[ DBSK ]

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

In yet another dorm under SM Entertainment at 6:45 AM, 5 boys were awake and doing their own stuff.

One boy was practicing his lines for their band's new song ' Why Did I Fall In Love With You '.

Another was doing push-ups.

A third one was watching the news.

The second last boy was washing their breakfast plates.

The last boy was reading a book.

" Aish! My part here is slightly difficult! My tongue keeps slipping on these lyrics here! ", complained the boy who was practicing his singing.

" Keep practicing, Jaejoong hyung! I'm sure you'll be able to get that part in the end! ", cheered the boy who was reading his book.

" Gomawo, Changmin. ", smiled Jaejoong.

Jaejoong sang his part again, praying mentally that he would get it this time. And he did!

" Yes! I did it! ", he whooped.

" Way to go, hyung! ", cheered Changmin.

" Bravo, Jae hyung! ", said another voice.

Jaejoong looked at the boy who was doing push-ups. His face was red with exhaustion and sweat rolled down his forehead.

" Hey, Yunho. Take a bath afterwards. You smell. ", chuckled Jaejoong as he turned back to reading his lyrics.

" Ne, ne. I know what to do, hyung. ", muttered Yunho.

Just then, the phone rang.

" Junsu, you get the phone! You're closer to it! ", yelled a voice from the kitchen.

" Waeyo? I'm lazy to move my ! I wanna watch the news right now, Yoochun hyung! ", whined Junsu.

" Tsk, what a lazy hyung. ", tutted Changmin as he flipped a page of his book.

" Alright, alright! I'll answer it! ", grumbled Junsu.

Junsu answered the phone.

" Yoboseyo? "

Moment of silence.

" Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Teukie hyung! What's up? "

Another pause.

" Eh? You, Doo Joon and Onew are coming over? Waeyo? "

The others stopped what they were doing when they heard him say that.

" When? "

Another silence.

" Arasso. Annyeong, hyung. "

At that, Junsu hung up.

" So, what did Leeteuk hyung want, Xiah? ", asked Jaejoong.

" Leeteuk hyung, Doo Joon and Onew are coming over in 10 minutes'  time. Seems they wanna show us something from today's newspapers. Dunno why it's so important, but it sounded urgent. ", answered Junsu as he went back to watching TV.

" I see. Okay then. And Yunho, go take a shower before they arrive. ", said Jaejoong.

" I haven't finished my push-ups yet, hyung! ", complained Yunho as he continued to excercise.

" You can continue doing them after-- "

Ding dong~

" Oh, they're here already? I'll get it then. ", said Jaejoong as he set his lyrics down on the table.

Jaejoong opened the door. Onew, Doo Joon and Leeteuk were standing out there.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Come on in. ", said Jaejoong as he stepped aside for the trio to enter.

" Gomawo. You have to see this. ", said Leeteuk as he handed Jaejoong a piece of paper that had the newspaper clipping attached to it.

Jaejoong's eyes scanned the paper and his eyes slowly widened in disbelief.

" It can't be... ", he stuttered, going as white as a sheet.

The others peered over his broad shoulders and froze.

" Younha... ", thought Yunho.