DBSK's Dorm

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

Younha and the boys stayed in the alleys, so that people wouldn't see them. As they walked through one particualr alley, Younha tripped over a fallen brick. She was about to hit herself on the ground, when she felt a hand around her waist. The hand pulled her up and she found herself face-to-face with Donghae.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Without them knowing, they were drawing their faces close to one another. The tips of their noses touching, their breath falling on each other's faces, their lips almost in contact...

" Ahem! ", coughed a voice impatiently.

The both of them turned around to see an impatient Heechul tapping his foot rapidly and the others were staring at them with their mouths agape and their eyes wide open.

" Mianhae, Donghae oppa. Thank you for catching me. ", said Younha in embarassment as she wriggled out of his grasp.

" You're...welcome, Younha-ah. ", answered Donghae as he hid his red cheeks with his hoodie.

Leeteuk slapped Heechul across the head.

" Yow! Hyung, what was that for?! ", grumbled Heechul as he rubbed his head.

" You ruined the moment, you pabo! ", hissed Leeteuk as he glared at Heechul with the you-just-ruined-the-most-interesting-part-of-the-show look.

They all continued to walk.

" Aish, Kim Younha! What were you thinking!? You're still waiting for your boyfriend, Lee Donghae! This Donghae may be another guy with the surname Lee or the name Donghae or both! Aish, Younha, you pabo! Aish! ", thought Younha as she mentally slapped herself.

" Younha, if only you knew the truth... ", thought Donghae as he tagged along behind Sungmin and Kibum.

They soon reached DBSK's dorm and Yesung knocked on the door. They heard a shuffling of feet towards the door and the clicking of a lock. The front door opened and a very sleepy-looking person stood there.

The person had blondish-brownish-blackish hair, a sharp nose and black eyes.

" Jae, wake up! ", said Leeteuk as he shook the boy awake.

" Eh? Huh? What? Where? ", mumbled Jaejoong as he opened one eye.

" Just got up? ", asked Heechul.

" Ne. I'm the last one up. ", muttered Jaejoong tiredly.

" Hyung! Who's that at the door? ", came a voice.

" Teukie hyung and the rest of SJ. Waeyo, Yunho? ", answered Jaejoong sleepily.

" Oh, it's them? Let them in. We were expecting them. ", came Yunho's voice.

" Arasso. C'mon in, guys. ", said Jaejoong as he cracked a tired, weak smile.

They all went in. Four more guys were sitting in the living room and watching TV. When they saw the group, they got up and bowed politely.

" Annyeong, Teukie hyung! ", said Yunho as he gave Leeteuk a high five.

" Annyeong, Yunho! Good to see you, am! ", answered Leeteuk as he returned the high five.

" Hey, hyung, who's this girl? ", asked Yoochun as he walked over to Younha.

" Oh, she? She's Kim Younha. Manager said she'll be the dorms'  maid. ", answered Sungmin as he hugged Younha's shoulders.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Younha-ah. I'm Yunho, but people call me U-Know. It's my nickname. ", smiled Yunho.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Yunho oppa. ", she smiled as she bowed.

" Uwaaaaa~! She called you oppa? That is so unfair! I wanna be called oppa too~! ", pouted Jaejoong when he heard that.

" Ahem. This is Jaejoong hyung. His nickname is Hero. ", said Yunho as he facepalmed himself in embarassment.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Younha-ah. ", smiled Jaejoong as he kissed her hand lightly.

Younha blushed at this. Jaejoong chuckled at her cuteness.

" Hell~o, I'm Changmin, the maknae of DBSK! You can call me Max! It's my nickname! ", grinned Changmin widely.

" I'm Junsu. These boys here call me Xiah. ", said Junsu.

" And I'm Yoochun. Everyone calls me Micky. ", said Yoochun as he waved.

" Annyeong, oppas. ", smiled Younha as she bowed.

" Uwaaaa~!!! She called us oppaaaaaaas~!!! ", sang Changmin as he danced about the living room.

" Shim Changmin, you get your back here this instant and stop dancing! ", said Junsu as he ran after Changmin who had skipped away in happiness.

Younha laughed. This was just too funny.

" When are you starting your job, Younha-ah? ", asked Jaejoong.

" Tomorrow. I'm being showed the dorms I need to clean. ", answered Younha.

" We're going to see Doo Joon and the others now. Sorry we can't stay for long. ", apologized Siwon.

" Nah, it's alright. See you guys another time. ", smiled Jaejoong as he opened the door for them.

" Gomawo. Annyeong~! ", they all said in unison as they walked out.