Fan Mob

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

The little group travelled through the town's streets. Suddenly, a group of 5 girls came around a corner talking and laughing. They were looking into a phone and squealing over something. Suddenly, one of them bumped into Donghae and his sunglasses fell off.

" Oops, sorry, mister, here are your-- ", started the girl as she handed the sunglasses back, but when she saw Donghae's face, she screamed out loud.

" OH, MY GOD!!! IT'S LEE DONGHAE OF SUPER JUNIOR!!! UNNIE!!! UNNIE!!! IT'S LEE DONGHAE OF SUPER JUNIOR, HANNAH UNNIE!!! ", she squealed as she jumped about like she had eaten too many sweets.

The girl named Hannah shrieked and fainted into another girl's arms. The crowd around them turned their heads at this commotion and suddenly, screams and the sound of cameras flashing could be heard and girls asking for their autographs swooned and tried to kiss them. The screams of " SUPER JUNIOR! ", " OPPA! ", " MARRY ME! ", " I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, OPPA! " and " SARANGHAE, OPPAS! " rang in their ears.

" MY GOD, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, EVERYONE!!! IT'S A MOB OF FRIGGING PSYCHOS!!! ", yelled Heechul as he pushed Hankyung forward.

All of them, including Younha, ran for their very lives as the swarm of people and paparazzi ran after them.

" OH, ! OH, ! OH, ! OH, ! ", screamed Ryeowook as he ran.

" THIS IS JUST ING SCREWED UP, MEN! WE HAVE TO LOSE THESE CRAZY PEOPLE! ", shouted Kangin.

Younha looked at her left and right. A plan hatched in her brain. Her eyes widened as she finally thought of something.

Donghae looked behind him. Someone was missing. But who?

Younha!

" GUYS, WHERE'S YOUNHA!? ", he shouted urgently.

All of them turned around. At first, they couldn't see because of the camera flashes. Then when the flashing had ceased a little, they saw that Donghae was right! Younha wasn't following them!

" ! MAYBE SHE GOT LOST IN THE CROWD! ", shouted Leeteuk.

" STOP CUSSING! IT'S BAD! ", Siwon yelled out as he jumped over a fallen brick.

" HOW CAN YOU LECTURE US ON SAYING GOOD STUFF AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! ", snapped Heechul as he jumped over a garbage bin.

" GUYS! LOOK! UP THERE! ", shouted Eunhyuk as he pointed to a figure running on a rooftop.

The silohouette was a girl's and she was bounding gracefully from rooftop to rooftop...

" YOUNHA?! ", Yesung's eyes goggled out of its sockets.

" RUN TO THE ALLEY OVER THERE ON YOUR LEFT! I HAVE A PLAN! ", shouted Younha as she made a turn off to the left.

The boys did exactly what she said, but the alley ended up at a dead end! The boys looked behind them. The mob had caught up!

As the mob came closer, Younha suddenly jumped down and threw a couple of smoke bombs to the ground. As the dust enveloped the entire crowd, Younha made use of that opportunity to lead the boys out of the alley by a door in one of the apartments. By the time the dust had landed, the crowd saw that Super Junior had vanished before their very eyes.

In the abandoned apartment, the boys watched from cracked, filthy windows. They watched the crowd disperse and they all heaved a sigh of relief.

" I didn't enjoy one single bit of that. ", huffed Heechul as he mopped his sweaty brow.

" Whew! We made it out in one piece! ", sighed Leeteuk as he leaned against the wall.

" Remind me never to wear sunglasses that can come off so easily! ", said Donghae as he panted for breath.

" I hate crowds. ", muttered Eunhyuk as he clutched his chest.

" All thanks to Younha for getting us out of that sticky situation. ", smiled Yesung as he pointed to Younha who was dusting her pants.

" And thank God we made it away from the crowd. ", said Siwon.

" How can you be so religious at a time like this, hyung? ", scoffed Zhoumi as he placed his hands on his hips.

" Give thanks in all circumstances. ", replied Siwon.

" Here we go again. The Lord's number one fan is going to give us a sermon. ", whispered Kibum.

" Am not! "

" Are to! "

" Am not! "

" Are to! "

" Okay, calm down, both of you! ", said Younha.

" Now we have to find another way to DBSK's dorm. ", said Hankyung.

" We'll just have to stick to the alleys in this case. ", said Sungmin.

" Alright. Ka ja. ", said Younha and everyone went out of the abandoned apartment.