like a zombie. Yoseob turned to a muscular, black-haired boy and shook him.

" Kikwang, get up. C'mon, buddy, wake up. Kikwangie~ ", sang Yoseob in an annoying voice.

" What, hyung? I am choosing to ignore your annoying singing. ", grumbled Kikwang as he pulled his pillow over his head.

" Wake up, Kwangie. It's time to eat. "

" But it's 7 in the morning, hyung! It's so early! ", Kikwang complained.

" Let's just go. C'mon, Kwangie. "

Reluctantly, Kikwang woke up and stomped out of the room, huffing angrily under his breath. Yoseob turned to wake up the last boy, a spiky, chestnut-haired boy.

" Dongwoon, it's time to wake up. Get up, Dongwoonie. C'mon downstairs for breakfast, maknae. "

" Don't call me maknae. ", came a grumble.

" Well, you're younger than me. So, I have a right to call you maknae. ", Yoseob grinned.

" You should've been the maknae instead. You look younger than me. ", came the muffled, irritated reply.

" Well, too bad. C'mon, American Korean. ", Yoseob urged as he pulled his dongsaeng's arm.

" Arasso, umma. "

" What did you call me??? "

" Nothing. "

" Liar. "

" Umma. "

" I heard that! "

Before Yoseob could give Dongwoon a mehrong, the maknae jumped out of bed and ran for dear life out of the room and away from Yoseob's fury.

*****

As they were eating some waffles that they bought recently from the supermarket, the phone rang. Doo Joon went to answer it.

" Yoboseyo? "

The members listened closely.

" Oh, it's you, Leeteuk hyung! Annyeonghaseyo! "

The rest of the members perked their ears up.

" You're coming over soon? "

The members exchanged glances and then turned their attention back to their leader who was still yakking away on the phone with Leeteuk.

" Arasso, arasso. See you later, hyung! Annyeong! "

Doo Joon hung up and told the members that Leeteuk would be coming over to pay them a visit for some reason.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

" Don't tell me it's Leeteuk hyung! It was less than two minutes since he called! ", said Hyun Seung as his eyes widened.

Junhyung went to open the door and it was Leeteuk with a paper in his hand.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Leeteuk hyung! What brings you here? ", asked Junhyung cheerily.

" This. ", was all that Leeteuk answered as he gave the paper to Junhyung with a grave expression on his face.

Junhyung scanned the paper and his eyes slowly widened in shock.

" Aniyo....it can't be... "

" What's up, hyung? ", Dongwoon called out as the rest of the members rushed over to Junhyung and peered over his shoulder. Their eyes widened as well.

It was the newspaper cutting that Leeteuk and the rest of Super Junior read in the morning.

" Teukie hyung....is that...omo...aniyo... ", gasped Hyun Seung.

" It's her. ", was all Leeteuk could say.