Beast's Dorm

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

They trudged through the alleys again. But Cube Entertainment was a little farther from DBSK's dorm, so they had to walk for goodness knows how long.

Younha and Donghae kept a distance from one another. They still couldn't get over what had almost happened to them. Younha kept walking quietly and Donghae was looking at her slouching figure.

After what seemed like forever, they finally reached Beast's dorm. Leeteuk knocked on the door and the door opened. There stood Junhyung who was wearing a tank top and army shorts.

" Yo! Annyeonghaseyo, Leeteuk hyung! Long time no see, man! ", said Junhyung as he gave Leeteuk a friendly pat on the back.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Junhyung! It's been a while! ", answered Leeteuk as he gave Junhyung a pat on the shoulder.

" Oh, it's you guys! C'mon in! ", said a head that popped from behind Junhyung.

" Yah! Yang Yoseob! You gave me a heart attack! ", yelled Junhyung as he clutched his chest.

" Not my fault you didn't hear me coming from behind you. ", mumbled Yoseob as he walked away.

" CreeperSeob! ", shouted Junhyung as he tried to grab a smirking Yoseob.

Yoseob skipped some distance away from Junhyung, chuckling.

" Catch me if you can~ ", sang Yoseob.

" You better run for your life, Seobie! ", chuckled Leeteuk as he and the others stepped inside.

" Run devil run~ Run devil run~ ", sang Yoseob as he shook his to an enraged Junhyung.

" You--you--you--! ", growled Junhyung, his nostrils flaring with rage and his eyes sending murderous looks.

" Oops. Gotta run~! ", sang Yoseob as he dashed off with Junhyung hot on his heels.

" Hey! Annyeong, guys! ", said Doo Joon as he walked up to them.

" Oh, hi!!! ", said Hyun Seung cheerfully.

" Hi, hyungs!!! ", greeted Dongwoon with a smile.

" Oh, hello there, chingus! ", said Kikwang as he sidestepped for Yoseob and Junhyung to chase each other around the dorm.

" Hi there! What's your name? ", Hyun Seung asked Younha as he shook her hand.

" Choneun Kim Younha imnida. ", she answered.

" Choneun Jang Hyun Seung imnida. ", replied Hyun Seung.

" Annyeong. I'm Yoon Doo Joon, the leader of Beast.  The one who answered the door is...ehm...Yong Junhyung, our rapper. The annoying guy is Yang Yoseob or CreeperSeob as we like to call him. This tall boy here is Lee Kikwang, Yoseob's best friend. This is Soon Dongwoon, the maknae.", said Doo Joon as he introduced the members one by one.

" Annyeonghaseyo! ", smiled Kikwang and Dongwoon.

" Annyeong. ", smiled Younha.

" Coming through! ", shouted someone.

Everyone sidestepped as a golden streak whooshed past them followed by a brown streak. Kiwkang tutted as he shook his head.

" My best friend is such a creeper. ", he sighed.

" I don't think Junhyung will be able to catch him. He's, like, faster than him. ", said Eunhyuk.

" So, Younha, Leeteuk hyung tells me you're gonna be the dorm's maid. Is that correct? ", asked Hyun Seung.

" Ne. ", she answered.

" Whose dorms will you be cleaning? ", asked Kikwang.

" Hmm...yours, SuJu's, DBSK's and SHINee's. My job actually starts tomorrow. The boys here are just touring me. ", Younha answered.

" I see. ", answered Kikwang in short.

" INCOMING!!! ", shouted Yoseob's voice again.

" NOOOO!!! STOP HIM!!! ",  shouted Junhyung.

Doo Joon stuck out his foot just as Yoseob ran past him. Yoseob tripped over his hyung's foot and landed on the floor. Junhyung, who was now sweating like a pig, came dashing towards Yoseob and yanked him up by the collar of his shirt.

" Gotcha, CreeperSeob. End of the line. ", sneered Junhyung.

" Aww, man! No fair! Hyung tripped me! ", complained Yoseob as he folded his arms.

" Well, too bad. ", smirked Junhyung as he dropped Yoseob on the couch roughly.

" Oww! Hyung! That hurt! ", whined Yoseob as he rubbed his bottom.

" Hey, we have to go back to our dorm and go for a practice. Younha-ah, let's go. ", said Leeteuk.

" Arasso. Bye, oppas. ", smiled Younha as she followed the boys out of the door.

Junhyung shut the door with an idiotic grin on his face.

" Yah, hyung, why are you grinning like that? ", asked Dongwoon.

" She called us oppas. ", smiled Junhyung.

" Now, he's gone nuts. ", muttered Yoseob.

Junhyung glared at Yoseob and the boy sped off with another chase up around the dorm.