[ SHINee ]

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

In a dorm also under SM Entertainment at 6:45 in the morning, 5 boys were sleeping soundly. None of them had woken up yet. All of them were snoozing peacefully, until...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Baby negae banhae beorin naegae wae irae

Dureopdago mulleoseoji malgo~

 

At this, 4 of the boys awoke with a start. One small boy fell off his bed in shock.

Somebody's phone was ringing with their song " Ring Ding Dong ".

" Yah, Taeminnie, are you alright? ", asked a boy with hazelnut brown hair as he peered over his bedside.

" Ne, Onew hyung. Get Jjong hyung to answer or switch off his phone! ", he said.

" Jjong! Turn that infernal, noisy contraption off this very instant! I'm trying to get my precious beauty sleep here! ", snapped a boy with messy, golden-brownish hair as he threw a pillow at a still-sleeping figure.

The pillow hit its intended target: a boy with spiky, messy hair that was half blond and half chestnut and smooth, peach-colored skin. The sleeping boy murmured lazily as he felt for his phone.

" C'mon! Hurry up, you lazy beast, so we can all go back to sleep! ", said another boy with raven-black hair impatiently.

" Don't rush me, Minho... ", muttered the boy sleepily.

" Hurry up, Jonghyun hyung! ", snapped the golden-brownish haired boy as he covered his ears with his pillow.

" Stop bugging me, Key. ", the one called Jonghyun answered monotonously.

Finally, Jonghyun reached his phone and looked at the glowing screen. It was an incoming call. The caller was Yoon Doo Joon. Jonghyun answered the call.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Doo Joon hyung. ", he greeted sleepily.

Key went back to sleep, while Minho, Taemin and Onew sat up, rubbing their eyes and stretching. After all, it's about time they should get up.

" You and Leeteuk hyung of SuJu are coming over? When? ", asked Jonghyun as he sat up straight.

Key, who had been trying to doze off again, looked up from his lying down position lazily. Why were they coming?

" Arasso. See you guys in half an hour then. Annyeong. ", said Jonghyun as he ended the call.

" So, what did Doo Joon hyung say, Jjong? ", asked Onew.

" He and Leeteuk hyung are coming over in half an hour. Seems that they have something important to tell us, concerning something in today's newspapers. ", answered Jonghyun as he got out of bed.

" Then, let's get changed. We should be up already by now. ", said Onew as he got out of bed too.

" Key hyung, wake up. ", said Minho as he shook his hyung awake.

" I am awake. Stop shaking me. ", complained Key as he pushed Minho's arms off his body.

Each of them quickly got ready, but Key, being a diva, took the longest in the bathroom. So, the others made him go to the bathroom last.

While Key was washing up, Onew cooked breakfast with instant waffles. Jonghyun watched TV, Minho was stretching his legs and his arms and Taemin sat by the window, waiting for their guests to come.

" Yah, Taemin! Hyung needs your help here! ", called Minho.

Taemin turned around, jumped off from his window perch and ran off to his hyung.

" Ne, Minho hyung? What's up? ", he asked.

" I need you to hold my ankles down while I do my sit-ups, please? ", asked Minho.

Taemin kept dumb for a while.

" I'll buy you all the sweets you want. Promise! Pretty please? ", begged Minho.

" Arasso! Everlasting supply of sweets, here I come! ", answered Taemin happily when the word 'sweets' reached his ears.

As he held his hyung's ankles, Minho put his hands behind his head and started doing his pull-ups.

" One, two, three, four, five... ", mumbled Taemin.

" What are you counting, Minnie? ", asked Minho as he continued to excercise.

" Just counting your sit-ups. ", answered Taemin.

Just then, Key emerged from the bedroom, wearing a pair of shorts and a simple T-shirt. He was toweling his wet hair dry. Taemin looked in his hyung's direction.

" Key hyung? ", he asked.

" Ne, Taeminnie? ", answered his hyung.

" Pull your shirt down properly. I can see your six-pack. ", Taemin grinned cheekily.

" Aish! Jjong, did you corrupt Taeminnie's mind?! ", Key asked as he pulled his shirt properly.

" Ani, waeyo? ", answered Jonghyun as he flipped to another channel.

" Then, why is he asking about six-pack?! He is too innocent to see other guys'  six-packs! ", he snapped.

" It's not me! ", answered Jonghyun, still declaring his innocence.

" Then, why did I hear you telling him about six-packs the other day? ", blurted Minho with a grin.

" Ohoho, hyung has been found out! ", grinned Taemin.

Poor Jonghyun went scarlet and hid his face behind a cushion. Minho and Taemin sniggered, Key glared at Jonghyun and Onew tutted to himself.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

" I'll get it! ", Key called out.

He opened it and Leeteuk and Doo Joon were standing out there.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Leeteuk hyung. Annyeonghaseyo, Doo Joon hyung. ", smiled Key as he ushered them in.

" Gomawo. ", the both of them replied.

" Annyeonghaseyo, hyungs! ", called out the rest of SHINee.

" Annyeonghsaeyo. ", came the reply.

" Why did you come, hyungs? ", asked Onew.

" It's because of this. ", answered Leeteuk as he handed Onew the newspaper clipping he showed Beast and the rest of SuJu that morning.

Onew scanned the paper and his eyes widened in shock when he saw the name.

" Is--is it--? ", stuttered Onew as Jonghyun snatched the clipping from him.

" Oh, my god. ", murmured Jonghyun.

Minho, Taemin and Key peered over Jonghyun's shoulder and went pale.

" Her. ", muttered Key, going pale.