" You're Gonna Stay With Us From Now On. "

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

When Super Junior got back to their dorm with Younha, Donghae felt his heart beat. He wasn't entirely convinced that this is the Younha whose advertisement they had seen yesterday morning.

" Younha? ", he asked.

" Ne, Donghae oppa? ", she answered.

" God, I miss the times she called me oppa. ", he thought.

" Did you put this advertisement in the newspapers yesterday? ", asked Donghae as he showed Younha the clipping they cut out.

Younha looked at it and her eyes widened.

" Ne! I did! Do you know anything about them! ", she asked excitedly.

At this response, all the boys immediately knew that this was the same Younha who was looking for them for the past 10 years. Donghae knew that this was his Younha. But the problem was they just couldn't reveal their real identities to her just yet. They had to lie for a while.

" Ani. We don't know. ", answered Leeteuk.

The members looked at him. He gave the we-can't-let-her-know-just-yet look. They understood immediately.

" I...see. ", said Younha quietly.

She looked down at her toes as she fidled with her hair. Donghae, who was standing the closest to her, heard sniffs and saw something shiny fall from her face.

" Omo! Is she...crying??? ", he thought.

Donghae tilted her face up to look at her. She was crying a little.

" Younha-ah, don't cry~ ", whispered Donghae gently as he gave her a comforting hug.

" Bwoh?! She's crying?? Waeyo??? ", asked Heechul as he got up from the couch and walked over to us.

" It's nothing. ", whispered Younha sadly.

" Waeyo? Tell us, Younha-ah. We'll listen to you and try to help you in any way we can. ", said Yesung as he patted a seat next to him on the couch.

Younha bit her lip and sat down on Yesung's left. Donghae sat next to her on her right.

" My brothers, friends and my boyfriend went missing 10 years ago. They never came back. No matter how many times I called them or tried to text them, they never replied. I spent hours searching for them, posted blogs asking others about their whereabouts, calling my other friends asking whether they'd found any leads, but no. All of those were failures. ", she explained.

Younha covered her face and cried again. Yesung her hair gently. Donghae wanted to hug her at that moment and tell her the truth, but then it'd be too soon. So, he patted her back instead.

" I--I'm going up to my room. ", said Leeteuk as he dashed upstairs.

" Hyung,...are you...crying...? ", asked Sungmin softly.

" Ani. ", lied Leeteuk as he hid his eyes and ran up to his room.

" I'm going home. ", said Younha as she stood up and took her bag.

" Why don't you stay for lunch? ", asked Ryeowook.

" No thanks. I have to go home. I'll see you guys tomorrow. ", answered Younha with a weak smile.

" Ani. We have an extra room. You can stay here with us. ", said Eunhyuk.

" That's kind of you, but no thank you. I don't want to take advantage of your hospitality. ", said Younha as she wore her shoes.

" It's okay with us. ", said Siwon.

Before Younha could respond, there was a ringing noise. Younha dug her pockets and pulled out her phone. It was her umma calling.

" Yoboseyo? ", she answered.

" YAH, KIM YOUNHA, WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?! OUT LOOKING FOR YOUR BROTHERS AGAIN?! "

The boys heard her umma screaming. Her voice was so loud!

" Ne, umma. I'm also getting a job to support us. ", she answered calmly.

" I DON'T WANT YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR BROTHERS ANYMORE! THEY'VE BEEN GONE FOR 10 YEARS ALREADY! THEY WON'T BE COMING BACK AFTER SO LONG! EVER SINCE THEY DISAPPEARED, YOU HAVE BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT SEARCH FOR THEM! IT'S GETTING SICKENING! "

" U--Umma,...how can you say that about your own sons!? ", gasped Younha.

" I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT TO SAY! YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT SEARCH FOR THEM! YOU NEVER MADE TIME FOR ME! "

" T--that's...that's not true! I've always made time for you! ", stuttered younha, starting to cry.

" NO, YOU NEVER DID! I'M SICK OF THIS! DON'T COME BACK TO MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN! "

" Y--y--you're...you're dis--disowning me??? "

" NE! NOW, GET OUT OF MY LIFE! DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN! DON'T EVER COME BACK, YOU SELFISH GIRL! "

Then the line went off. Younha started crying again. The boys wore shocked expressions on their face. How could her umma do that to her?

" Shh, Younha~ Don't cry~ ", said Donghae as he hugged her.

He allowed her to cry into his chest. He could hear her audible sobs. He rubbed her back and allowed her to wet his shirt with her tears.

" I'm sorry to hear about that. ", said Siwon to Younha.

" Sigh...now I'm stuck. I can't go home. ", sighed Younha exasperatedly.

" You're gonna stay with us from now on. ", said Donghae.

" Gomawo. ", was all Younha could say.