Cleaning Part 2: Dorm 2

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

Younha breathed in the fresh air of the morning as she walked to SHINee's dorm. She felt so bright and cheery that she practically skipped all the way to SHINee's dorm.

She took the lift up and was about to knock on the door, when she spotted a sticky note left on the door. Younha peeled it off and read the note, which said:

 

 

To the dorm maid,

 

The key to the dorm is under the flower pot near the shoe rack. Cleaning equipment is inside the house in the living room for you already.

And while you're at it, can you wake up the boys, please? I have a terrible time waking them up. Thanks :)

 

- SHINee's manager

 

 

Younha moved the flower pot and found a glistening silver key. She unlocked the door and stepped inside, carefully closing up after herself.

 

" First, to wake SHINee up. ", she thought and headed straight for Onew's room.

 

She went in and found Onew his lips in his sleep before bringing his own fist to his mouth as if he was going to eat it. Stepping in quickly, she held Onew's fist back and shook him awake.

 

" Huh? What? Where? ", mumbled Onew as he woke up sleepily.

 

" Onew-sshi, wake up. ", said Younha as she shook him.

 

" Oh! Younha-ah! ", said Onew in surprise as he sat up straight in bed.

 

Younha just smiled and helped Onew out of bed. Then, she moved to Jonghyun's room, only to find him sleeping on the same bed with Key and the two men were in a rather interesting position.

Key had a leg wrapped around Jonghyun's waist and his fingers were entertwined within Jonghyun's hair lazily. Jonghyun had a hand on Key's chest, a leg in between Key's and another hand lying lazily beside the both of their bodies, fingers entwined. Jonghyun's head was cuddled next to Key's neck and Key's lips were slightly pressing against Jonghyun's hair.

Younha blushed at the sight, but thankfully, their clothes were on. Shaking the embarassing thoughts out of her head, she proceeded to wake the two boys up from their slumber. First, she decided to wake Jonghyun first.

 

" Jonghyun-sshi, wake up. ", said Younha as she shook the male.

 

Jonghyun just murmured something incoherent and snuggled closer to Key. Picking up a fallen pillow, Younha raised it over her head and whacked Jonghyun on the head hard.

 

" Oww! ", Jonghyun cried and bolted up, accidentally elbowing Key in the ribs.

 

" Yowch! ", yelped Key as his eyes shot wide open in pain.

 

" Good morning~! ", sang Younha.

 

" Oh!? Youn--Younha?! ", said JongKey in unison.

 

" Get up, you two. Your manager asked me to wake the both of you up. ", said Younha and dragged Jonghyun off the bed.

 

" Ahh? Okay. ", said Key and walked out of the room.

 

Younha turned to Jonghyun who was still in the room, looking at her. Younha threw a confused glance at Jonghyun, then checked herself.

 

" Do I have something on my face? ", Younha asked.

 

" No. You're just naturally beautiful. ", smiled Jonghyun.

 

" Okaaaaaaay~ And I thought you were the same guy yesterday who tried to hit on me... ", said Younha and walked out of the room.

 

Younha left Jonghyun in the room and went to Minho's room. She shook the rapper awake easily and moved on to the maknae's room. She rapidly poked Taemin in the sides, making him smile in his sleep at first before he broke out into a laugh and shot open his eyes.

 

" Ahahaha! S--sto--stop! Ahahaha! ", laughed Taemin uncontrollably.

 

" Get up, Taemin-sshi. You have a schedule ahead of you. ", said Younha as she pulled the maknae out of bed.

 

Her eyes fell on a couple of books near Taemin's bed and picked them up. She looked at the titles and was surprised to find that they were college books.

 

" Taemin-sshi? "

 

" Ne? ", Taemin answered tiredly as he rubbed his eyes.

 

" You're still studying? In college? "

 

" Yeah. Why? "

 

" Shouldn't you be, like, studying first before auditioning? "

 

" Well, I...I wanted to become a singer, so...I signed up for the auditions and...passed. ", said Taemin slowly.

 

" Wouldn't that clash with your schoolwork? "

 

" No. Manager hyung arranged things so that my studies wouldn't clash with my singing career. I wanted to find the real me in singing. "

 

" Well, you make sure you do well in both worlds, okay? Taemin-sshi, fighting! ", cheered Younha brightly.

 

" Thank you, Younha-ah. ", smiled Taemin shyly.

 

While the boys gathered in the dining hall and ate breakfast, Younha started tidying up the dorm. The boys soon left to shoot their music video 'Ring Ding Dong' and Younha stayed behind to finish her job.

Finally after cleaning up the rooms, making up the beds, taking out the laundry, arranging the shoes and putting the stuff away, she was done with SHINee's dorm. Picking up her bag, she wore her shoes, locked the door and walked to DBSK's dorm to clean it next.

 

 

Hi, guys. So sorry to keep you waiting for two months because of my hectic schedule. I do hope this update made it up to you. Please comment :3